Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page post comething completely irrelevant!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05.10.2013, 11:48 AM   #36741
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Pretty girl inmates.

http://imgur.com/iul3WNg

EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.10.2013, 12:02 PM   #36742
Bytor Peltor
invito al cielo

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
Day one of Mother's Day flower delivering!

Add to this the fun of a Texas Flood......and the heaviest of the rain is yet to arrive

אש זרה

And John Cage isn't a "mondern noise artist." - atsonicpark

Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.11.2013, 06:07 PM   #36743
h8kurdt
expwy. to yr skull

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
I FUCKING love Bruce Springsteen almost as much as I love Queen and Sonic Youth

Tunnel of love

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.13.2013, 02:10 PM   #36744
Bytor Peltor
invito al cielo

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
We have an TIRR Exit Date of May 20th.

That is ONE WEEK from today and there is SO MUCH to be done!

אש זרה

Old 05.16.2013, 05:12 PM   #36745
foreverasskiss
invito al cielo

foreverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's asses
my air conditioner is fixed. so its' ON NOW!!!! pun intended.

boy, this thread is dead. had to dig it up with a silver spade shovel.
foreverasskiss is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.16.2013, 09:12 PM   #36746
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses

EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.17.2013, 03:23 AM   #36747
Nefeli
invito al cielo

Nefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's asses
i always wanted to have a bar, where i would be able to go and have a drink by myself. knowing the people who work there and feel it like home. i sort of have a place like that in the center, but its not ideal, not a drinking place, more like a bar-smallclub and i dont live in the center.
i want to make another bar, home, near my area and hopefully, i ll go there tonight alone after SWANS LIVE YAY!!!

generally i always wanted to be able to go to a bar and have a drink on my own, even without knowing the people, but that would assume that i live in a busy area with bars near by and i dont.
Nefeli is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.17.2013, 11:31 AM   #36748
foreverasskiss
invito al cielo

foreverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost

that's fucked up. would you call that a threesome?

reminds me of the time i got head from a wannabe dyke girl in highschool who had a slightly shaved head. or crew cut.

the sucking and the the feel of her short prickly hair on my hand will be a sensation that will follow me forever.

pleasurable? yes. freaky? mos def.
foreverasskiss is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.18.2013, 09:42 AM   #36749
Nefeli
invito al cielo

Nefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's asses
trivia about swans live last night:
a friend is working with the organisers and he was whole day with the band and he told me stuff whining, stuff that i was finding cool though.
the band wanted to play for 3 hours, the organisers said no.WTF MAN!???
Gira was pissed because they didnt get him stuffed tomatoes to eat (traditional yummy food, so who can blame him?).
he was pissed (lol) because there was a gab between the stage and the crowd. 'what the fuck is that? i wanna be near to the people!'.
and he also told my friend to change the ringtone of his phone, because he didnt like it. my friend at some point told him 'its ok, its not like we gonna be hanging around for long'.
Nefeli is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.18.2013, 11:16 PM   #36750
Bytor Peltor
invito al cielo

SO - is Kim playing with Kanye West on Saturday Night Live: https://twitter.com/KimletGordon/sta...585281/photo/1

Just woke up and turned it on......

אש זרה

Old 05.19.2013, 11:03 AM   #36751
Bytor Peltor
invito al cielo

Quote:
SO - is Kim playing with Kanye West on Saturday Night Live: https://twitter.com/KimletGordon/sta...585281/photo/1

Just woke up and turned it on......

Kim & Amy afterwards: https://twitter.com/KimletGordon/sta...073409/photo/1

אש זרה

Old 05.19.2013, 03:54 PM   #36752
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
I FUCKING love Bruce Springsteen almost as much as I love Queen and Sonic Youth

Tunnel of love

Me too. I probably listen to him more than I do SY (which doesn't say much) although I always want to like Queen more than I do. But yeah, Springsteen. Love him to bits.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.19.2013, 04:32 PM   #36753
h8kurdt
expwy. to yr skull

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
My sarcasm detector is currently going haywire from that comment.

Old 05.19.2013, 05:02 PM   #36754
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quite honestly, no sarcasm at all. If anyone asked me who my single favourite artist was, I'd immediately say Springsteen.
If yo're still not convinced, ask Glice; I've been boring him about this via PMs for years. (He loves Springsteen, too, even if he doesn't realise it yet.)

Fave Springsteen song: Bobby Jean
Old 05.19.2013, 07:55 PM   #36755
Bytor Peltor
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
Quite honestly, no sarcasm at all.

Fave Springsteen song: Bobby Jean

What is your favorite Springsteen album?

אש זרה

Old 05.19.2013, 08:34 PM   #36756
Bytor Peltor
invito al cielo

Quote:
We have an TIRR Exit Date of May 20th.

That is ONE WEEK from today and there is SO MUCH to be done!

VSEVEN MONTHS

Tonight I'm posting from tthe third floor at TIRR. Tomorrow makes one month since my father-in-law was moved to TIRR. It's been an amazing month!

Yesterday,, we took my father-in-law out for a day in Houston. We started at MFAH with the Picasso Black and White exhibition. One of the few times the Black and Whites are all together.

This was followed by lunch at Pappasito's and a visit to Three Brother's Bakrey. All in all, my father-in-law did wonderful in public situations. He got in and out of the van four times.. Said he couldn't do it again today, but sure would tomorrow

Unless TIRR makes another change, my father-in-law will be released on Wednesday.

Think I may hit Vinal Edge tomorrow.

אש זרה

Old 05.20.2013, 02:19 AM   #36757
demonrail666
invito al cielo

Quote:
What is your favorite Springsteen album?

Born to Run, I think, or The Wild, the Innocent and the E St Shuffle.
Old 05.20.2013, 08:24 AM   #36758
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
VSEVEN MONTHS

Tonight I'm posting from tthe third floor at TIRR. Tomorrow makes one month since my father-in-law was moved to TIRR. It's been an amazing month!

Yesterday,, we took my father-in-law out for a day in Houston. We started at MFAH with the Picasso Black and White exhibition. One of the few times the Black and Whites are all together.

This was followed by lunch at Pappasito's and a visit to Three Brother's Bakrey. All in all, my father-in-law did wonderful in public situations. He got in and out of the van four times.. Said he couldn't do it again today, but sure would tomorrow

Unless TIRR makes another change, my father-in-law will be released on Wednesday.

Sounds cool Bytor! Glad you and your dad-in-law had a good day! Did you Pic-your-own-asso? ha! That is what Beavis said.

RXTT.net

My Comics

Rob Instigator is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.20.2013, 12:41 PM   #36759
h8kurdt
expwy. to yr skull

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
Born to Run, I think, or The Wild, the Innocent and the E St Shuffle.

Born To Run is just something else. Although I think my heart goes with Nebraska. Purely cos I became obsessed with listening to it at 5am on the way to work 3 winters ago when it was god awful snow. I was basically having to drive through country roads in pitch black and never has an album felt more appropriate for a situation.

Old 05.20.2013, 12:55 PM   #36760
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
VSEVEN MONTHS

HOT DAMN! that was fast treatment. congrats!
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
1338173817881828183518361837 1838 18391840184118481888 > »
-->

All content 2006 Sonic Youth