Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page post comething completely irrelevant!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05.06.2013, 03:53 PM   #36721
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
fuck loife
dead_battery is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.06.2013, 09:57 PM   #36722
Bytor Peltor
invito al cielo

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
It was two weeks ago today they moved my father-in-law to TIRR in Houston. It's unbelievable the amount of progress that has been made. Doctors are saying my father-in-law is defying the odds. They sure know how to kick his azz in there. They are wearing him out and good things are happening because of this.

Today he was climbing stairs:

אש זרה

And John Cage isn't a "mondern noise artist." - atsonicpark

Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.07.2013, 08:04 AM   #36723
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Nice. You know you could cut the Houston medical Center in 4 pieces and each piece would still be bigger than any medical cente3r anywhere in the world?

RXTT.net

My Comics

Rob Instigator is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.07.2013, 10:02 AM   #36724
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
peasant worker in a fractal trance
Old 05.08.2013, 03:46 AM   #36725
Nefeli
invito al cielo

Nefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's asses
vex. i woke up with this stress in your stomach. i think i m gonna go for a walk and then try and paint some.

on the island, i just couldnt chill (in my head).
i was on a darn beautiful place and i couldnt chill.
i asked some bars for summer job and then i gave up. the only somewhat solid thing is with a gallery there; i ll hopefully speak with them next week, they might need someone to fill up for a short (?) period of time.

there is also a chance for a 10day job and a slight light for a normal job (...) and normally i shouldnt have this stress now. or should i!
will do mind work to get it over with. the weather is great! grey.
Nefeli is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.08.2013, 11:50 AM   #36726
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Paramount bean-counters tweak new Star Trek movie to be less Trek and more watered-down action bullshit for the foreign market. Roddenberry should come back from the dead and zombie-murder everyone responsible. http://movies.yahoo.com/news/star-tr...124423696.html

RXTT.net

My Comics

Old 05.08.2013, 12:07 PM   #36727
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by dead_battery

LOL @ the 90s!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefeli
on the island, i just couldnt chill (in my head).
i was on a darn beautiful place and i couldnt chill.

it's probably cuz you weren't painting!

Quote:
the only somewhat solid thing is with a gallery there; i ll hopefully speak with them next week, they might need someone to fill up for a short (?) period of time.
woohoo! and did you think about the class thing?

Quote:
there is also a chance for a 10day job and a slight light for a normal job (...) and normally i shouldnt have this stress now. or should i!
will do mind work to get it over with. the weather is great! grey.

whatever you do, never go back to an office! (or at least not one you don't believe in)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
Paramount bean-counters tweak new Star Trek movie to be less Trek and more watered-down action bullshit for the foreign market. Roddenberry should come back from the dead and zombie-murder everyone responsible. http://movies.yahoo.com/news/star-tr...124423696.html

oh shit! then again, fanfic is free :/
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.09.2013, 08:57 AM   #36728
Bytor Peltor
invito al cielo

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
Nice. You know you could cut the Houston medical Center in 4 pieces and each piece would still be bigger than any medical cente3r anywhere in the world?

I knew the Houston Medical Center was big, but I had know idea it was that big! Heard they average a half million patients daily.

I spent 27 straight hours at TIRR from 4pm Tuesday until 7pm Wednesday night. I saw some sad and amazing things taking place.

Sad: the number of young people suffering from: stroke, brain damage, paralysis.

Amazing: the things TIRR can do to overcome some of these issues.

One example: your typical looking skate punk kid. He was walking the hallways with a Metallica shirt, skateboard shorts and carrying a machine that (attached to his finger) monitored his heart rate and oxygen levels. Half of his head was shaven. The half that didn't have any hair looked like a jig-saw puzzle from all the surgery's.

I could share more, but I need to leave for an appointment and you blokes probably aren't interested anyway.

אש זרה

Old 05.09.2013, 09:10 AM   #36729
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

blokes!

RXTT.net

My Comics

Old 05.09.2013, 09:53 AM   #36730
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
I could share more, but I need to leave for an appointment and you blokes probably aren't interested anyway.

hey, no, that's an awesome story, i read but just sometimes don't know what to say (i know, i have something to say about almost everything, but in this case, i just read & shut up).
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.09.2013, 12:05 PM   #36731
Bytor Peltor
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
hey, no, that's an awesome story, i read but just sometimes don't know what to say (i know, i have something to say about almost everything, but in this case, i just read & shut up).

I wasn't fishing for comments......however, I do believe my father-in-law updates and things associated are sometimes a little too much reality for some here.

As sad, difficult and triumphant as some of my updates have been over the past six months, spending time at TIRR truly reveals what sad and difficult can be. I see many people in there who would gladly trade conditions with my father-in-law. People who hope and pray to someday be able to reach the level my father-in-law is trying to recuperate from.

This being said, the doctors are saying my father-in-law is defying the odds and re-writing case studies. When suffering from West Nile Virus at this level of attack, less than 1% survive. At this level WNV attacks one of two ways:

A) you must relearn EVERYTHING, just like an infant.

B) it attacks the body like polio effecting the lungs and pulmonary system.

My father-in-law is recovering from, B).

Three weeks ago, our local hospital came in and informed the family that they would be moving my father-in-law to a nursing home in Liberty, Texas. Fortunately, my wife and her mother had gone and toured this facility and knew this was the LAST place they wanted my father-in-law to be. Phone calls were placed, strings pulled and the move to Liberty was avoided.

The following week (just two weeks ago), my father-in-law was moved to TIRR. Within two day of being at TIRR, my father-in-law was feeding himself solid food.

How was this able to start so quickly when he had been IV fed the a liquid diet for the previous six months?

A TIRR doctor came in and put his hands around my father-in-laws neck as my father-in-law took a small sip of water. The doctor who did this was able to determine by feel which muscles in my father-in-laws neck was strong / weak. After a few days of being limited to green beans, mashed potatoes with gravy, cut up carrots and such, my father-in-law was able to build up all of his neck muscles. Yesterday, I watched him cut up a grilled chicken breast and eat every last bite.

Eating real food, he is now gaining weight and building strength. He is wearing his speaking valve which allows us to carry on conversations with him.

A big part of his daily workout is reading. Believe it or not, reading and being able to control your breathing while breathing can be a difficult thing to overcome. He is doing so well, they've reduced his reading "workout" time to just thirty minutes per day. OH - and they have him reading Bible versus and paragraphs from Tom Sawyer and Moby Dick.

SO - while yesterday's evening workout was taking place where they were working on shifting weight / balancing while reaching for something over your head, I watched a high school aged girl brave her workout.

It was clear she had broken her back, but appeared to have full mobility of her upper body. The trainer held a long flexible rod at one end while she held the other. The trainer would flex the rod and she with force had to stop and return the flex with one hand. It appeared she was doing this with easy effort, smiling the entire time. She was also able to pick up a medicine ball on one side of her body and move it to the other side of her body. From what I was viewing, I was thinking maybe her condition wasn't that bad.

Boy was I wrong!

When the workout had concluded, they moved a machine over that hooked on to this tarp type thing she was sitting on. They pulled the tarp ends together, hooked it to the machine and the machine lifted her up and moved her to her wheelchair. I guess from the waist down she was dead weight. Unable to control or move anything. I noticed as she was being moved to her wheelchair, she was no longer smiling.

I felt so sorry for her. She seemed to be so sweet and outgoing. The type of girl I would want my daughters to be friends with. She was athletic, not a workout freak, but you could tell she probably played soccer, volleyball or something like that. Due to some pink places on her legs, I'm guessing she may have been in a automobile accident.

I have a few others I could tell about, but I'm tired of typing for now. Also, TPC Sawgrass is about to come on, so I'm going to fix some lunch and watch some golf. Sort of my day of rest before getting my azz kicked delivering Mother's Day flowers over the next couple of days.

אש זרה

Old 05.09.2013, 12:19 PM   #36732
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
I wasn't fishing for comments......however, I do believe my father-in-law updates and things associated are sometimes a little too much reality for some here.

Perhaps....but that's why I'm still reading your posts regardless if I respond or not(basically saying what @)(&*$*(&$)(#*&%)* said).

EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.09.2013, 01:08 PM   #36733
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

I felt the same way BP. When I saw how bad off the other people at the skilled nursing facility were (where my mom spent 3 months after almost dying last november), it drove home the point I always try to keep in mind. No matter how bad you are, how hopeless the situation, there is someone nearby who would gladly trade their life for yours.

I wish more people lived their lives with this thought.

RXTT.net

My Comics

Old 05.09.2013, 01:09 PM   #36734
Bytor Peltor
invito al cielo

OH - one thing I enjoyed during my hospital stay, being able to watch story unfold about the girls from Cleveland, Ohio. Charles Ramsey had one of the best interviews full of one liners EVER:

“He’s got some big testicles to pull this off.”

“I barbecued with this dude, we eat ribs and what not, listen to salsa music.”

“Bro, I knew something was wrong when a little pretty white girl ran into a black man’s arms. Something is wrong here. Dead giveaway.”

“She homeless or she got problems. Only reason she runnin’ to a black man.”

Then we find out today that Mr. Ramsey gave the reward money to the girls.

Major Prop's to Charles Ramsey!

אש זרה

Old 05.09.2013, 01:35 PM   #36735
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
I caem her 2 luk 4 pikcher of N'ik. Were r they @?
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.09.2013, 01:52 PM   #36736
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
^ HI!

This is an awful time lapse of the Amazon(28 years) from space. You can see the deforestation going on.

http://earthengine.google.org/#intro/Amazon

EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.09.2013, 02:14 PM   #36737
Bytor Peltor
invito al cielo

Nothing like starting a Paypal claim to get someone off their azz and ship out music you ordered from them a month ago

אש זרה

Old 05.10.2013, 07:21 AM   #36738
Nefeli
invito al cielo

Nefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!

it's probably cuz you weren't painting!

whatever you do, never go back to an office! (or at least not one you don't believe in)

you are 100% correct.
also will reply to your pm.

i have an interview about some other job this coming tuesday.
even by the small talk i had with the guy/interviewer on the phone, he seemed like an asshole.
the guy who interfered for this interview, is friend of my parents and is full of shit. my father says: oh he is such an asshole, in the low iq manner.
he -not my father, the middle guy-told me that this guy doesnt usually hire women, because they create problems.
hahahahhaha i ll bitch about this in the interview..if i get the chance.
sorry for the rant; i have zero luxury to diss any job atm, but...i think i will.
Nefeli is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.10.2013, 07:23 AM   #36739
Bytor Peltor
invito al cielo

Day one of Mother's Day flower delivering!

אש זרה

Old 05.10.2013, 09:01 AM   #36740
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
I caem her 2 luk 4 pikcher of N'ik. Were r they @?
Welcome customer! Please select gender from ratio scale of 0.010 : 1.10 of NIK you would like purchase. Please insert EYE COLOUR/ HAIRSTYLE/ OUTFIT to the nearest jpeg. Please select MENTALL ILLNESS you would like your model to assume. WARNING ONLY DSM APPROVED REQUESTS CAN BE MET DUE TO REGULATORY STANDARDS. Delivery can take up to 12 weeks int. Postage 24 weeks. Keep model away from light and roving wang magic. Federally mandated sorcerer required to activate model from default undead setting. Model kit comes in small pieces and requires electrolytes and red bull to activate. Additional STDs that may evolve during transit will be deducted from your credit card.
1337173717871827183418351836 1837 183818391840184718871937 > »
-->

All content 2006 Sonic Youth