Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page post comething completely irrelevant!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07.05.2013, 06:01 PM   #36701
Bytor Peltor
invito al cielo

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
the Lakers have built the career of almost every hall of fame center in the past 50 years

Wilt
Kareem
Shaq
?

YES - Lakers have had some very good centers.

However, it's very clear he wanted no more part of the Lakers franchise. I've read reports that it's possible he NEVER DID.

This mostly has to do with the fact he chose to live in a hotel and never "officially" had roots (home) in LA.

Just think, this time last season the Rockets "best" player was......Kevin Martin

אש זרה

And John Cage isn't a "mondern noise artist." - atsonicpark

Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.05.2013, 06:01 PM   #36702
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
By the way, just read the Houston not only just snagged up Dwight, but that Omer Asik already wants to leave, and rightfully so, he should feel absolutely snubbed, disrespected, and scoffed considering the guy averaged a double double for the season and is not a back up center?

Good riddance Dwightmare, good luck with locker room implosion

"Men's perspectives become flat, comprehending only the light-reflecting, tangible surfaces of existence; the vista into depth closes over. " Joseph Campbell
SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.05.2013, 06:06 PM   #36703
Bytor Peltor
invito al cielo

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
By the way, just read the Houston not only just snagged up Dwight, but that Omer Asik already wants to leave, and rightfully so, he should feel absolutely snubbed, disrespected, and scoffed considering the guy averaged a double double for the season and is not a back up center?

Are you referring to the report via Yahoo Sports?

This week I've heard multiple interviews with Rockets GM Daryl Morey where he says the Rockets aren't looking to shop Asik if they land Howard. That they have talked with Omer and he is on board with Howard being part of the Rockets team.

However, I do believe Jeremy Lin may be trade bait......especially if the Celtics are looking to move, Rajon Rondo.

אש זרה

Old 07.05.2013, 06:08 PM   #36704
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Its just rumors but seems realistic to me. How could Omer NOT feel snubbed?
http://espn.go.com/nba/conversations...rd-source-says

As to your list of Wilt, Shaq, and Kareem, those aren't just the best centers to play for the Lakers, neither just some of the best centers to ever play the game, those, three guys are literally three of the best players EVER of ANY position

I love me some Dream and Mose Malone, but lets get serious here, Lakers triumvirate of Hall of Famers trumps any list, period, and Dwight can walk away if he likes, Lakers damn well know they will recover, but it will take some time and humility, both of which are think are perfectly reasonable for Los Angeles at the moment.

"Men's perspectives become flat, comprehending only the light-reflecting, tangible surfaces of existence; the vista into depth closes over. " Joseph Campbell
Old 07.05.2013, 06:13 PM   #36705
Bytor Peltor
invito al cielo

This is a joke, but I would be Happy with a Third Championship.

אש זרה

Old 07.05.2013, 06:16 PM   #36706
Bytor Peltor
invito al cielo

Quote:
Lakers damn well know they will recover, but it will take some time and humility, both of which are think are perfectly reasonable for Los Angeles at the moment.

Don't forget $70 Million for Kobe who may very well spend the season rehabbing.

אש זרה

Old 07.05.2013, 06:27 PM   #36707
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
Don't forget $70 Million for Kobe who may very well spend the season rehabbing.

That is true (though its closer to $51,000,000), but even sitting on the bench Kobe generates twice those figures for LA

By the way, I think this solves EVERYONE'S roster problems

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=kt6kygk

Old 07.06.2013, 01:00 AM   #36708
Bytor Peltor
invito al cielo

Dwight changed the picture to his twitter account: https://twitter.com/DwightHoward

Stephen A. Smith says he spoke to Dwight Howard and it was Houston all the way. He never flip-flopped, as was reported.

Stephen A says Dwight Howard is disgusted by reports that he was flip-flopping.

If Stephen A is telling the truth, this means NO GOODS like, J A Adande and Chris Broussard were making up and fabricating stories all along.

אש זרה

Old 07.06.2013, 01:52 AM   #36709
Nefeli
invito al cielo

Nefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's asses
i think its pointless to try and clean the charcoal under my fingernails - aka, been having a good week due to 4hour drawing sessions every day.

dunno, you probably know of this: a reality called 'work of art, the next great artist'. if you wanna check it out. i have been enjoying it.
Nefeli is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.06.2013, 04:30 AM   #36710
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
A couple of years ago a friend lent me 2 books, and now I'm starting to read them.
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.06.2013, 03:14 PM   #36711
foreverasskiss
invito al cielo

foreverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's asses
hello?
foreverasskiss is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.07.2013, 04:36 PM   #36712
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Hvent had me a camel Turkish royal in a while. Damn neighborhoods where I work don't carry them. Newports and kools....ewww. Either way these fucking cigarettes are amazing. Whoever put this post in urban dictionary knows his shit.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...rkish%20royals

EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.07.2013, 04:41 PM   #36713
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
Hvent had me a camel Turkish royal in a while. Damn neighborhoods where I work don't carry them. Newports and kools....ewww. Either way these fucking cigarettes are amazing. Whoever put this post in urban dictionary knows his shit.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...rkish%20royals

Turkish Royal was a great smoke. I haven't smoked a cigarette in six years, but when I did, it was Camel or Winston exclusively (or American Spirit rollies). Turkish Gold was ok for a Light version, but Royal in the blue pack was where it was at.

Old 07.07.2013, 05:32 PM   #36714
foreverasskiss
invito al cielo

foreverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Turkish Royal was a great smoke.

are they good for heavy smokers like me or does it matter? also, do they contain that FSC nasty shit? that stuff concerns me and forces you to take more drags. and that's not good.

wierd Suchfriends. i just started trying those American Spirits last week from a local tobacco shop because i read they didn't contain FSC's.
foreverasskiss is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.07.2013, 06:17 PM   #36715
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverasskiss
are they good for heavy smokers like me or does it matter? also, do they contain that FSC nasty shit? that stuff concerns me and forces you to take more drags. and that's not good.

wierd Suchfriends. i just started trying those American Spirits last week from a local tobacco shop because i read they didn't contain FSC's.

I'm not sure about what they contain....but I assure it is one of the best tobacco products out there.

Old 07.07.2013, 11:42 PM   #36716
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Turkish Royals contain the same kinds of preservatives as breakfast cereals. If you you want a natural yet affordable tobacco smoke Winston True Taste. Ingredients: Tobacco, water.

Turkish Royal?

Quote:
  • Tobacco
  • Water
  • Glycerol
  • Honey
  • Propylene Glycol
  • Cocoa
  • Cellulose Fiber
  • Diammonium Phosphate
  • Ammonium Hydroxide
  • Natural & Artificial Flavors

http://www.rjrt.com/brandcompounds.aspx

Old 07.08.2013, 08:04 AM   #36717
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
If they measure floorspace in square feet why do they not measure shits in tube-feet? I just took like 6 tube-feet of shit today...

I'm on TEAM KIM
Rob Instigator is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.08.2013, 08:26 AM   #36718
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
If they measure floorspace in square feet why do they not measure shits in tube-feet? I just took like 6 tube-feet of shit today...

You must feel great man!

Old 07.08.2013, 08:59 AM   #36719
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Light as a feather!

I'm on TEAM KIM
Rob Instigator is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.08.2013, 09:23 PM   #36720
Bytor Peltor
invito al cielo

Kountze man keeps bird-snake 'monster' in century-old pickle jar (with pictures)

http://www.beaumontenterprise.com/ne...#photo-4883204

אש זרה

1336173617861826183318341835 1836 183718381839184618861936 > »
-->

All content 2006 Sonic Youth