Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page post comething completely irrelevant!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11.06.2013, 03:05 PM   #36401
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous

Have you considered the thought that instead of an unnaturally high tolerance, you merely have a shit dealer?

Never had any dealers. And I don't have an unnaturally high tolerance either, it's just that some drugs don't seem to do much for me.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.06.2013, 03:08 PM   #36402
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genteel Death
Never had any dealers. And I don't have an unnaturally high tolerance either, it's just that some drugs don't seem to do much for me.
pure uncut cocaine will have your heart racing and your face twiching in no time though.

whatever you took all night must have been something else.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.06.2013, 03:29 PM   #36403
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
pure uncut cocaine will have your heart racing and your face twiching in no time though.

The wild and even dangerous fluctuation in purity is why I stopped doing hard drugs years ago, the highs are fantastic albeit utterly self-destroying, but you can't trust even good people. You truly don't know what you're getting, even when you think you know, so I finally (after enough failure) learned my lesson, grew up, and now strictly pot/beer, and even with pot I ONLY acquire from sources I trust, folks grow pot with a lot of shit now. Cannabis as a plant may be naturally benign in regards to cancer, but all the additives/chemicals/pesticides used in many grow operations are not.

"Men's perspectives become flat, comprehending only the light-reflecting, tangible surfaces of existence; the vista into depth closes over. " Joseph Campbell
SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.06.2013, 03:34 PM   #36404
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Cannabis as a plant may be naturally benign in regards to cancer, but all the additives/chemicals/pesticides used in many grow operations are not.

and don't forget mold. brrrrrrrr! micotoxins are fucking nasty.

can't wait till it's legal and regulated like beer.
Old 11.06.2013, 03:45 PM   #36405
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
and don't forget mold. brrrrrrrr! micotoxins are fucking nasty.

Mold is more obvious to spot, the herbs smell like wet dog.

Quote:

can't wait till it's legal and regulated like beer.

Personally, I'm not even remotely interested in such prospects. Did mainstream corporatization improve the quality or safety of tobacco? No, generally speaking, its been the opposite experience. We are in the era of Monsanto and Food, Inc. and I wouldn't want to toke their herbs.

Further, even with beer, there isn't total quality assurance, yeah the brewers and bottlers put out a good product, but the actual quality at the purchasing level depends on the retailer. I have been getting SO FUCKING PISSED at the amount of expired and flat beer I've been finding at just about EVERY place you buy beer, from mom and pop corner stores to huge-chain grocery stores. And what is worse is in California its against the Health and Safety codes, its a serious fine! I suspect the enforcement side has been lax in the recent years, it didn't used to be such a problem. I used to work as a merchandiser for a big distributor, a huge part of our job was to rotate to avoid expiration, because once the product is out of code, there are significant fines involved on the distributor. Anyway, I digress, but if pot was mass-marketed like beer, it would inevitably still depend on the retail side for quality assurance, much as is the case today albeit on the underground.

"Men's perspectives become flat, comprehending only the light-reflecting, tangible surfaces of existence; the vista into depth closes over. " Joseph Campbell
Old 11.06.2013, 04:15 PM   #36406
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

maybe it was, maybe it wasn't. who knows?
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.06.2013, 05:24 PM   #36407
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

Yeah but how do you get that stuff outside of South America?
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.06.2013, 05:41 PM   #36408
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Mold is more obvious to spot, the herbs smell like wet dog.

i have some friends who'll smoke any kind of rank schwag. they are nice people and always offer, but i have to politely refuse.

i want my certified organic weed from trader joe's or whole foods or the local food coop. better them than criminals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genteel Death
maybe it was, maybe it wasn't. who knows?

ha ha ha. maybe you dodged a bullet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toilet & Bowels
Yeah but how do you get that stuff outside of South America?

that i don't know, and actually i don't want to know.

so you've never touched the tiny fly wings? oh mang-- better stay away (or save for your plane ticket).
Old 11.07.2013, 09:15 AM   #36409
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
"You never go full Magikarp"

EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.07.2013, 03:09 PM   #36410
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
so you've never touched the tiny fly wings? oh mang-- better stay away (or save for your plane ticket).

A couple of friends have done it and they both said two lines were enough to see them through till dawn, and that it was great!
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.07.2013, 04:54 PM   #36411
diskaholic-anonymous
stalker

diskaholic-anonymous kicks all y'all's assesdiskaholic-anonymous kicks all y'all's assesdiskaholic-anonymous kicks all y'all's assesdiskaholic-anonymous kicks all y'all's assesdiskaholic-anonymous kicks all y'all's assesdiskaholic-anonymous kicks all y'all's assesdiskaholic-anonymous kicks all y'all's assesdiskaholic-anonymous kicks all y'all's assesdiskaholic-anonymous kicks all y'all's assesdiskaholic-anonymous kicks all y'all's assesdiskaholic-anonymous kicks all y'all's asses

diskaholic-anonymous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.08.2013, 05:41 PM   #36412
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
lulz.

So earlier today I was about to have a panic attack when I thought I lost my wallet(it had a shitton, and I do mean a SHITTON! of money in there)....I found it(in the washer) and later found $74 in my car....cleaning out my drawer and sorting all these damn envelopes I have here....I found another $100.

Old 11.08.2013, 05:43 PM   #36413
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

LOL another $20 found buahahah.

How the fuck am I not noticing all this money missing?

Old 11.08.2013, 05:49 PM   #36414
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
LOL another $20 found buahahah.

How the fuck am I not noticing all this money missing?

This more than likely explains everything based on your more recent postings

Old 11.08.2013, 08:10 PM   #36415
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

it seems that they do.

Old 11.09.2013, 10:18 AM   #36416
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

...aaaannnnddd...I feel like crap. Damn sleeping schedule. I came home at 3am and now it's 9am...

Old 11.09.2013, 06:10 PM   #36417
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

Old 11.09.2013, 07:08 PM   #36418
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toilet & Bowels
A couple of friends have done it and they both said two lines were enough to see them through till dawn, and that it was great!
lines! that's a brutal dose

it would be like drinking a pint of everclear in a beer mug, ha ha.

(everclear is some gringo 190 proof grain alcohol. great for cleaning)

anyway you get the idea--you take it in tiny doses. i.e. the tip of a pocket knife or the corner or a credit card etc.

anyway if you go on drug tourism to suth america do the ayahuasca before you leave. to rid you of the evil chamuco.
Old 11.09.2013, 07:33 PM   #36419
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

Yo....have you drank that stuff?

Old 11.10.2013, 02:27 AM   #36420
Aaaadrpk
bad moon rising

Aaaadrpk kicks all y'all's assesAaaadrpk kicks all y'all's assesAaaadrpk kicks all y'all's assesAaaadrpk kicks all y'all's assesAaaadrpk kicks all y'all's assesAaaadrpk kicks all y'all's assesAaaadrpk kicks all y'all's assesAaaadrpk kicks all y'all's assesAaaadrpk kicks all y'all's assesAaaadrpk kicks all y'all's assesAaaadrpk kicks all y'all's asses
led lights burn my eyes

Aaaadrpk is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
1321172117711811181818191820 1821 182218231824183118711921 > »
-->

All content 2006 Sonic Youth