Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page post comething completely irrelevant!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11.15.2012, 09:24 PM   #35681
Bytor Peltor
invito al cielo

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Not sure if tryptophan is in my future......nothing is normal in our "new normal" with us spending so much time at the hospital with my father-in-law. I'm guessing we may eat something a little more cajun : )

I get paid tripple time to work Thanksgiving and the night after, so I always try and take advantage of that!

אש זרה

And John Cage isn't a "mondern noise artist." - atsonicpark

Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.16.2012, 05:49 AM   #35682
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses

Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.16.2012, 07:58 AM   #35683
Bytor Peltor
invito al cielo

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
Ref through the flag for crossing the line of scrimmage, that Texans dude said it was a clean heat, they never touched helmets, Cutler got the concussion like Vick, from the impact of hitting the ground, not the hit itself. I saw the replay from several angles it was a ruff but fair hit by the Texans.. I was impressed to see my favorite former Raider Jason Campbell stepping up on the Sunday nite big stage..

$30.000 fine handed down by the NFL yesterday as they deemed the hit, helmet to helmet. In the explanation, the NFL said Cutler was still in quarterback mode and crossing the line of scrimmage doesn't matter. In other words, Cutler moved forward and started his throwing motion......he didn't tuck the ball and run. Any defensive player seeing the QB start a throwing motion should hit / tackle low as the NFL wants to protect it's QB's. The defensive player isn't to assume the flag thrown is for crossing the line of scrimmage.

אש זרה

Old 11.16.2012, 09:00 AM   #35684
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
that shit's bullshit

he hit him facemask to facemask. How can that be helped?

RXTT.net

My Comics

Rob Instigator is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.16.2012, 09:35 AM   #35685
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
hypocrites abound

Pro-Life senator reveals in divorce proceedings that he and his wife "mutually agreed" to have TWO abortions.
http://www.chron.com/news/politics/a...ns-4040986.php

RXTT.net

My Comics

Old 11.16.2012, 09:55 AM   #35686
Bytor Peltor
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
that shit's bullshit

he hit him facemask to facemask. How can that be helped?

I agree!

The NFL only fined him $30.000 and I say only because they've handed down fines of $50 & $75.000 earlier this year. The one for $75.00 was to a repeat offender.

אש זרה

Old 11.16.2012, 10:21 AM   #35687
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

the fine on the illegal block that took out Cushing was just 10 thou! what?

RXTT.net

My Comics

Old 11.16.2012, 10:24 AM   #35688
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
I agree!

The NFL only fined him $30.000 and I say only because they've handed down fines of $50 & $75.000 earlier this year. The one for $75.00 was to a repeat offender.

^^ humans are soo creative animals

anyway
went for a walk and met a horse
who was friendly with me

lets see who will be all friendly with me today
gast30 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.16.2012, 04:10 PM   #35689
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
today is the "there are too many ugly girls out there" weekend

don't you think sometime why there are soo much more ugly girls out there
like the human race is breeded in the wrong way

the wrong people made baby's

now i got the news the humans may become less intelligent
i also add that humans may become less attractive aswell

does IQ and looks have something to do with eachother
i think so

it is nature laws
Old 11.16.2012, 04:14 PM   #35690
gast30
invito al cielo

it depresses me a bit to see soo many ugly girls out there

much harder than the financial crisis

just wait till there are more beautifull cool girls out there

and if there are no so it will be a shame for life that people didn't live that life
Old 11.16.2012, 08:58 PM   #35691
foreverasskiss
invito al cielo

foreverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's asses
mang, i need some fucking fried chicken. but where do you score some at 9:00 at night?
foreverasskiss is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.16.2012, 09:00 PM   #35692
gast30
invito al cielo

best chance is that you found bums who are frie'n a pigeon

give them a beer and take home the pigeon ;
Old 11.16.2012, 09:21 PM   #35693
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverasskiss
mang, i need some fucking fried chicken. but where do you score some at 9:00 at night?
Mu'fuckin' Church's, man.

I will always miss Spain's Chicken #7, Forest Lane, Dallas TX.

pickles n' peppers with the chicken sittin' on fries and a thick slice o' toast to sop all that shit up with.

Mu'fuckin' Spain's, man. they knew how to FUCK UP some bird.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.16.2012, 09:31 PM   #35694
foreverasskiss
invito al cielo

foreverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's asses
[quote=floatingslowly]Mu'fuckin' Church's, man. quote]

Holy fucking SHIT!!! i was just thinking of that and they do stay open late. got back from a quick trip up the street to ask my friend for a ride. no luck.

i thought Church's was just a southern Ga food chain thang.

how naive am i? i could walk. yes. walk. but, i'm just a white boy.
Old 11.16.2012, 09:37 PM   #35695
foreverasskiss
invito al cielo

floats is an american hunger prophet
Old 11.17.2012, 02:18 PM   #35696
dale_gribble
100%

dale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverasskiss
i thought Church's was just a southern Ga food chain thang.

we have them in chicago too, unfortunately i've never tried their chicken because most of their locations are in neighborhoods i would get brutally murdered in for being white.

dale_gribble is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.17.2012, 02:57 PM   #35697
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by dale_gribble
we have them in chicago too, unfortunately i've never tried their chicken because most of their locations are in neighborhoods i would get brutally murdered in for being white.

You's a pussy.

EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.17.2012, 05:17 PM   #35698
foreverasskiss
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by dale_gribble

ha yeah i realize this now and was thinking of another fried chicken chain located exclusively only here in southern ga.

btw...i wasn't talking about getting beat up. it just takes awhile for them to take my order. if you know what i mean.
Old 11.17.2012, 06:57 PM   #35699
gast30
invito al cielo

time for a walk
it is cold
i'm alone
it is 1 o'clock in the night

pppfff there aint no life nowhere here
european baboon breed
Old 11.17.2012, 07:07 PM   #35700
foreverasskiss
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by gast30
it depresses me a bit to see soo many ugly girls out there

much harder than the financial crisis

just wait till there are more beautifull cool girls out there

and if there are no so it will be a shame for life that people didn't live that life

you should really consider moving to the states. i see beautiful hot women on a daily basis. really pisses me off that i can't dog and fuck 'em.

beauty is in the eye of the beholder no matter how cliche that sounds, so i really don't discriminate.

maybe yr just shallow??
1285168517351775178217831784 1785 178617871788179518351885 > »
-->

All content 2006 Sonic Youth