Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page post comething completely irrelevant!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12.01.2012, 12:34 PM   #35601
Nefeli
invito al cielo

Nefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's asses
you too.
Nefeli is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.01.2012, 01:47 PM   #35602
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBcADQziQWY
gast30 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.01.2012, 04:07 PM   #35603
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
today i want to talk about ...Bane
my favorite super criminal

the plan of nuking NY and his crazy methodes of working
bane grown as a child in the worst prison
the free world meets bane

Old 12.01.2012, 04:23 PM   #35604
gast30
invito al cielo

want to see that movie again
and soon, the dvd is coming out next week
Old 12.01.2012, 05:10 PM   #35605
Nefeli
invito al cielo

Nefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's asses
last year around this time, some things happen. among them someone took my jacket from a club and ok about the jackets, but i had 2 flasks in it.
now, i m starting to take booze from home again and i had to purr it in a small bottle of water. made it too strong though.
wish me luck.
x
Nefeli is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.01.2012, 05:17 PM   #35606
gast30
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefeli
last year around this time, some things happen. among them someone took my jacket from a club and ok about the jackets, but i had 2 flasks in it.
now, i m starting to take booze from home again and i had to purr it in a small bottle of water. made it too strong though.
wish me luck.
x
if you get in trouble this indian guy will come to rescue
http://www.dumpert.nl/mediabase/6456...ever_ooit.html
Old 12.01.2012, 05:17 PM   #35607
gast30
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefeli
wish me luck.
x
if you get in trouble this indian guy will come to rescue you
http://www.dumpert.nl/mediabase/6456...ever_ooit.html
Old 12.01.2012, 05:25 PM   #35608
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Totally skipping a kreayshawn show tonight...

EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.01.2012, 06:56 PM   #35609
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses

supercriminal
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.02.2012, 07:29 AM   #35610
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses

Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.02.2012, 10:11 PM   #35611
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Sales of garlic are booming in western Serbia after the local council issued a public health warning that a vampire was on the loose.

The warning came after an old ruined mill, said to once have been the home of notorious vampire Sava Savanovic, collapsed.

Savanovic was said to have lived in the old watermill on the Rogacica river, at Zarozje village in the municipality of Bajina Basta where he drank the blood of anybody that came to mill their grain.

The watermill was bought by the local Jagodic family, and they were too scared to use it as a mill - but discovered it was a goldmine when they started advertising it to tourists.

But the family were worried about carrying out building work on the mill because they were scared they might disturb the vampire or unleash his wrath if his home was messed around with - and now the property has collapsed through lack of repair.

But for locals it has sparked rumours that the vampire is now free once again.

Local mayor Miodrag Vujetic admitted: "People are worried, everybody knows the legend of this vampire and the thought that he is now homeless and looking for somewhere else and possibly other victims is terrifying people. We are all frightened."

He added that it was all very well for people who didn't live in the area to laugh at their fears but he said nobody in the region was in any doubt that vampires do exist.

He confirmed that the local council had advised all villagers to put garlic on their doors and windows to protect them from the vampire as it was well known they can't stand the smell.

He added: "We have also reminded them to put a Holy cross in every room in the house."
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.03.2012, 12:18 AM   #35612
Bytor Peltor
invito al cielo

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Started an 18 hours hospital shift at 2:00 PM this afternoon. At 9:45 PM tonight, I almost watched my father-in-law die. The Respiratory Therapist started a breathing collar as they wanted my father-in-law to go another three hours off the ventalator (successfully completed three hours this morning).

The first hour passes with no problems. Ten minutes into hour number two, my father-in-law becomes panicked mouthing he can't breath. I stand at his bedside trying to reasure him by reminding him to breath and he sakes his head in agreement. A few minutes later, his heart rate drops very low and the color is gone from his face and foam starts flowing from his mouth (oh so scarry). Several nurses entered the room (one with a crash cart) and the Respiratory Therapist bags his throat. More foam out of the mouth, the eyes open and he is halfway smiling at all the people standing around his bed.

One nurse said, "you scared us" and he mouthed, "me too." Let me type, "me three." It happened soooo fast.

WOW WOW WOW - don't know how I could have called my wife or mother-in-law and told them he died during my watch.

אש זרה

And John Cage isn't a "mondern noise artist." - atsonicpark

Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.03.2012, 02:21 AM   #35613
dale_gribble
100%

dale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
Totally stoked that i'm not going to a kreayshawn show tonight!!!

fixed.

dale_gribble is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.03.2012, 04:24 AM   #35614
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Holy cow peltor, that sounds quite terrifying.

Old 12.03.2012, 09:40 AM   #35615
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
Started an 18 hours hospital shift at 2:00 PM this afternoon. At 9:45 PM tonight, I almost watched my father-in-law die. The Respiratory Therapist started a breathing collar as they wanted my father-in-law to go another three hours off the ventalator (successfully completed three hours this morning).

The first hour passes with no problems. Ten minutes into hour number two, my father-in-law becomes panicked mouthing he can't breath. I stand at his bedside trying to reasure him by reminding him to breath and he sakes his head in agreement. A few minutes later, his heart rate drops very low and the color is gone from his face and foam starts flowing from his mouth (oh so scarry). Several nurses entered the room (one with a crash cart) and the Respiratory Therapist bags his throat. More foam out of the mouth, the eyes open and he is halfway smiling at all the people standing around his bed.

One nurse said, "you scared us" and he mouthed, "me too." Let me type, "me three." It happened soooo fast.

WOW WOW WOW - don't know how I could have called my wife or mother-in-law and told them he died during my watch.

holy shit ! how does this story end up in the "irrelevant" thread i don't know!! cuz this is as real & relevant as it gets! daaaamn! BEST WISHES TO YOUR FAMILY BYTOR.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.03.2012, 09:58 AM   #35616
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
That shit is fucked up Bytor.

what a fucking night for you.

I'm on TEAM KIM
Rob Instigator is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.03.2012, 07:05 PM   #35617
Bytor Peltor
invito al cielo

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
^^^Thanks guys......it's amazing what a difference a few hours can make. This morning they started my father-in-law on a rotation of four hours off / four hours on the ventilator. He will do this for twelve hours then have 12 hours of ventilator time over night while resting. During his first four hours off the vent, physical therapy got him up and he walked down the hallway for 30 feet......huge accomplishment today - Sonic Health!

אש זרה

Old 12.03.2012, 07:32 PM   #35618
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

Old 12.03.2012, 08:05 PM   #35619
foreverasskiss
invito al cielo

foreverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's asses
so, i didn't have my coffee fix today and decided to walk to the nearest coffee shop uptown while bored as hell. on the way up there there was not a car or person in my sight, but after a few shots of expressos and letting the door swing closed behind me while i left i realized everthing speeded up. now there were people and cars everywhere and the vibe of my little town was a little intense.

i found out years ago that it not only excites me but seems to do the same to the reality around me.

coffee: magical reality in full effect. thank you.

no need to ignore society. just don't ingest the little stimulant bean.
foreverasskiss is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.03.2012, 08:27 PM   #35620
Bytor Peltor
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverasskiss
so, i didn't have my coffee fix today and decided to walk to the nearest coffee shop uptown while bored as hell. on the way up there there was not a car or person in my sight, but after a few shots of expressos and letting the door swing closed behind me while i left i realized everthing speeded up. now there were people and cars everywhere and the vibe of my little town was a little intense..

Sounds like a Tom Cruise movie I once saw......no, not that one, the ohter one

אש זרה

1281168117311771177817791780 1781 178217831784179118311881 > »
-->

All content 2006 Sonic Youth