Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page post comething completely irrelevant!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11.05.2012, 10:08 PM   #35381
hypertonic
bad moon rising

hypertonic kicks all y'all's asseshypertonic kicks all y'all's asseshypertonic kicks all y'all's asseshypertonic kicks all y'all's asseshypertonic kicks all y'all's asseshypertonic kicks all y'all's asseshypertonic kicks all y'all's asseshypertonic kicks all y'all's asseshypertonic kicks all y'all's asseshypertonic kicks all y'all's asseshypertonic kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
fuck your idols, kill yr friendslist.

'death to our friends-list?' :/
hypertonic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.05.2012, 10:14 PM   #35382
Bytor Peltor
invito al cielo

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
My father-in-law was hospitalized last Friday. On Saturday, we was admitted to ICU and was near death. Crazy thing was, they could not tell us what was wrong. They slowly started the process of ruling out possibilities and narrowed it down to Meningitis or West Nile Virus. Earlier today it was confirmed my father-in-law has the West Nile Virus.

They have him in a sedated state and he is on a ventilator. When they back him off the sedation drugs, he starts to wake up and try's to communicate and can squeeze his left hand and wiggle is right foot which is good. However, 15 minutes or so after backing off the sedation drugs, his blood pressure and temp starts to rise and they knock him back out.

He / we have a long road ahead......

I'm spending my night off in the Hospital with my father-in-law. He is currently sedated and on a ventilator, but no longer in ICU allowing family members to stay with him.

Monday Night Football is on the TV and I'm munching on some popcorn. I have about ten hours ahead of me so I will be checking in during the night.

Sonic Health!

אש זרה

And John Cage isn't a "mondern noise artist." - atsonicpark

Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.06.2012, 06:45 AM   #35383
Bytor Peltor
invito al cielo

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
One can see and hear some strang things when roaming hospital hallways in the middle of the night

אש זרה

Old 11.06.2012, 08:07 AM   #35384
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Has he finally stabilized?
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.06.2012, 09:53 AM   #35385
Bytor Peltor
invito al cielo

Quote:
Has he finally stabilized?

Last Thursday, a doctor performed a bedside tracheotomy in ICU. Within a few hours, his blood pressure and breathing became stable and remained this way overnight. Friday morning, they moved him to another floor of the hospital for long term rehabilitation. Friday was GREAT! He could mouth words / make facial expressions and we all knew it was HIM still inside there. Late Saturday afternoon his blood pressure started spiking and he seemed agitated / not comfortable and the decision was made to intubate.

Since then whenever he wakes up, he his himself and wants to communicate. However, usually within 15 minutes or so the blood pressure starts to shoot up and they knock him back out for sedation type rest. Thankfully the blood pressure drops as quickly as it increases.

Later this morning, they will be taking him to the OR for another tracheotomy. We are told once the breathing is stabilized and they wean him off the ventilator machine, his blood pressure should stop the crazy spikes. As crazy as it may sound, the next step after this would be to work on his swallowing.

When resting and no one bothering him, his blood pressure is running: 124/ 66. When the respiratory therapist or other personal starts a breathing treatment or draw blood, the blood pressure shoots up to 190/98.

So, I guess we can say he has moments of stabilization.

Thanks for asking floating......this Friday will complete his fourth week in the hospital.

אש זרה

Old 11.06.2012, 10:06 AM   #35386
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
I know that it's been awhile. Does he have Medicare and a secondary insurance?

Once it's all said and done, if you need assistance reviewing the bills, or any questions at all regarding the financial aspect of it, please pm me.
Old 11.06.2012, 10:44 AM   #35387
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Daaaamn, Peltor!

Just read about the whole ordeal.

Best wishes to your family.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.06.2012, 11:36 AM   #35388
Pelle
expwy. to yr skull

Pelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's asses
I just don't know..
Old 11.06.2012, 11:53 AM   #35389
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
Last Thursday, a doctor performed a bedside tracheotomy in ICU. Within a few hours, his blood pressure and breathing became stable and remained this way overnight. Friday morning, they moved him to another floor of the hospital for long term rehabilitation. Friday was GREAT! He could mouth words / make facial expressions and we all knew it was HIM still inside there. Late Saturday afternoon his blood pressure started spiking and he seemed agitated / not comfortable and the decision was made to intubate.

Since then whenever he wakes up, he his himself and wants to communicate. However, usually within 15 minutes or so the blood pressure starts to shoot up and they knock him back out for sedation type rest. Thankfully the blood pressure drops as quickly as it increases.

Later this morning, they will be taking him to the OR for another tracheotomy. We are told once the breathing is stabilized and they wean him off the ventilator machine, his blood pressure should stop the crazy spikes. As crazy as it may sound, the next step after this would be to work on his swallowing.

When resting and no one bothering him, his blood pressure is running: 124/ 66. When the respiratory therapist or other personal starts a breathing treatment or draw blood, the blood pressure shoots up to 190/98.

So, I guess we can say he has moments of stabilization.

Thanks for asking floating......this Friday will complete his fourth week in the hospital.

You and I are in the same boat with different people.

My mother has been at St. Lukes,a dn now at a skilled nursing place due to complications from her Hepatitis C, her cirrhosis, and what appears to be developing encephalopathy, due to a TIPS procedure done to relieve pressure on varices she had in her esophagus. it has been real hellish the last two weeks.
my bro and I are looking for a place assisted living for her. Life can get all up in your ass.

RXTT.net

My Comics

Rob Instigator is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.06.2012, 12:08 PM   #35390
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
dammit cheeto, so very sorry, but best wishes, stay strong!
Old 11.06.2012, 05:04 PM   #35391
Bytor Peltor
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
You and I are in the same boat with different people.

My mother has been at St. Lukes,a dn now at a skilled nursing place due to complications from her Hepatitis C, her cirrhosis, and what appears to be developing encephalopathy, due to a TIPS procedure done to relieve pressure on varices she had in her esophagus. it has been real hellish the last two weeks.
my bro and I are looking for a place assisted living for her. Life can get all up in your ass.

Sorry to hear about the circumstances your family is facing......nothing gives you a jolt of reality when it comes to the decisions one must make when dealing with situations like this.

Quote:
I know that it's been awhile. Does he have Medicare and a secondary insurance?

Once it's all said and done, if you need assistance reviewing the bills, or any questions at all regarding the financial aspect of it, please pm me.

Floating, thanks for the generous offer. My in-laws do have insurance......he is 64, so Medicate hasn't kicked in yet. In your line of work, have you handled paperwork / cases of anyone dealing with West Nile Virus? Any insight or advice on how to proceed / what to watch for would be appreciated.

אש זרה

Old 11.08.2012, 04:46 PM   #35392
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

*sigh*
Old 11.08.2012, 05:01 PM   #35393
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by halfeatencake
everything's okay. don't you worry. nobody's judging you.

except for an all-seeing angry god.

(that's His eye, there. watching.)
Old 11.08.2012, 07:28 PM   #35394
foreverasskiss
invito al cielo

foreverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's asses
i'm going to the Oyster bar. fuck all this shit.
foreverasskiss is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.08.2012, 07:33 PM   #35395
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
yeah the history sucks
i has been no fun before and around that time of civil rights

i'm still happy there is a large progress and that we are now in the information age

we live, walk around with this bright new information
the first people in history who have access to the information age
the dream for modernist came true
and i'm a modernist

the 21st century experience
and here we are
updated a bit
gast30 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.08.2012, 07:36 PM   #35396
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
i'll pay a homeless man to go for a sushi with you
do you mind beards?
or else i'll send him to the barber first
Old 11.08.2012, 07:40 PM   #35397
gast30
invito al cielo

i'm going to send myself to bed
bla bla bla see you tomorrow
Old 11.08.2012, 07:41 PM   #35398
foreverasskiss
invito al cielo

foreverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's asses
great way of changing the subject and thanks for calling me an idiot.

i shall bow myself with contempt and look for other non-suck ass Chinese restarants with bad sushi.
Old 11.08.2012, 07:48 PM   #35399
foreverasskiss
invito al cielo

i love you cakes. you break my heart.

thanks for the chinese food option.
Old 11.08.2012, 07:51 PM   #35400
foreverasskiss
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murmer99
kill yourself

ha, yeah please!!!!
1270167017201760176717681769 1770 177117721773178018201870 > »
-->

All content 2006 Sonic Youth