Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page post comething completely irrelevant!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01.22.2013, 05:40 AM   #35061
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
good morning
feeling great
going to feed the ducks old bread
gast30 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.22.2013, 06:31 AM   #35062
Nefeli
invito al cielo

Nefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's asses
goodmorning!

yay, yay, yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i can play my records again! my father got me an amplifier. finally........................................... ...................................

he said thats a present for your bday pause and i added, for my unemployment, for psychological support, a present of understanding, sympathy and love.
yeah for all that.
Nefeli is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.22.2013, 06:48 AM   #35063
Trama
stalker

Trama kicks all y'all's assesTrama kicks all y'all's assesTrama kicks all y'all's assesTrama kicks all y'all's assesTrama kicks all y'all's assesTrama kicks all y'all's assesTrama kicks all y'all's assesTrama kicks all y'all's assesTrama kicks all y'all's assesTrama kicks all y'all's assesTrama kicks all y'all's asses
happy birthday?
Trama is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.22.2013, 07:52 AM   #35064
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses

Old 01.22.2013, 07:53 AM   #35065
Nefeli
invito al cielo

Nefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trama
happy birthday?

thanks. its in 2 days.
Old 01.22.2013, 08:42 AM   #35066
Bytor Peltor
invito al cielo

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
HOly fuck. it's 3 degrees out.

I watched some of the WGN New at Noon yesterday and saw where the current temp was 8' at 12 noon in Chicago......down along I-10, it was a wonderful 72'

אש זרה

Robin Hood is more real than Jesus - Rob Instigator

Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.22.2013, 09:32 AM   #35067
Nefeli
invito al cielo

pff had almost a couple of weeks sleeping well.
now, couple of nights it is a mess again and this time i know whose fault it is! and i m going to destroy him!
yeah yeah the reason and the person!
Old 01.22.2013, 10:02 AM   #35068
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
I watched some of the WGN New at Noon yesterday and saw where the current temp was 8' at 12 noon in Chicago......down along I-10, it was a wonderful 72'

Yeah...

Currently 0.

But the rest of the week we'll be in the mid 20's.....THANK GOD. Seriously....this weather fucks shit up. Produce freezes up and gets damaged(Today it was the Basil...)........Trucks don't want to turn on....and being outside trying to get one to start is serious fucking torture. Fortunately today only one did not want to start.....

EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.22.2013, 10:02 AM   #35069
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor

Yeah...

Currently 0.

But the rest of the week we'll be in the mid 20's.....THANK GOD. Seriously....this weather fucks shit up. Produce freezes up and gets damaged(Today it was the Basil...)........Trucks don't want to turn on....and being outside trying to get one to start is serious fucking torture. Fortunately today only one did not want to start.....

Old 01.23.2013, 04:39 AM   #35070
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

Old 01.23.2013, 06:31 AM   #35071
gast30
invito al cielo

had a japanees record long ago
some techno dj wanted it to use it to turn on a party
never returned my record

anyway

time to slap the pony
i don't have a pony as i'm not a teen girl that dreams about cats dogs and pony's

you know what i mean
gonna take a coffee
and see what the world of today is saying

where people are arriving (the new borns) and where people are leaving (the old ones)
all happening in 1 dimension

have a great day
you don't have that much days in your life

so make something special of the day
something beautifull

all might happen in 1 infinite dimension
your days in life are not infinite
Old 01.23.2013, 07:42 AM   #35072
Bytor Peltor
invito al cielo

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
Yeah...

Currently 0.

Ouch - that sounds miserable.

My brother-in-law lives in Cleveland, Ohio and about this time each year he sends up pictures of his vehicle snowed in. Where you work, do the produce trucks sit outside? When I lived and worked in Juneau, Alaska back in 88, we would cover windshields and hoods on any vehicles that had to sit outside overnight.

Pulling the blanket off the windshield = not having to scrape ice......and most days, the blanket barrier over the hood was enough barrier to keep the fluid in the engine hoses from freezing up.

Later today, I will be firing up my lawnmower for the first time since end of October. Looking forward to raking up leaves, picking up debris and cutting my yard. We're in a four day stretch of Spring Break type weather. I even have the urge to plant something, but know better than that as our next cold front (middle 30's) will be here this weekend and we still have February ahead of us.

Sonic Warmth!

אש זרה

Robin Hood is more real than Jesus - Rob Instigator

Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.23.2013, 08:28 AM   #35073
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

Ah....good idea with the blankets...I've never seen/heard of that before. Normally we just hook up the trucks to the power outlets to keep the hoses warm. It's weird, but because it's barely snowed, there hasn't been a lot of frost build up on the windshields this winter...Maybe scraped it once or twice?

Old 01.23.2013, 03:06 PM   #35074
gast30
invito al cielo

my night is good
was looking for a good friend from back in the days and i find him
soon going to meet him
yes
Old 01.24.2013, 04:41 PM   #35075
gast30
invito al cielo

great recycle art
would want a light like that

Old 01.25.2013, 07:19 AM   #35076
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

Old 01.25.2013, 08:47 AM   #35077
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

Old 01.25.2013, 02:21 PM   #35078
gast30
invito al cielo

too cold to go out for a beer at the pub
Old 01.25.2013, 02:23 PM   #35079
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
why are PB&J sandwiches racist?
Old 01.25.2013, 02:44 PM   #35080
gast30
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
why are PB&J sandwiches racist?
because they prefer inbreed instead of mixing
isn't that what makes a racist 'a racist'?
1254165417041744175117521753 1754 175517561757176418041854 > »
-->

All content 2006 Sonic Youth