Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page post comething completely irrelevant!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12.13.2012, 12:06 PM   #34921
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Thanks!
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.13.2012, 01:36 PM   #34922
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
you have to take it easy flowt
i think that there is 60% change that you got this fever from a subliminal signal of your body or mind that you have to take it easy

your body or mind can not follow
it needs to rest
and to make you rest it creates a fever so you slow down

do you believe in these systems of the body that they react in such ways to tell you something/give signal?
gast30 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.13.2012, 01:43 PM   #34923
Bytor Peltor
invito al cielo

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
I'm sad to report that my Technics MASH CD player that I've had for 25 years died last night after playing a Merzbow CD.

Spent most of the morning listening to vinyl while cleaning / re-shelving about 50 CD's to their original places (can't believe how many accumulate so fast). I turned on my dead CD player just to give it a chance. When the CD tray opened, there was a plastic sticker thing stuck to the bottom of the tray blocking the laser from reading.

NEW LIFE - like Lazarus, my CD player was raised from the dead : )

אש זרה

And John Cage isn't a "mondern noise artist." - atsonicpark

Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.13.2012, 01:44 PM   #34924
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
anyway i'm now down for a siesta
i'm a lazy mf you all now that
put on some ambient music and go in the deep, some spacing
Old 12.13.2012, 11:55 PM   #34925
gast30
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverasskiss
this is the most cruel thing you've ever typed. think about others in hindsight.
it is one of the funniest thing i have said

don't you have a lol with this?
Old 12.14.2012, 09:28 AM   #34926
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Third day off work. Penis, wife and child still here, but fever appears to be leaving. My head is fucking killing me.

Who would like some abuse?
Old 12.14.2012, 09:46 AM   #34927
Bytor Peltor
invito al cielo

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Nothing like arriving for work at 11pm at night to find you have a note to call the treasury department.

The following has nothing to do with the above:

BOO-YA: off for the next three nights!
(off from work mind you, not hospital responsibility)

אש זרה

Old 12.14.2012, 01:01 PM   #34928
gast30
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
Third day off work. Penis, wife and child still here, but fever appears to be leaving. My head is fucking killing me.

Who would like some abuse?
Penis, wife and child still here .....

i should ask my money back from that voodoo priest i payed to curse you
on the other hand ... you had fever + a massive headache , hmmm i ask half of my money back
Old 12.14.2012, 01:03 PM   #34929
gast30
invito al cielo

next time i look for a professional satanist
you are warned flowtzy
dark forces are on the rise
your end is near
Old 12.14.2012, 02:57 PM   #34930
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

I am warded well against your hired help.
Old 12.14.2012, 03:11 PM   #34931
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
"Then I heard the LORD say to the other men, "Follow him through the city and kill everyone whose forehead is not marked. Show no mercy; have no pity! Kill them all – old and young, girls and women and little children. But do not touch anyone with the mark. Begin your task right here at the Temple." So they began by killing the seventy leaders. "Defile the Temple!" the LORD commanded. "Fill its courtyards with the bodies of those you kill! Go!" So they went throughout the city and did as they were told." (Ezekiel 9:5-)

God was a son of a bitch back in the day

BTW, why does no one ever mention that Jesus explicitly said that the best way to go to Heaven is to castrate yourself???

I'm on TEAM KIM
Rob Instigator is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.15.2012, 02:17 AM   #34932
Bytor Peltor
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
"Then I heard the LORD say to the other men, "Follow him through the city and kill everyone whose forehead is not marked. Show no mercy; have no pity! Kill them all – old and young, girls and women and little children. But do not touch anyone with the mark. Begin your task right here at the Temple." So they began by killing the seventy leaders. "Defile the Temple!" the LORD commanded. "Fill its courtyards with the bodies of those you kill! Go!" So they went throughout the city and did as they were told." (Ezekiel 9:5-)

God was a son of a bitch back in the day

BTW, why does no one ever mention that Jesus explicitly said that the best way to go to Heaven is to castrate yourself???

One of your best post, Rob!

Back on the 4th floor where a big step BACKWARDS was taken yesterday......MSRA

אש זרה

Old 12.16.2012, 01:03 AM   #34933
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

Old 12.16.2012, 01:23 AM   #34934
gast30
invito al cielo

good morning sy
Old 12.16.2012, 01:24 AM   #34935
gast30
invito al cielo

shut up about this australia

you want to live there

GO HOME

ok
Old 12.16.2012, 01:26 AM   #34936
gast30
invito al cielo

just joking cake
i always have this thought when nationalist talk about their country while they live on another place

if you like it that much, move then to that country .

you know
Old 12.16.2012, 01:27 AM   #34937
gast30
invito al cielo

let's forget borders and those old/primitive world things

and go modern
Old 12.16.2012, 01:33 AM   #34938
gast30
invito al cielo

oh yes i heard recently that if you want to live in australia you need alot of money

?
Old 12.16.2012, 01:56 AM   #34939
gast30
invito al cielo

thurston's gitar stolen on 12-12-12 around 12 o'clock

it was kim
Old 12.16.2012, 02:12 AM   #34940
gast30
invito al cielo

going to watch the dvd of ren & stimp
1247164716971737174417451746 1747 174817491750175717971847 > »
-->

All content 2006 Sonic Youth