Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page post comething completely irrelevant!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08.31.2012, 03:05 PM   #34601
Bytor Peltor
invito al cielo

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Don't forget to take a moment later tonight and enjoy the blue moon. If you miss it tonight, you won't get the chance to see another until 2015:

אש זרה

And John Cage isn't a "mondern noise artist." - atsonicpark

Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.31.2012, 04:27 PM   #34602
Bytor Peltor
invito al cielo

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Right after I made the above post, I left to go pick up my daughter from school. This is the first week of school and today was the first time this school year that I had to set my alarm to wake up so I could pick her up at 3:15. When I turned the key to my truck......NOTHING - my truck wouldn't start. SO - I enjoyed the half mile walk to her school in the 90' weather.

I hope I just need a new battery, but somehow I doubt it will be that easy.

אש זרה

Old 08.31.2012, 05:57 PM   #34603
tphonik
empty page

tphonik has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
Diesel is, quite possibly, the most intelligent poster here. You'd do well not fucking him off; otherwise, you'll get a facefull of snark.

'Diesel' isn't that what a red neck calls his dog?
tphonik is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.31.2012, 06:02 PM   #34604
tphonik
empty page

tphonik has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
Ya Spanish people's.

You making the rest of us feel left out....

If you post in Spanish then you should supply a link to a translator that help everyone else understand what the holy crapoly it is yr saying.

I don't say, 'jou am se pose rye woes fis of a Sontag way jesus het hey ma nie?'

Just saying...

Diesel sucks by the way...
tphonik is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.31.2012, 06:07 PM   #34605
LimitlessLovingCasper
bad moon rising

LimitlessLovingCasper kicks all y'all's assesLimitlessLovingCasper kicks all y'all's assesLimitlessLovingCasper kicks all y'all's assesLimitlessLovingCasper kicks all y'all's assesLimitlessLovingCasper kicks all y'all's assesLimitlessLovingCasper kicks all y'all's assesLimitlessLovingCasper kicks all y'all's assesLimitlessLovingCasper kicks all y'all's assesLimitlessLovingCasper kicks all y'all's assesLimitlessLovingCasper kicks all y'all's assesLimitlessLovingCasper kicks all y'all's asses
---

congrats.
LimitlessLovingCasper is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.31.2012, 06:08 PM   #34606
LimitlessLovingCasper
bad moon rising

LimitlessLovingCasper kicks all y'all's assesLimitlessLovingCasper kicks all y'all's assesLimitlessLovingCasper kicks all y'all's assesLimitlessLovingCasper kicks all y'all's assesLimitlessLovingCasper kicks all y'all's assesLimitlessLovingCasper kicks all y'all's assesLimitlessLovingCasper kicks all y'all's assesLimitlessLovingCasper kicks all y'all's assesLimitlessLovingCasper kicks all y'all's assesLimitlessLovingCasper kicks all y'all's assesLimitlessLovingCasper kicks all y'all's asses
----

congrats.
Old 08.31.2012, 06:52 PM   #34607
Diesel
invito al cielo

Diesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by LimitlessLovingCasper
Im having fun with you Diesel, i post something, you use the translator, then you reply something wrong.I might even check out the timing beetween my post and your reply, which is very bad atm.
Get a better computer, sangano de bulevar españa

I didn't realise we were on a timer, what is this the paralympics?
Diesel is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.31.2012, 07:49 PM   #34608
LimitlessLovingCasper
bad moon rising

----

congrats.
Old 08.31.2012, 08:37 PM   #34609
foreverasskiss
invito al cielo

foreverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by louder
have you guys noticed how halfeatencake constantly needs to be on another poster's dick in order to fit in?

whether it's foreverasskiss, Derek, truncated or floatingslowly/ink. she just dickrides whoever's popular atm. hence why she used to send me pm's trying to befriend me, then suddenly started mocking me for no reason and telling the same corny jokes (which she copied from others ofc) in threads over and over.

also don't forget that she told ppl about her private conversations with Murmer. can't trust the bitch. i'm sorry for you maine.

hahaha. so true. she is a dick rider. no doubt. i love halfcake but it's so true. after she told me Murmer wanted to end it all, that's when i knew it.

keep on keeping on Cakes. love you.
foreverasskiss is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.31.2012, 08:40 PM   #34610
foreverasskiss
invito al cielo

foreverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek
halfeatencake is the only tolerable newer user on here probably. And she's a hot girl too, she rules.

she's not as hott as SonicGail. are you a pedo? she looks likes she's 12.

get real you lil lil B dick rider.

also, louder is one of the most realistic and honest posters on here. you others hide behind yr fingers and feelings before you monentarily hit the keys, faggots.
Old 08.31.2012, 09:44 PM   #34611
foreverasskiss
invito al cielo

REbecca - Can you please pay it today/
recent text to whom it may not.

Rebecca - well i hope its been fun for u - i dont stop u from seeing melonie that is ur own deal i am stopping right now from this point on giving a rats ass bout you or chris because the way u think u can talk to me

rebecca - where you u at. u aint here?

rebecca - get ur ass up here at the ramada if u wanna spend time wit me

me - im sorry about last night and i did pay child support.

me - im at home. WTF

me - OMG please. do i have to repeat myself like a broken record? im at home abd no ride

" the way yr wearing that jack danials t shirt with yr big titties and the shoes?//// cum job on my face you native american whore. i love pussy??????

me - i love you and yr awesome shoes. you bitch.

end of text and end of my pussy giving life.
Old 08.31.2012, 10:00 PM   #34612
foreverasskiss
invito al cielo

i miss calling you a bitch while i ram you puppy style. bitch
Old 09.01.2012, 09:18 AM   #34613
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
I don't really really hate every single one of you. I am hiding behind my fingers and feelings.

Also, I have never once failed to pay child support.

Big up -- adult living, backdoor bitch.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.01.2012, 09:41 AM   #34614
louder
invito al cielo

louder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asses

louder is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.01.2012, 10:14 AM   #34615
Derek
invito al cielo

Derek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverasskiss
she's not as hott as SonicGail. are you a pedo? she looks likes she's 12.

get real you lil lil B dick rider.

also, louder is one of the most realistic and honest posters on here. you others hide behind yr fingers and feelings before you monentarily hit the keys, faggots.
Well she's a year or two older than me, so no.
Derek is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.01.2012, 10:26 AM   #34616
foreverasskiss
invito al cielo

mitt romney has body guards? ha. me and my uncle go site seeing and wild life looking on jimmy carter's land which my uncle owns for hunting and we always see him(carter) walking in the middle of no fucking where with two body guards armed to the gill???? like WTF......... dude hasn't been pres in over 30 years and still......... but like he still remembers me but not my name.

i've met the dude like 50 fucking times and he doesn't remember my name. fuck.

i live in americus ga 9 miles from jimmy's home town of plains ga. he really does look like a peanut and was prob the most honest pres we ever had.

imma go smoke my bong and lay out inthe sun. hurricane weather is over. peace.

Carter for 2012.
Old 09.01.2012, 01:38 PM   #34617
louder
invito al cielo

louder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asses
holy, my sister just gave birth to her first baby boy.
louder is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.01.2012, 01:53 PM   #34618
Bytor Peltor
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverasskiss
mitt romney has body guards? ha. me and my uncle go site seeing and wild life looking on jimmy carter's land which my uncle owns for hunting and we always see him(carter) walking in the middle of no fucking where with two body guards armed to the gill???? like WTF......... dude hasn't been pres in over 30 years and still......... but like he still remembers me but not my name.

i've met the dude like 50 fucking times and he doesn't remember my name. fuck.

i live in americus ga 9 miles from jimmy's home town of plains ga. he really does look like a peanut and was prob the most honest pres we ever had.

imma go smoke my bong and lay out inthe sun. hurricane weather is over. peace.

Carter for 2012.

Sort of cool to meet a President......you should take / post a picture. My wife's grandmother lived down the street from the LBJ ranch in Stonewall, Texas and they would see Ladybird with her secret service protection shopping in town all the time.

I believe during the Clinton years, President Bill signed into law changes to limit Secret Service protection so many years once your out of office.

Quote:

Congrats - hope mom and baby are doing well!

אש זרה

Old 09.02.2012, 01:22 AM   #34619
Starcat
bad moon rising

Starcat kicks all y'all's assesStarcat kicks all y'all's assesStarcat kicks all y'all's assesStarcat kicks all y'all's assesStarcat kicks all y'all's assesStarcat kicks all y'all's assesStarcat kicks all y'all's assesStarcat kicks all y'all's assesStarcat kicks all y'all's assesStarcat kicks all y'all's assesStarcat kicks all y'all's asses

Starcat is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.02.2012, 03:39 AM   #34620
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Congrats indeed....Being an uncle is fun because you can experience a human growing first hand and not have to be responsible for it....

EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
1231163116811721172817291730 1731 173217331734174117811831 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth