Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page post comething completely irrelevant!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11.16.2012, 04:14 PM   #34601
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
it depresses me a bit to see soo many ugly girls out there

much harder than the financial crisis

just wait till there are more beautifull cool girls out there

and if there are no so it will be a shame for life that people didn't live that life
gast30 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.16.2012, 09:00 PM   #34602
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
best chance is that you found bums who are frie'n a pigeon

give them a beer and take home the pigeon ;
Old 11.16.2012, 09:21 PM   #34603
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverasskiss
mang, i need some fucking fried chicken. but where do you score some at 9:00 at night?
Mu'fuckin' Church's, man.

I will always miss Spain's Chicken #7, Forest Lane, Dallas TX.

pickles n' peppers with the chicken sittin' on fries and a thick slice o' toast to sop all that shit up with.

Mu'fuckin' Spain's, man. they knew how to FUCK UP some bird.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.17.2012, 02:18 PM   #34604
dale_gribble
100%

dale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverasskiss
i thought Church's was just a southern Ga food chain thang.

we have them in chicago too, unfortunately i've never tried their chicken because most of their locations are in neighborhoods i would get brutally murdered in for being white.

dale_gribble is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.17.2012, 02:57 PM   #34605
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by dale_gribble
we have them in chicago too, unfortunately i've never tried their chicken because most of their locations are in neighborhoods i would get brutally murdered in for being white.

You's a pussy.

EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.17.2012, 06:57 PM   #34606
gast30
invito al cielo

time for a walk
it is cold
i'm alone
it is 1 o'clock in the night

pppfff there aint no life nowhere here
european baboon breed
Old 11.17.2012, 07:53 PM   #34607
gast30
invito al cielo

i want to move to the states for a long time

i only never had the chance to have money to leave here

and absolutly there are more beautifull woman in the states

the thing with beautifull woman is that it makes it painfull that they are not with you
the ugly are like good to grab a beer from the fridge you know (hope a feminist don't read this)
Old 11.17.2012, 07:56 PM   #34608
gast30
invito al cielo

ahhh that walk did me good )
Old 11.17.2012, 08:03 PM   #34609
gast30
invito al cielo

yeah moving to america and getting very rich
that is a good dream/plan

if i stay in europe and be poor like i'm now for 35 years
so be it

then i want respect for that i'm a pioneer

i am the future as the future is a godless plan of a godless child flowing on the wave of the pioneers
Old 11.17.2012, 08:17 PM   #34610
gast30
invito al cielo

how would i be in seducing american woman?

ok let me think how i must approche this ....

ok they see me and then think,.. who is this exotic hot long hair?
he is atletic and can fuck me for hours in bed

and then it is my part, i look them in their eye and make clear that i can read their mind
Old 11.17.2012, 08:18 PM   #34611
gast30
invito al cielo

and then

((((((((((((((( I SHINE MY LOVE ))))))))))))))))
Old 11.17.2012, 08:21 PM   #34612
gast30
invito al cielo

and then

i'm back here behind my computer
it was all a dream

all the beautifulls girls went to all the rich boys

no more will a poor person will be loved

the end
Old 11.17.2012, 08:46 PM   #34613
gast30
invito al cielo

time for bed
come back tomorrow and i have a surprize

peace
Old 11.18.2012, 05:03 AM   #34614
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Jesus you really are a misogynistic, dull minded, 'woe-is-me' prick. If that's the way you think of women then you deserve every bit of loneliness you seem to be having.

And don't say you're just joking. You're just like the closet racist. A silly one line joke becomes less and less a joke, and more a show of their opinions.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.18.2012, 06:29 AM   #34615
gast30
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
Jesus you really are a misogynistic, dull minded, 'woe-is-me' prick. If that's the way you think of women then you deserve every bit of loneliness you seem to be having.

And don't say you're just joking. You're just like the closet racist. A silly one line joke becomes less and less a joke, and more a show of their opinions.
i know it sucks from here to africa
what you want me write,
it is all out of boredom

do you want me to fight the education system, the political system, the financial system?

i will if everyone fights together
but not in a world were apes are weakend and addicted to luxury
and see 90% of the population as slaves

there you go
Old 11.18.2012, 06:42 AM   #34616
gast30
invito al cielo

the ape that thinks it is the überbreed

i want to see another reality
but apes are apes and there is nothing in the universe that you can do something about it

or can you h8kurdt?
Old 11.18.2012, 06:50 AM   #34617
gast30
invito al cielo

if you ask me " what do you see?"

i say i see 7 billion apes

i don't see a king
i don't see politicians
i don't see pope
i don't see religious people

i want to say
i don't see the fantasy movie line the apes want to represent to me of what apes think they are

they only want to dominate with 'their authority'
making me submisive to their fantasy world of the individual ape

well good luck with your fantasy creation ape i would say

i don't recognize an apespecie and i never will

but if an ape sez to me: " I AM AN APE AND WE ARE ALL EQUAL "
then i say OK i understand that
Old 11.18.2012, 07:30 AM   #34618
gast30
invito al cielo

it is different then say'ing i'm the king and i'm entiteld to millions of $
and you are an immigrant who has no more use then to be an alphabetic workforce
is the brainwash manipulation game

if you understand what i'm saying
in this apes that want to be smart and preposition them in an hierarchy wich is soo animal that it only can come out of an animal

what the ape CAN'T DO is debrainwash itself that he / she is NOT AN APE SPECIE

the ape will never succeed in that in the billions of years that might be in front of the ape breed sapian
Old 11.18.2012, 07:33 AM   #34619
gast30
invito al cielo

good morning foreverkiss

had my coffee and now going out to buy a milk
and then i don't know

need to wake up first ;
Old 11.18.2012, 09:19 AM   #34620
Bytor Peltor
invito al cielo

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Today is the Christmas Open House for the flower shop my wife and her parents own. I believe 10-12 local business participate in the Chamber of Commerce event. A horde of people will visit the shop to kick start the holiday season. Friends and family have really stepped up this year making / baking candies, dips and other edibles for the customers to enjoy.

Myself, I will be holding down things at the hospital. I'm going in around 10am and will ride it out until Monday morning. Today will be easy as I can enjoy NFL games on TV. Late tonight, I may fire up the laptop and check in here to see what is going on.

אש זרה

Robin Hood is more real than Jesus - Rob Instigator

Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
1231163116811721172817291730 1731 173217331734174117811831 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth