Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page post comething completely irrelevant!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10.17.2012, 09:24 PM   #34401
hypertonic
bad moon rising

hypertonic kicks all y'all's asseshypertonic kicks all y'all's asseshypertonic kicks all y'all's asseshypertonic kicks all y'all's asseshypertonic kicks all y'all's asseshypertonic kicks all y'all's asseshypertonic kicks all y'all's asseshypertonic kicks all y'all's asseshypertonic kicks all y'all's asseshypertonic kicks all y'all's asseshypertonic kicks all y'all's asses
bitch get off my bus
hypertonic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.17.2012, 10:10 PM   #34402
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses

"Men's perspectives become flat, comprehending only the light-reflecting, tangible surfaces of existence; the vista into depth closes over. " Joseph Campbell
SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.18.2012, 08:51 AM   #34403
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Yoga pants <3

EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.18.2012, 02:36 PM   #34404
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
hanging in a tree is 5X better then joga
you don't beliebe me

try it
gast30 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.18.2012, 03:54 PM   #34405
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
It all started when she noticed that the tiny pug — "the runt of the litter", Terri says — who was refusing to eat his own dog foot suddenly started "licking the teat" of the bottle Terri used to feed her son Lucas.

Terri eventually let Spider drink directly from the source, and hasn't looked back since.

The 44-year-old Californian says she's always lamented her inability to successfully breastfeed her two children —both were bottle-fed — and was overjoyed that she was finally able to get "the breastfeeding experience" she missed out on.

"People may say I'm a freak," she told Closer, "but having Spider suck on my boob means I finally feel complete and a better mother."

Does it hurt? "Her tongue tickles and I do feel her teeth," Terri says, "but she latches on in a way that they don't hurt me."

And one last quote: "I breastfeed Spider in front of the kids and they think it's amazing."
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.18.2012, 07:12 PM   #34406
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
bought batman incorperated today
it is a new style i got to get used to it
and also have free comic with previeuws

take my time tomorrow to chek out the art styles
Old 10.18.2012, 10:01 PM   #34407
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Womens can make milk from their bosommalia indefinitely it seems as long as there are regular milkings. Nature is crazy. Some 94 year old man in India (where everything can happen and earth gets truly funky) just fathered a boy with his 52 year old wife. India rules. They don't give a half fuck bout the Mayans.

I'm on TEAM KIM
Rob Instigator is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.18.2012, 10:37 PM   #34408
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous

"Men's perspectives become flat, comprehending only the light-reflecting, tangible surfaces of existence; the vista into depth closes over. " Joseph Campbell
SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.19.2012, 07:43 AM   #34409
gast30
invito al cielo

today is time for nature
a day where there is no me
today there is no gast30
Old 10.20.2012, 05:32 AM   #34410
gast30
invito al cielo

and today i will start the day with feeding the ducks old bread
Old 10.20.2012, 08:20 AM   #34411
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
lol. There was a brawl at the game lounge last night.

Wish I was there....

EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.20.2012, 09:19 AM   #34412
gast30
invito al cielo

the mf were hungry
i said " don't eat m'eh, eat this breahd "
Old 10.20.2012, 09:53 AM   #34413
gast30
invito al cielo

what should i do?
yesterday a woman called me from my bank do give me information about internet banking
she sounded very nice and was friendly

now i got her mail with the info
and i thought i send her a mail back thanking her for the info and ask if she wants to meet me

maybe she is hot babe with a lust for life
that is what i would do it for

or should i first ask to send a pic

yes thanks for the info, can you send a picture

who knows what will happen
we can live together,travel around the world
Old 10.20.2012, 10:34 AM   #34414
gast30
invito al cielo

congratulations you earnd a 100$!

don't congratulate me
just send it to my bank account

SPAM where would i be without it
Old 10.21.2012, 04:58 AM   #34415
gast30
invito al cielo

so i must be pretty cool then

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SW8i3oJW8jw
Old 10.21.2012, 05:06 AM   #34416
gast30
invito al cielo

does someone remember this day?
politicians beeing creative HA HA HA HA HA HAAA

was laughing THEN is supporting a genocide NOW
Old 10.21.2012, 01:55 PM   #34417
gast30
invito al cielo

watching animals in the jungle
birds whistle with their deep frequencies
Old 10.21.2012, 02:50 PM   #34418
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses

floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.21.2012, 04:19 PM   #34419
gast30
invito al cielo

we lived for 100.000 years without oil and nucliar energy

WE SIMPLY DON'T NEED IT

this is nothing more then a group of folks that want to push their program forward
mostly in the name of a better future or in the name of god

this planet looking at it from space is the most destructed by the sapians
the sapians who are not the smartes species around if you can see the damage they did to the water, climate, air

the sapian turned into one big suicide of the future machine

no thanks sapians
i like this planet
and i like clean air and clean water

the next generations are not expecting from the sapians living today that they destroy their future
Old 10.21.2012, 05:03 PM   #34420
gast30
invito al cielo

it is raining awards and nobelprices

this time a person recieved an award(something) for his tolerance

?
tolerance?

what did this person do to deserve that?
did he lived in iraque during the war?
tolerance for the suicide attacks?
then everyone who is still alive in iraque deserves an award for tolerance

no, he lived a carefree life
somewhere safe and from there philosophized things
far from reality

humans are simply not ready to face the realtime horrors that happend
and the consequences of the rest of the unstable people that want to abuse the situation for their 'programe' of the perfect world
that they somewhere picked up along in cartoons or fairytales

that is the reality of today
1221162116711711171817191720 1721 172217231724173117711821 > »
-->

All content 2006 Sonic Youth