Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page post comething completely irrelevant!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 02.26.2012, 09:07 PM   #29441
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
oh! you ever watch this?

the only want to move me to slc would be to march me there at gunpoint btw.

Oh, yes. I love that movie.
gmku is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.26.2012, 09:08 PM   #29442
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by halfeatencake
gmku - why don't you come to new york when i am there in summer and hang out with my brother and me?

Thank you. I'd love to. Keep me posted on your plans.
Old 02.26.2012, 09:12 PM   #29443
gmku
invito al cielo

I remember seeing the Melvins gig poster on some telephone pole or something in downtown SLC, with "Nirvana" in smaller type beneath the Melvins promo shot. I went to my favorite punk record store and asked the owner, Mark, I think his name was, who this Nirvana was. I'd heard of the Melvins, and Mark knew I'd just picked up Ozma there a week or so ago. "Oh, they're just one of those Seattle hair bands," Mark said. "But all the kids around here are more into the Melvins."

Out of curiosity I went over to the bins and chose to buy the Bleach LP. That was only about 9 months before Nevermind.
Old 02.26.2012, 10:11 PM   #29444
gmku
invito al cielo

What? He doesn't think you're good enough for a dirty old man like me?
Old 02.26.2012, 10:14 PM   #29445
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
will do!!
i am so looking forward to my brothers face when we meet you because he'll want to know how i know someone so much older than me

you don't have old people in germany?

anyway, you could tell your bro this:

"our real father wasn't the milkman-- it was an american spy, and i found him on maury povich"
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.26.2012, 10:15 PM   #29446
gmku
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
you don't have old people in germany?

anyway, you could tell your bro this:

"our real father wasn't the milkman-- it was an american spy, and i found him on maury povich"

lol

I'll introduce myself: "The name's Bond. James Bond."
Old 02.26.2012, 10:15 PM   #29447
gmku
invito al cielo

I think she means "know" in another sense. You know.
Old 02.26.2012, 10:22 PM   #29448
gmku
invito al cielo

1/2 eaten, I'll be sure to be well into my workout routine by then, i.e., all muscle and sinew.
Old 02.26.2012, 10:34 PM   #29449
gmku
invito al cielo

Okay, I'm not doing the father routine. That's out. It's "the older spy who loves me" or nothing.
Old 02.26.2012, 10:48 PM   #29450
gmku
invito al cielo

As in, running me over with your bodily contact, i.e., hugs and kisses, not an actual vehicle. Right?

Because an actual vehicle would be too much like a bad James Bond moive. We need to be more subtle.
Old 02.26.2012, 11:06 PM   #29451
gmku
invito al cielo

All right! Count me in.
Old 02.26.2012, 11:32 PM   #29452
gmku
invito al cielo

Quote:
yeah!

2 hours and 45 minutes until i can buy food!
i won't ever again forget to buy food. this was the worst weekend ever

What. This sounds bad. Nothing was open?
Old 02.26.2012, 11:38 PM   #29453
gmku
invito al cielo

I'd go crazy. Food is a priorty for me.
Old 02.27.2012, 09:19 AM   #29454
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
tutti frutti
that's how i'll call my future girlfriend lol

don't understand spanish sorry
gast30 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.27.2012, 09:25 AM   #29455
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
the good news is i have choclate cooky's
Old 02.27.2012, 10:38 AM   #29456
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by afonso
Um Bongo tutti frutti, I used to drink that.

grow the fuck up and drink wine!

(ha)
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.27.2012, 10:49 AM   #29457
gast30
invito al cielo

hmm here in belgium a white beer is gone back in taste
the company was taken over and they changed the production a little bit
enought to taste the difference and so iquit drinking that white beer

seen a docu about food watch organisations that want a better regulation on E-numbers on food packages

some E- numbers are dangerous

let me look up some E-nr
Old 02.27.2012, 10:53 AM   #29458
gast30
invito al cielo

the most dangerous are E-621 and E-951 (aspartaan)

people of the food industry are fucking crazy
just like the japanees that give dolphin meat full of mercury
to the population and also to schoolchilderen

mercury gives high chance to misformed baby's
in japan they already had scandals of baby's born all handicapt
Old 02.27.2012, 10:56 AM   #29459
gast30
invito al cielo

not to speak about villages in rusia
where the russian army tested a-boms

villages full of people die'ng of radioctive radiation
unbelieve how the russians army is playing with radioactive bombs in their own garden
Old 02.27.2012, 11:00 AM   #29460
gast30
invito al cielo

they are responsible for all the deaths of the populations by radio-active pollution

if somewhere near a nucliar plants explodes and i die of the radio-active stuff
then it's their fault
to take care of dangerous experiments

if you can't build a 1000% safe nucliar plant
then don't do it

look what happend in fukushima
4 or 5 nucliar plants exploded like shoeboxes

a shoebox construction is not safe for a nucliar plant
a shoebox is made to put non dangerous things in , like shoes
973137314231463147014711472 1473 1474147514761483152315731973 > »
-->