Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page post comething completely irrelevant!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09.20.2011, 10:07 PM   #27601
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses

Detroit Metal City. It's ok....the main character kind of annoys me...but the manager is hilarious.

EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.20.2011, 10:58 PM   #27602
Frosty
little trouble girl

Frosty kicks all y'all's assesFrosty kicks all y'all's assesFrosty kicks all y'all's assesFrosty kicks all y'all's assesFrosty kicks all y'all's assesFrosty kicks all y'all's assesFrosty kicks all y'all's assesFrosty kicks all y'all's assesFrosty kicks all y'all's assesFrosty kicks all y'all's assesFrosty kicks all y'all's asses

Frosty is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.21.2011, 02:41 AM   #27603
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
good morning

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baH0S...eature=related
gast30 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.21.2011, 08:32 AM   #27604
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
My buddy is performing on The Jay Leno Show tonight for the 6th time......he is the one playing keyboards for Kelly Clarkson.

Tomorrow, the Ellen DeGeneres Show.

woah...that's fuckin' awesome.

Old 09.21.2011, 08:58 AM   #27605
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
still in for some satellite king ? ..; keep on reading then
chapter 4 The dream

i'm not in the condition to speak
to anyone
find a bench at the back of the trainstation
i lay down
everthing hurts
nothing can follow
even the thought how to surrender to this
fades

from my imaginations

i drift into my dream
the dreamscape opens up
'nevermind' it sez
'there is nothing to follow
there is only you'

the silence of the beyond

makes me lay down
somewhere and nowhere

clouds of all pigments

drift into the black sky
it is soo beautifull
that i can't close my eyes
it starts to rain

all

falls into my eyes
like meteorites
forming life on a new planet

the sea of dimensions

washes away
further and further
forming the edge of blindness

Old 09.21.2011, 09:17 AM   #27606
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
sounds like Burning Man to me.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.21.2011, 09:30 AM   #27607
gast30
invito al cielo

you been there this year ?
Old 09.21.2011, 10:02 AM   #27608
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
yeah. just got back a few weeks ago. spent 10 days in a tent in the most inhospital place on the planet, and by that I mean The Sea of Dimensions.

o, the colors.
o, the noise.
o, the noise of the colors.
Old 09.21.2011, 10:47 AM   #27609
ink.
the end of the ugly

ink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's asses
If only this college town had less students..
ink. is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.21.2011, 01:29 PM   #27610
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
yeah. just got back a few weeks ago. spent 10 days in a tent in the most inhospital place on the planet, and by that I mean The Sea of Dimensions.

o, the colors.
o, the noise.

I see....so you experimented with drugs did ya?

Careful you may become the next chatbot.

Old 09.21.2011, 01:30 PM   #27611
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

Me? I want sleep right now. I slept 1 hour. ONE FUCKING HOUR! WHO FUCKING DOES THAT!

Old 09.21.2011, 02:28 PM   #27612
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

would you like some making fuck?????
Old 09.21.2011, 02:29 PM   #27613
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

lol experimented.

son....
Old 09.21.2011, 02:31 PM   #27614
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

Quote:
would you like some making fuck?????

uhh I don't understand....soo....I'll reply with a post made by thefonzo

Quote:
Originally Posted by afonso
Noble Rot - Puffy Areolas

Old 09.22.2011, 06:26 AM   #27615
Pookie
invito al cielo

Pookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefeli

a) walk.
never estimated the distance. takes me usually 70 mins.
however, got my period and we all know what that means.
That you'll be whinging for the entire 70 mins?
Pookie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.22.2011, 07:37 AM   #27616
Pookie
invito al cielo

Pookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
whinging means whining?

in that case, no. i never do that.
if i m around people when i m in pain, i only let them know, so they wont bust my balls more than usual.
i ll be in pain/wont be able to walk or i ll be getting prepared for the pain and still wont have much energy to walk that far.

how are you today?
Whinging does indeed mean whining. It was meant to be an ironic sexist joke.

I'm very well. Just had vegetable and lentil dahl and am listening to Safe as Milk.

How are you today (Les Anglais aside)?
Old 09.22.2011, 08:23 AM   #27617
Pookie
invito al cielo

Quote:
yeah got that it was that kind of joke..but hey:
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/whinge

?

glad to hear that you are well and that you can listen to music while at work too. assuming that you are work.?.
im 'ok', thanks. not hungry anymore and having a 2nd cup of green tea. plain.
No I'm not at work. I left full time work to look after my kids 3 years ago. And as of 2 weeks ago they're both at school full time so I have the days to myself. Until I decide on which career I'm going to pursue next. I might become a travelling storyteller and minstrel.
Old 09.22.2011, 10:33 AM   #27618
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by afonso
Throw menses at the strikers.
Use the string of the tampon to spin it, gaining acceleration and gyroscopic stability. You have to be careful with the timing of the release, though.

wow... you disgust me! 
Old 09.22.2011, 02:28 PM   #27619
gast30
invito al cielo

Quote:

o, the colors.
o, the noise.

lol

soo..
sea of dimensions
you been there

was just thinking a moment about it
how mind melting it is lol

well i have enough rocketfuel to make it to mars
Old 09.22.2011, 02:29 PM   #27620
gast30
invito al cielo

and back
881128113311371137813791380 1381 1382138313841391143114811881 > »
-->

All content 2006 Sonic Youth