Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page post comething completely irrelevant!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09.17.2011, 11:20 AM   #27581
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
it was 4 kurics.

EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.17.2011, 11:55 AM   #27582
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
you were lucky
+ 10 courique makes the anus bleed lol
gast30 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.17.2011, 11:57 AM   #27583
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
i'm just gonna chill here in the far future with the satellite king
the apespecie don't understand modern
and i'm not gonna live for ever
Old 09.17.2011, 12:51 PM   #27584
gast30
invito al cielo

repeat: don't get slavestoned by popes & priest, kings & queens, politicians & persidents, multinationals & banks, pig phedofile multinationals & their good smelling whores

get out of the tunnel of ape fiction

debrainwash > back to the origin > landanimal looking for food and water
the beginning of modern humans

live on internet, tv, radio and of course when you open the door the 5 million camera's EVERYWHERE
Old 09.17.2011, 01:08 PM   #27585
gast30
invito al cielo

i gonna listen to this song and pretend to be a hero of the early space age

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dE4Mu...eature=related
Old 09.17.2011, 03:51 PM   #27586
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
i did stuff last night that no one should do.

|@ <------- Euphoric brain cell just moments before expiration
V

_ \ / _
PING <-------- moments later
/ \

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljhxq...isruo1_500.gif

jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.18.2011, 02:21 AM   #27587
gast30
invito al cielo

pffffff
just woke up
had a dream i was dating paris hilton lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=do0m4...eature=related
Old 09.18.2011, 04:39 AM   #27588
Pelle
expwy. to yr skull

Pelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's asses
Dead Island is a pretty cool game
Old 09.18.2011, 11:32 AM   #27589
gast30
invito al cielo

first i was anti-medication
after that dream
now i'm all the way pro
orderd 5 different antipsychotics online lol
Old 09.18.2011, 12:45 PM   #27590
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
OH LORD> I just ate a giant breakfast. mmmmm don't know what to do no. I don't have any TV so I can't watch American Football.....so...video games it is I guess....

EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.18.2011, 02:25 PM   #27591
gast30
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefeli
unthrilled. is the most gentle way to describe my state.
ok. i ll type it. i thought, i 'd never see the day to type it
also im stretching my limits on IT. which i know is bad; not exactly bad, unfair for sure.
boredoms lol
luckely i masterd the techniques to flowt on the ocean of boredom
flowting on a crapy piece of wood like a godless pirate
a total loser
bad trip

soo what
Old 09.18.2011, 05:14 PM   #27592
foreverasskiss
invito al cielo

foreverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's asses
Just sayin black girls love me
because my dick is strong and pink

Adayinthelifeofabootlegbudweiser
foreverasskiss is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.18.2011, 06:24 PM   #27593
gast30
invito al cielo

stories from the satellite king
chapter 2 'meeting with the futurist'

i'm walking there
of what is left
the night is falling deeper
kick an empty can of fish
wich breaks the silence in my head
that was thinking of the futurist

a godless child flowing on the wave of the pioneers
to the edge
somewhere beautifull
somewhere unreachable

the neonlights of the city
don't mean nothing anymore
a residue of a ghosttown
that was once a circus

i'm looking for another light
the light were many painters
back in the days were talking about
the light they loved
that's why they went there
to make landscapes

'look at the skies' they said
to indicate that it's importand

now satellites orbit trough the skies
leaving life unchanged
the life that isn't made out of a painting
or made out of easy
Old 09.18.2011, 07:03 PM   #27594
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses

Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.19.2011, 12:23 PM   #27595
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
Seeing R. Stevie Moore soon!
Seeing Neil Hamburger soon!
Seeing Sleep soon!
///EXCITED I AM
Old 09.19.2011, 06:34 PM   #27596
gast30
invito al cielo

and here is ....the satellite king
chapter 3 'Adventures'

the long cornfields scare me
everthing is silence
at the end of the cornfield
there is an owl on a tree
with a white head and eyes like the darkest night
noticing me
leaving me
in the silent picture

farms and houses start to decorate the road
the yellow streetlight make the houses
look more ugly then they already are
my concentration starts to fly into all directions
unprepared adventures
at what cost

the night alone?
like the voodoopriest that lost an animal bone
leaving the king in coma on his velvet throne

a candle was burning
in hermit avenue
the road the light fear to persue
a place for the end to continue

i arrive at a trainstation
don't know where i am
or why
Old 09.20.2011, 06:59 AM   #27597
gast30
invito al cielo

i have bought me a chips
now i only need 1 good movie for tonight
Old 09.20.2011, 02:41 PM   #27598
Bytor Peltor
invito al cielo

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
My buddy is performing on The Jay Leno Show tonight for the 6th time......he is the one playing keyboards for Kelly Clarkson.

Tomorrow, the Ellen DeGeneres Show.

אש זרה

And John Cage isn't a "mondern noise artist." - atsonicpark

Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.20.2011, 02:48 PM   #27599
gast30
invito al cielo

the jay leno show
best thing i remember is that guy that imitated president bill clinton after that monica lewinski affair
super
Old 09.20.2011, 02:58 PM   #27600
gast30
invito al cielo

now on tv..
genetic profiles to see if you have a risc to get diseases
880128013301370137713781379 1380 1381138213831390143014801880 > »
-->

All content 2006 Sonic Youth