Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page post comething completely irrelevant!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09.16.2011, 09:30 AM   #27561
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
I need to craft a new external drive out of internal parts. my music/movie files are eating me alive. also: I plan to rip every cd/vinyl I have to a drive
so that when I leave for Oz, I won't have to lug all this shit with me.

drives. I needs em.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.16.2011, 09:35 AM   #27562
Pelle
expwy. to yr skull

Pelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's asses
Pizza.
Old 09.16.2011, 09:37 AM   #27563
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by afonso
I need some monitors now and want IPS, the ideal would be the 24" 1920x1200 Dell U2410 but the U2311h is half the price. I'll live with 1" less and 16:9 WUXGA. Higher PPI anyway…

Good choice, I got a U2311H too, be quick coz they're EOL and the newer models could be "worse" (see U2412M, which is not "better" than U2410..) .
I thought I'd hate the 16:9 ratio, but I got used to it surprisingly quick.
If you can live with "factory uncalibrated" settings (the u2410 ships calibrated) and are willing to work a bit of twakage to get the custom settings right color accuracy is niiiice. Plus, DELL customer support proved to be GREAT in my experience (had an issue with the panel, made a phone call, got a replacement for free the following day and they sorted out the "return material" with the same courier that brought me the new one, all free of charge even if I bought it from an online store and not directly from them).

I hate seagate, but I'm biased by personal experience with notoriously faulty models (7200.11 etc), plus I like how WD deals with RMAs better haha.

I don't know shit about NAS etc. I should learn something. I want to set up a smallish thing in my house..
11:11 11-11-11 I Ascended.
nicfit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.16.2011, 11:31 AM   #27564
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
I'm thinking of using junkparts from my attic to build a mediacenter PC for the living room. Ideally, I want something that:

1. plays DVD's (easy)
2. streams internet video (maybe less easy, as I'll be using a wifi card and most mediacenter frontends are based on linux builds, so compatibility with wifi cards is hit/miss)
3. has a harddrive full of movies (pretty easy -- we've got shelves and shelves and binders n binders full of DVD's to rip)
4. has a harddrive full of music (very easy. I've got the bulk of my music collection ripped to an external HDD)
noisereductions is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.16.2011, 04:32 PM   #27565
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
afonso thanks for sharing the new found deepsea creature lol
gast30 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.16.2011, 05:09 PM   #27566
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
time for a spliff
pffffff

and now another bedtimestory of ... ofcourse the satellite king

he tells me about his thoughtworld of the lost emptiness
about the rare birds he have seen
the dusts and clouds he left behind
woundering trough his youthscape
i ask him if he had any romance
'anyway the girl comes
i step aside
not in the mood for waste
a thousands lies to cut and paste
rather drink away my ugly aftertaste'
he sez and takes a last sip
the sun goes to bed
so do i

next day, a sunny day

all fibers in me desire to go out
where people are lost in the choas of the fast life
the fast life that never existed
that's why they are lost

looking at the clouds

a crow slowly dives downwards
from the artificial woods of the city
for a trashcan search
Old 09.16.2011, 05:59 PM   #27567
foreverasskiss
invito al cielo

foreverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's asses
irrelevant
supernaut
cashcrop
I fell off a dock
foreverasskiss is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.16.2011, 06:00 PM   #27568
foreverasskiss
invito al cielo

foreverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's asses
the water was cold
Old 09.16.2011, 06:01 PM   #27569
foreverasskiss
invito al cielo

cigarettes and hearts
Old 09.16.2011, 06:30 PM   #27570
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
it was hot, we stayed in the water.
noisereductions is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.16.2011, 06:32 PM   #27571
foreverasskiss
invito al cielo

Earl Sweatshirt or Tyler the Creator?
Old 09.16.2011, 06:32 PM   #27572
foreverasskiss
invito al cielo

Nigger Redneck
Old 09.16.2011, 06:33 PM   #27573
foreverasskiss
invito al cielo

WIgger WEtBack
Old 09.16.2011, 06:45 PM   #27574
foreverasskiss
invito al cielo

Red Faces
Big Trucks
and Small dicks
Old 09.16.2011, 06:53 PM   #27575
foreverasskiss
invito al cielo

Her pussy smelled like ass
I gave her 20 more dollars for a blow job and

Oh my GOD
ASS smells like sugar

I love black girls now
Old 09.16.2011, 06:56 PM   #27576
foreverasskiss
invito al cielo

Brown SUgar Indeed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ate her pussy like a hungry Zimbabwean
Old 09.16.2011, 07:02 PM   #27577
foreverasskiss
invito al cielo

She told me I could keep my 20 dollars
Old 09.17.2011, 10:33 AM   #27578
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
took a glorious dump

EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.17.2011, 10:52 AM   #27579
gast30
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
took a glorious dump
of how many curique?

Old 09.17.2011, 10:54 AM   #27580
gast30
invito al cielo

euuuhhh
the people around me are killing me with boredom
is there a place on earth where this is going to stop?

i walk to there on me feeto
879127913291369137613771378 1379 1380138113821389142914791879 > »
-->

All content 2006 Sonic Youth