Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page post comething completely irrelevant!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09.25.2011, 01:50 PM   #27561
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
they think because i have pushed a digital passport down on me
that i'm also gonna eat their lies and all the shit that comes out of the sapian animal
gast30 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.25.2011, 01:59 PM   #27562
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
pff enough bullshit of the lowbrain system 2011

i really wish there was something to do
there is nothing that interst me

enough of this online typing on forums
going for a walk
Old 09.25.2011, 03:35 PM   #27563
gast30
invito al cielo

had fries & beer
Old 09.25.2011, 03:38 PM   #27564
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Location: I moved from hillbilly Florida to hillbilly Alabama
SONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's asses
Ryan tried to choke me out yesterday. ASSHOLIO

SONIC GAIL is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.25.2011, 06:12 PM   #27565
dirty bunny
expwy. to yr skull

dirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's asses
I may be re-crushing on my friend. :-o
Old 09.26.2011, 04:22 AM   #27566
gast30
invito al cielo

whatever you do nefeli don't create anymore LOWBRAIN SYSTEM

you woundn't believe what i have to do today

so, i'm in this imaginairy MID CLASS ( poor people that have a job) 'thing' somewhere in 2011

because i went to work had an encounter with the LOWBRAIN SYSTEMS
like there is nothing else on the planet to live for

because of lowbrain paperwork > that refuses the use of computers and online fast intelligent 'things' >
i still didn't recieve any money
now i still didn't pay rent
have to go to the last hope bureau of the poor
if they can give me money to pay the rent

like i have nothing else to do on this lowbrain planet

OK i confess that it took 2 million years for apes that climed down the trees and start walking to have computers and walk on the moon

but that doesn't change anything in the universe

i don't live in a 3D comptergame
this is the modernday
and i'm surrounded by 90% lowbrain apes

it's easy to trow an knife
like KARMA

of course the ape that climed down the tree is going to fuck up the planet

stick that KARMA back to from wich apebrain it come from
Old 09.26.2011, 04:23 AM   #27567
gast30
invito al cielo

pfff enough of this f**king lowbrain planet
i'm tired of this ape planet
and for more then 1 day
Old 09.26.2011, 10:02 AM   #27568
gast30
invito al cielo

where was i
after this terrible day i had to listen to macho bullshit dudes & emo-girls singing on piano hearthbreaking song on the radio
in a place where they placed discusting art on the wall that you want to vomit from the first look at it

oh, i know

chapter 6 The winter

a frozen glove on the street
was the evidence
of the first winternight
in wich a weakend by alchol
landanimal
wearing the other glove
didn't survive

not like it's origin

that survived
worse
traveling through space
on meteorites

ice crystals write

themself
on windows
in the unwritten ways
of nature
that shape water molecules
in automated order
in mathematical dimensions

what didn't write itself

was the modernday
coming out
like a surprize
from a bubblegum slot

Old 09.26.2011, 10:12 AM   #27569
gast30
invito al cielo

i'm going to talk with the spiders in my living room
it's more fun
Old 09.26.2011, 10:30 AM   #27570
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
say hi to Lolth for me.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.26.2011, 10:43 AM   #27571
gast30
invito al cielo

lol ok i will
Old 09.26.2011, 12:31 PM   #27572
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Saw Deerhoof last night. Super awesome. Greg came out. said a few words. made out...you know...the usual.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.26.2011, 12:43 PM   #27573
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SONIC GAIL
Ryan tried to choke me out yesterday. ASSHOLIO

erotic asphyxiation shouldn't be attempted while shitfaced
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.26.2011, 02:44 PM   #27574
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefeli
tell me or pm me or post here please.

mail a'comin'.
11:11 11-11-11 I Ascended.
nicfit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.26.2011, 03:57 PM   #27575
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
u have big phon
Old 09.26.2011, 04:37 PM   #27576
nicfit
invito al cielo

I have a nokia 1662...........................
Old 09.26.2011, 05:13 PM   #27577
nicfit
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by afonso
Are those the ones that can hack into banks? Some nokias 1xxx made in a specific factory can be used to spoof the system and get mobile transaction authentication numbers from banks. They're worth thousands of euros in the black market.
well. I paid mine 24 euros new, lemme know if it's one of the good ones. I'd gladly sell it for a few hundreds euros. hehehhe.
but I doubt it. it has nothing like internet connection or bluetooth or wathever.

wow I just googled, and there's no need for internetandshit, and I DO have a 1100 somewhere. will check the production site.
Old 09.27.2011, 01:23 AM   #27578
Pelle
expwy. to yr skull

Pelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's asses
Anyone who enjoys early mornings after like 4 hours of sleep should die.
Pelle is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.27.2011, 01:25 AM   #27579
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
I totally agree. But Anyone who enjoys mornings before 6 am should also be shot.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.27.2011, 04:42 AM   #27580
gast30
invito al cielo

a black sparrow was breaking my balls
very early in the morning
for more bread
so i give bread and other birds came along and so i bought them food too
~everything for my best friends~

879127913291369137613771378 1379 1380138113821389142914791879 > »
-->

All content 2006 Sonic Youth