Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page post comething completely irrelevant!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08.25.2011, 05:06 PM   #27401
stu666
Super Moderator

stu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's asses
What you are about to hear is me taking the cap off a Lysol spray disinfectant can, there.

What you are about to hear is me spraying the Lysol spraying disinfectant around the room i am in, there.

What you are about to hear is me putting the cap back on a Lysol spray disinfectant can, there.

What you are about to hear is me placing a Lysol disinfectant can down on the table, there.

What you are about to hear is the scissors snapping away at random, there.

What you are about to hear is me placing the scissors on the table, there.

What you are about to hear is me dropping a quarter on the table, there.

What you are about to hear is me dropping a nickel on the table, there.

What you are about to hear is me dropping a dime on the table, there.

Perpendicularly the dime hit the nickel making the nickel hit the quarter, there.

Umm what am i going to do next for your ears to taste, i do not know why the fuck i am doing this.

What is something extraordinary, very extraordinary at that thus wise is me banging a pencil against the table, there.

Now to add a little honky tonk woman to that beat of the pencil on the table, there.

What you are about to hear is a rubber band, there.

What you are about to hear is two rubber bands, there.

What you have heard is me waisting time again asking myself deep inside why the fuck am i doing this.
stu666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.25.2011, 05:08 PM   #27402
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keeping It Gimple
neo is a PU$$Y
but there is no spoon!
11:11 11-11-11 I Ascended.
nicfit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.25.2011, 05:09 PM   #27403
Keeping It Gimple
bad moon rising

Keeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's asses
there is a fucking spoon.

the experience of things does not emanate out of the things in themselves.

its called speculative realism you fucking cyber hippie.
Keeping It Gimple is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.25.2011, 05:12 PM   #27404
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
There is no spoon.
Old 08.25.2011, 05:14 PM   #27405
DeadDiscoDildo
invito al cielo

DeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's asses
If you liked Kurt Cobains lyrics when you were a kid, then Gast's posts are the adult version of them.

No idea what he's saying sometimes but now and then I think I know what he's trying to convey.

Sometimes his posts give me a headache, sometimes they are fun to read like a jig saw puzzle is fun to put back together.
DeadDiscoDildo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.25.2011, 05:14 PM   #27406
DeadDiscoDildo
invito al cielo

DeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's asses
my spoon is too big...
Old 08.25.2011, 05:14 PM   #27407
DeadDiscoDildo
invito al cielo

My SPOOOOOOON is too BIIIIIIIIIG
Old 08.25.2011, 05:15 PM   #27408
nicfit
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicfit
There is no spoon.
Neo can't eat soup according to the Galateo.
Old 08.25.2011, 05:16 PM   #27409
Keeping It Gimple
bad moon rising

Keeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's asses
there is a spoon.

immaneul kunt is ded kidz.
Keeping It Gimple is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.25.2011, 05:17 PM   #27410
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by stu666
What you are about to hear is me taking the cap off a Lysol spray disinfectant can, there.

What you are about to hear is me spraying the Lysol spraying disinfectant around the room i am in, there.

What you are about to hear is me putting the cap back on a Lysol spray disinfectant can, there.

What you are about to hear is me placing a Lysol disinfectant can down on the table, there.

What you are about to hear is the scissors snapping away at random, there.

What you are about to hear is me placing the scissors on the table, there.

What you are about to hear is me dropping a quarter on the table, there.

What you are about to hear is me dropping a nickel on the table, there.

What you are about to hear is me dropping a dime on the table, there.

Perpendicularly the dime hit the nickel making the nickel hit the quarter, there.

Umm what am i going to do next for your ears to taste, i do not know why the fuck i am doing this.

What is something extraordinary, very extraordinary at that thus wise is me banging a pencil against the table, there.

Now to add a little honky tonk woman to that beat of the pencil on the table, there.

What you are about to hear is a rubber band, there.

What you are about to hear is two rubber bands, there.

What you have heard is me waisting time again asking myself deep inside why the fuck am i doing this.

this track always makes me laugh. And I never heard the two rubber bands.

EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.25.2011, 05:20 PM   #27411
nicfit
invito al cielo

spun

hi derek

Old 08.25.2011, 05:31 PM   #27412
nicfit
invito al cielo

Old 08.26.2011, 04:07 AM   #27413
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
the garden is now under water
a heavy rain and storm came down
gast30 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.26.2011, 04:28 AM   #27414
stu666
Super Moderator

stu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's asses
i hope yr plant is ok man
stu666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.26.2011, 07:32 AM   #27415
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Taco Shop Drag Queen Tranny brawl
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gi2ehhySasc&sns=fb
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.26.2011, 07:38 AM   #27416
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by stu666
i hope yr plant is ok man

lol.

Old 08.26.2011, 07:39 AM   #27417
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

fuck that spoon.

Old 08.26.2011, 09:18 AM   #27418
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genteel Death
Taco Shop Drag Queen Tranny brawl
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gi2ehhySasc&sns=fb
pre-show commentary
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pE8BKSeoq6A
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.26.2011, 09:19 AM   #27419
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
fuck that spoon.
I use chopsticks.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.26.2011, 09:44 AM   #27420
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
The Gay Life: Hate me
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AdA_OeUYtc&sns=fb
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
871127113211361136813691370 1371 1372137313741381142114711871 > »
-->

All content 2006 Sonic Youth