Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page post comething completely irrelevant!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08.05.2009, 02:38 AM   #20001
pbradley
invito al cielo

pbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's asses
One solution I heard from the insomniacs here is force yourself to sleep at 3 am and wake up at 10 am and you should feel tired at around 10 or 11 that night.

I also read an article about diet's influence on the circadian rhythm that said something like don't eat 12 to 17 hours before you walk up and then eat soon after waking which should reset that time as your new "morning."
pbradley is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.05.2009, 02:40 AM   #20002
TheFoxBen
expwy. to yr skull

TheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's asses
I woke up very early today because I couldn't sleep anymore. I didn't even try to. I just came on my computer and what was the first website I went to ? Yes, Sonic Youth Gossip... Am I beginning to be addicted ? Is this bad, doctor ?

TheFoxBen is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.05.2009, 03:37 AM   #20003
Satan
invito al cielo

Satan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's asses
something bad is going to happen. someone else is going to die.
Old 08.05.2009, 03:38 AM   #20004
stu666
Super Moderator

stu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's asses
it's the start of a slippery slope....

http://tapewormstu.blogspot.co.uk/

stu666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.05.2009, 03:39 AM   #20005
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
I could tell you all stories that would make you cry.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.05.2009, 03:40 AM   #20006
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
So, I wrote a song 2 years ago and I don't remember what song it is. I yell "THERE'S A HOLE WHERE YOUR FUCKING HEART IS." I can't get that line out of my head.. my own line.. my own song. And I don't remember what song I say it in.

Old 08.05.2009, 03:40 AM   #20007
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

Also, I lost/forgot my pin number. And I have to get a new pin number (for my debit card).

Hmm.. I think this medicine I'm taking is making me forgetful. Maybe that's good though? Maybe I'll forget the awful shit while I'm at it?

Old 08.05.2009, 03:41 AM   #20008
Satan
invito al cielo

Satan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's asses
i'm really freaked out now
i know someone i know is going to die but i don't know who it is

adam tell me a story please
Old 08.05.2009, 03:43 AM   #20009
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

A story about what? Anything?

Old 08.05.2009, 03:43 AM   #20010
Satan
invito al cielo

yeah
Old 08.05.2009, 03:47 AM   #20011
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

"Back then they called me K-Fed/But you can call me Daddy instead/Go ahead and say whatcha wanna/I'm gonna sell about 2 mil, oh, then I'm a goner/I know you all wish you was in my position/Cause I keep getting' in situations that you wish you was in, cousin/Steppin' in this game and y'all ain't got a clue/Getting anxious? Go take a peep/I'm starrin' in your magazines now every day and week/But maybe baby you can wait and see/Until then all these Pavarottis followin' me."

Old 08.05.2009, 03:49 AM   #20012
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

One time, some girl kept uploading Bikini Kill to my soulseek so i fucking uploaded a bunch of The Whore Gives Head and shit (The WHore Gives Head have a song called "Menstruation Hurts, Doesn't It Bitch?" and a song called "God Thinks Rape Is Cute").

Old 08.05.2009, 03:50 AM   #20013
Satan
invito al cielo

haha
now tell me one that will make me cry
Old 08.05.2009, 03:52 AM   #20014
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

Has anyone heard of that insane Christian wrestling federation that Ted DiBiase runs?

Hawk (from Legion of Doom/Road Warriors) was this "sinning".. cheating, lying alcoholic dude.. so, after a match one time, Hawk was left in the ring by himself. A bunch of Demons came down from the rafters, much like sting, and preceeded to beat up Hawk. Hawk tried to fight them off but couldn't, the demons through him out of the ring and wraped his legs and arms in chains. Hawk tried to break through yet couldn't, The paster came and asked what was wrong. He jsut won a match, he should be happy. Hawk (who was crying) said he wanted to do drugs and kill himself because his best freind Curt Hennig died yesterday.

The Paster convinced Hawk not to kill himself and to let him accept Jesus into his heart. Hawk said a prayer and the entire crowd had to say it with him. Hawk broke free of the chains and stood up...everyone was DEMANDED to stand up with him. Then a skit was shown with a bunch of roman warriors beating up, and bodyslamming, and piledriving JESUS CHRIST. Then they put a cross on his back and a guy started singing. Then Buff Bagwell ran down and helped Jesus, then they turned the ring into an alter, and the ushers started pushing all the kids into the ring. And everyone had to use the WRESTLING RING as a ALTER and accept Jesus into their hearts. Then the ushers yelled at everyone to get off the roaps (in the middle of prayer).

Old 08.05.2009, 03:54 AM   #20015
TheFoxBen
expwy. to yr skull

TheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's asses
Jesus FTW eh ? ... No.

TheFoxBen is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.05.2009, 03:55 AM   #20016
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

Oh, one that will make you cry?

I think my girlfriend is definitely leaving me soon after 6 1/2 years. A perfect ending to the WORST FUCKING YEAR OF MY LIFE. I wrote about it elsewhere so I'll paste it from here: My aunt dying last year has caused this insane spiral effect of awfulness that has made me deal with crap that I wouldn't wish upon my worst enemy. I've had to go in and out of court a good 20 times now, dealing with these insane meth heads. I've had to sell this house and deal with this complete moron who makes me chase him down to get any money from him. He hasn't even paid the house off yet and he just completely tore it down the other day, and I didn't find out about it... so, now, I'm stuck. Because if he decides NOT to pay the rest of it off, yeah, he's lost some money -- but there's no way I'll be able to sell the house now, to someone else, because THERE IS NO HOUSE NOW. My "close" family have all went insane. My great-grandpa is currently in a nursing home and all signs point to the fact that he probably won't be alive very soon. What else? The love of my life has been the only one to really help me get through some of this stuff, and I've cried to her many times... I really have appreciated her help, but even she isn't going to be around much longer (probably). It's nothing too dramatic, she needs to do her own thing for a while. I hate drama. OH YEAH, I got turned down for a raise because I have an "attitude problem", I'm on antidepressants and I just ran out today and it's too late to get them filled, every time I go in to work I want to vomit. Just lots of shit. It's not any one thing. I feel like I've been in this depressed state for a long time and I've alienated certain people, but MORE bad shit keeps happening on top of the bad shit I was ALREADY dealing with, so I'm just buried in it at this point. How do I possibly escape from this madness? Well, at one point, I knew exactly how to fix things but even those plans fell through. I have literally nothing to be happy about at the moment. Money is meaningless and worthless to me at this point, as are material possessions. It's all just stuff anyway, right? I need to realize that life is just life. And there's more to life THAN life. I need to look at things on a higher level and stop being so concerned with the trivialities of life. Sorry to anyone I've pissed off lately. I've been dealing with a lot. OH, I almost forgot, my aunt's death was accidental and I'm involved in ANOTHER court case where we are suing these doctors. Oh, what else? I don't remember. Any one thing I just mentioned is enough to make a good man turn bad, so all of that shit combined is just insane.

Old 08.05.2009, 03:57 AM   #20017
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

I forgot to mention that I was ALMOST CHARGED WITH COUNTERFEITING MONEY this year. I don't think I ever mentioned that on here... but I basically spent a $100 bill that I got for Christmas sometime back in January and then a few days later the police had me come down for questioning! The bill was fake. It was an older $100 bill, too. Granted, it didn't feel QUITE RIGHT.. but it kinda felt like money that had been washed in a pair of jeans or something. My grandpa went down with me and he explained that he gave me the bill for X-Mas, that he got it from the bank, and they acted really suspicious and said that a detective would be calling me... but that hasn't happened yet.. hmm.

Old 08.05.2009, 03:57 AM   #20018
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

* tristan pokes Chantale in the jelly
* skeletor pokes Chantale in the jelly
* agaetis pokes Chantale in the jelly
* sasha pokes Chantale in the jelly
* myrkur pokes Chantale in the jelly
* sigur-ros pokes Chantale in the jelly
* aslka pokes Chantale in the jelly
* offspring pokes Chantale in the jelly
* BaD-CooL pokes Chantale in the jelly

Old 08.05.2009, 03:58 AM   #20019
Satan
invito al cielo

i actually do have tears because i feel the same way
Old 08.05.2009, 03:59 AM   #20020
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

I'm never last picked.
Got a cheerleading chick.

9019519919989991000 1001 10021003100410111051110115012001 > »
-->

All content 2006 Sonic Youth