Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page I Have A Problem With My Neighbors!!!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 03.02.2012, 09:06 PM   #141
Robert Schunk
children of satan

Robert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmku
Yeah, well. Que sera, sera.

In reference to the tens of millions, that is so sick.
Robert Schunk is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.02.2012, 09:13 PM   #142
Robert Schunk
children of satan

Robert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
By the way... You don't NEED no passports.

In fact, you don't need no visas.

You don't need those books you read to see Jesus.

How blind can you be??

George knew God.

Take the blinders off!

The Lord is awaiting on you all.
Old 03.02.2012, 09:47 PM   #143
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
Lighten up, Francis.

& patty you know what your daddy said? He said, "You know, sixty days ago she was such a wonderful child, and now look at her sitting there with a gun in her hand."
gmku is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.02.2012, 11:02 PM   #144
Robert Schunk
children of satan

Quote:
Lighten up, Francis.

Lighten up?

Here are your words:

"Stalin's a hoot. The old coot. Please give the old Soviet a break."

Tens of millions of precious human lives.

Tens of millions.
Old 03.03.2012, 05:32 PM   #145
foreverasskiss
invito al cielo

foreverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Schunk
OK: I've reread this thread and and have finally figured out that you're white!

This is a huge embarrassment to me, as my specialty just so happens to be propaganda analysis, and right now I'm feeling a little insecure concerning my professional competency in that regard.

Still, your use of self-referential racial language is no better than what Queen Latifah complains about when she refers to Black rappers using self-referential racial terms when she uses the term "Niggativity".

You're a Georgian, so maybe you can understand my love for this song, which, so far as I'm able to determine, is a topical song concerning the news that black men were being recruited for service in the Union Army, which news must have been totally electrifying for the southern slaves.

I hope you'll enjoy this song as much as I do: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40U0URLnXIQ

And, please, just GET OFF RACE!!!!

you actually read this WHOLE thread. . i wouldn't ever read my on threads.

you could've spent that time JERKING OFF or something.

no comment on rest. i just skimmed through it and saw words like RACIST and QUEEN LATIFAH. lol.
foreverasskiss is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.03.2012, 08:15 PM   #146
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Schunk
Lighten up?

Here are your words:

"Stalin's a hoot. The old coot. Please give the old Soviet a break."

Tens of millions of precious human lives.

Tens of millions.

How many again? Like, tens of millions?

& patty you know what your daddy said? He said, "You know, sixty days ago she was such a wonderful child, and now look at her sitting there with a gun in her hand."
gmku is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.08.2012, 02:07 PM   #147
foreverasskiss
invito al cielo

foreverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's asses
they finally moved. i am the happiest man alive right now.

no more "nigga" coming from the mouth of some white trash wigger inbred tattooed slimey cunt infested little boy and his mom.

they represented every thing america ignores and i hate about the american hick. not the tea party " i want my guns and white gay less church" hick bible trash, no no no, but the charles manson like "i want my crack and dick sucking money right now, for pills", white american.

the true dark side of america. no right wings included and the people you really should be scared of.
foreverasskiss is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content 2006 Sonic Youth