Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Sonic Gossip
Reload this Page The Beaty of my Sonic Goddess Kim Gordon
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04.02.2012, 03:15 PM   #21
Lazewski
little trouble girl

Lazewski kicks all y'all's assesLazewski kicks all y'all's assesLazewski kicks all y'all's assesLazewski kicks all y'all's assesLazewski kicks all y'all's assesLazewski kicks all y'all's assesLazewski kicks all y'all's assesLazewski kicks all y'all's assesLazewski kicks all y'all's assesLazewski kicks all y'all's assesLazewski kicks all y'all's asses
I think I remember what "nude" shot they were talking about, the bathtub one. She's covered up though, I bet SY has some cool photo-shoots stored away in their archives.

Lazewski is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.20.2013, 06:54 PM   #22
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Screaming Skull
Only one set to my knowledge. Richard Kern shot her in 1984 or 1985 during the Bad Moon Rising era. She was featured prominently in the long out of print book "Lust for Death" (I treat my copy like gold). You have to give her credit, she delivered the full monty for Kern. I'll post the pics if I can ever find the time...

we are still waiting.
dead_battery is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.23.2014, 11:19 AM   #23
Jim72
little trouble girl

Jim72 has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
Quote:
Originally Posted by StevOK

Pretty rare cleavage pics you've got there. You can add me to the waiting list for the Kern photos.
Jim72 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content 2006 Sonic Youth