Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Sonic Gossip
Reload this Page Kim Gordon and Thurston Moore Announce Split
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11.12.2011, 02:48 AM   #661
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses

Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.12.2011, 02:58 AM   #662
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses

Old 11.12.2011, 07:49 AM   #663
Thin_icE
bad moon rising

Thin_icE kicks all y'all's assesThin_icE kicks all y'all's assesThin_icE kicks all y'all's assesThin_icE kicks all y'all's assesThin_icE kicks all y'all's assesThin_icE kicks all y'all's assesThin_icE kicks all y'all's assesThin_icE kicks all y'all's assesThin_icE kicks all y'all's assesThin_icE kicks all y'all's assesThin_icE kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
all of "funny pictures" on the Internet fail in comparison to the infinite hilarity of the indignant rage of this board's cave-dwelling sexless twats.

whatsmore, genteel death is an Internet superstar and represents far greater entertainment value than 10,000 of you lesser-toads.

did you fucking cunts cry when you heard the news? cry into your Hello Kitty pillow cases over the DEATH of music, ye who "have a life" yet fetishize over somebody else's fucking relationship.

I laughed.
It figures that someone who registered around the same time as me and 4 years later has close to 10.000% more posts than me.
I don't need your fucking entertainment, I don't fucking want it. If you want to entertain, go ask for nickels on the street, your trolling is not funny or amusing to anyone but yourselves, and your luck is the lack of moderation on this board, otherwise you fuckers would have been banned a long time ago.

If you don't have nothing useful to add up to the thread's discussion, please fuck off and go post your "clever" OC anywhere else, thanks.
Thin_icE is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.12.2011, 08:03 AM   #664
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
I assure you, my pathetic fascist fuck-off of a sonic pal, I have HEAPS to contribute to THIS THREAD about someobody else's relationship that YOU MAY/MAY NOT check back on REGULARLY for updated information because you have a VERY BUSY non-wifi-enabled life that does not have TIME for bullshit like this.

I get you. you want your SONIC DIVORCE NEWS that's clear, concise and to the point, so that YOU in all your HIP-ultra-INDIE coolness can impress your equally droll friends over your superior MASTERY of the minutae of SOMEBODY ELSE'S RELATIONSHIP that YOU have invested OH, SO VERY MUCH into.

LOL@ my "luck" @ the "lack of moderation". EAT MY FUCK YOU PHP.SHITSTAIN.

was the big text easy to ready, sally?>???
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.12.2011, 08:06 AM   #665
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thin_icE
don't have nothing

please come back after you've mastered THEM THERE basic english skills, professor.
Old 11.12.2011, 08:13 AM   #666
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

Old 11.12.2011, 08:19 AM   #667
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

LOL@ my "luck" @ the "lack of moderation". EAT MY FUCK YOU PHP.SHITSTAIN.

was the big text easy to ready, sally?>???

So, if this gets you banned (and it could) you'll go being clever in that forum of yours or will you come back here with a different username and try to be clever again?
11:11 11-11-11 I Ascended.
nicfit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.12.2011, 08:40 AM   #668
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

oh, really? 10,000,000 chinese spider robots and because some silly twat "wants" me and genteel banned for posting pictures in HIS sonic divorce thread I should be bothered??

laughable.

feel free to expedite that and prove just how low this place can really sink.

moderation nazis. make yourself feel better. make the bad people go away.

you disappoint me, nicololol.

Old 11.12.2011, 09:08 AM   #669
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
oh, really? 10,000,000 chinese spider robots and because some silly twat "wants" me and genteel banned for posting pictures in HIS sonic divorce thread I should be bothered??

laughable.

feel free to expedite that and prove just how low this place can really sink.

moderation nazis. make yourself feel better. make the bad people go away.

you disappoint me, nicololol.

lol and disappointment back @ you for taking me seriously.
11:11 11-11-11 I Ascended.
nicfit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.12.2011, 09:27 AM   #670
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thin_icE
It figures that someone who registered around the same time as me and 4 years later has close to 10.000% more posts than me.
I don't need your fucking entertainment, I don't fucking want it. If you want to entertain, go ask for nickels on the street, your trolling is not funny or amusing to anyone but yourselves, and your luck is the lack of moderation on this board, otherwise you fuckers would have been banned a long time ago.

If you don't have nothing useful to add up to the thread's discussion, please fuck off and go post your "clever" OC anywhere else, thanks.

Someone really needs to get a life here.
Old 11.12.2011, 09:28 AM   #671
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genteel Death

Old 11.12.2011, 12:46 PM   #672
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicfit
lol and disappointment back @ you for taking me seriously.

you trolled me (again). I am no longer disappointed.

I am proud.

you made me cry tears of blood.

Old 11.12.2011, 12:58 PM   #673
fugazifan
invito al cielo

fugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's asses
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to floatingslowly again.

www.myspace.com/dellilahtheband
www.myspace.com/lecirquedesvampiresmusic
fugazifan is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.12.2011, 03:47 PM   #674
foreverasskiss
invito al cielo

foreverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's asses
I saw what you wrote mr. groar.
foreverasskiss is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.18.2012, 06:57 AM   #675
foreverasskiss
invito al cielo

foreverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's asses
remember when Sonic Youth wanted to change their name to Washing Machine? hahaha.ha.
foreverasskiss is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.24.2012, 03:27 PM   #676
termsen
little trouble girl

termsen kicks all y'all's assestermsen kicks all y'all's assestermsen kicks all y'all's assestermsen kicks all y'all's assestermsen kicks all y'all's assestermsen kicks all y'all's assestermsen kicks all y'all's assestermsen kicks all y'all's assestermsen kicks all y'all's assestermsen kicks all y'all's assestermsen kicks all y'all's asses
Has anyone seen Thurston with his new girlfriend? I have, yesterday in London actually. Hard to believe..She is quite young and good looking, aged about 35. dark black hair but totaly different from Kim.
termsen is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.24.2012, 04:42 PM   #677
termsen
little trouble girl

termsen kicks all y'all's assestermsen kicks all y'all's assestermsen kicks all y'all's assestermsen kicks all y'all's assestermsen kicks all y'all's assestermsen kicks all y'all's assestermsen kicks all y'all's assestermsen kicks all y'all's assestermsen kicks all y'all's assestermsen kicks all y'all's assestermsen kicks all y'all's asses
just saying
termsen is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.24.2012, 05:11 PM   #678
Bytor Peltor
invito al cielo

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
^^^having a pick of this in one of your first 25 post would have been......

Quote:
Originally Posted by termsen
just saying

אש זרה

And John Cage isn't a "mondern noise artist." - atsonicpark

Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.25.2012, 07:22 AM   #679
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Has anyone seen Thurston with his new girlfriend? I have, yesterday in London actually. Hard to believe..She is quite young and good looking, aged about 35. dark black hair but totaly different from Kim.

:O.

EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.25.2012, 07:58 AM   #680
blunderbuss
expwy. to yr skull

blunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
I shan't believe it's true until I see pictures in a French celebrity gossip magazine.
blunderbuss is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
313233 34 353637 > »
-->

All content 2006 Sonic Youth