Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Sonic Gossip
Reload this Page Of SYRs...
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08.05.2006, 01:44 PM   #41
lovesonicevol
children of satan

lovesonicevol has much to be proud oflovesonicevol has much to be proud oflovesonicevol has much to be proud oflovesonicevol has much to be proud oflovesonicevol has much to be proud oflovesonicevol has much to be proud oflovesonicevol has much to be proud oflovesonicevol has much to be proud oflovesonicevol has much to be proud oflovesonicevol has much to be proud of
id be willing to pay that much if any store near me actually carried it.

lovesonicevol is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.05.2006, 02:00 PM   #42
Pax Americana
expwy. to yr skull

Pax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's asses
I'm listening to SYR 1 right now. It might be my favorite, although when 6 came out I played that one to death.
Pax Americana is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.05.2006, 02:44 PM   #43
lovesonicevol
children of satan

lovesonicevol has much to be proud oflovesonicevol has much to be proud oflovesonicevol has much to be proud oflovesonicevol has much to be proud oflovesonicevol has much to be proud oflovesonicevol has much to be proud oflovesonicevol has much to be proud oflovesonicevol has much to be proud oflovesonicevol has much to be proud oflovesonicevol has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pax Americana
I'm listening to SYR 1 right now. It might be my favorite, although when 6 came out I played that one to death.

Yea the first is such a great start. It's a little more rocking than the other SYRs. There's just a little more song structure in SYR1. That's not saying much though. Haha.

Old 08.05.2006, 03:10 PM   #44
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

Cantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's asses
i probably said this before, but tremens is fucking great.
Old 08.05.2006, 03:14 PM   #45
lovesonicevol
children of satan

does anyone else think that the very beginning of Invito Al Cielo sounds like the very begining of Brother James?

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth