Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page What TV are you watching (live, dvd, etc.)?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10.14.2017, 10:01 PM   #1781
tw2113
the end of the ugly

tw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's asses
First re-watch of Crazy Ex-Girlfriend season 2. I want to get caught up in preparation for season 3 that started last night.
Old 10.22.2017, 10:04 PM   #1782
tw2113
the end of the ugly

tw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's asses
Started re-watching Stranger Things in preparation for season 2 on Friday.
Old 10.22.2017, 10:56 PM   #1783
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
about to finish the latest bojack and the last available season of the great british bakeoff on netflix.

bojack has been fucking brilliant— always— but they started getting experimental the past couple of seasons. so good. and it’s a fucking cartoon! ha ha ha ha

the great british bakeoff is nice and relaxing but man those comics are always trying to force the most horrible puns it’s embarrassing. nevertheless a pleasant soothing watch unlike anything with gordon ramsey in america (in the uk shows he acts more like a human being).

but anyway.

OH YEAH tried watching american horror story season 1 but it’s just too fucking disturbing. im already stressed out and then that shit just jolts me dead. i only have so much adrenaline.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.23.2017, 05:23 AM   #1784
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
about to finish the latest bojack and the last available season of the great british bakeoff on netflix.

bojack has been fucking brilliantó alwaysó but they started getting experimental the past couple of seasons. so good. and itís a fucking cartoon! ha ha ha ha

the great british bakeoff is nice and relaxing but man those comics are always trying to force the most horrible puns itís embarrassing. nevertheless a pleasant soothing watch unlike anything with gordon ramsey in america (in the uk shows he acts more like a human being).

but anyway.

OH YEAH tried watching american horror story season 1 but itís just too fucking disturbing. im already stressed out and then that shit just jolts me dead. i only have so much adrenaline.

Yeah, the new Bojack season was incredible and brilliant. New high for cartoons. Suck it, everything else!

And I feel you on AHS.

The third season is not as disturbing, and I actually love the plot and characters from that one. The second season is like... yikes.. wow. Discrubing as shit. So much rape!
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.24.2017, 11:53 PM   #1785
gogologogolo
little trouble girl

gogologogolo has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
I'll be moving to California soon so I've been watching Silicon Valley lately. HBO show by Mike Judge (Beavis and Butthead, Idiocracy). Pretty good show, although it's starting to get a bit formulaic and I'm only on the second season. It's got a pretty sweet soundtrack.
gogologogolo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.25.2017, 05:23 AM   #1786
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by gogologogolo
I'll be moving to California soon so I've been watching Silicon Valley lately. HBO show by Mike Judge (Beavis and Butthead, Idiocracy). Pretty good show, although it's starting to get a bit formulaic and I'm only on the second season. It's got a pretty sweet soundtrack.

Love Silicon Valley.
Old 10.26.2017, 05:00 AM   #1787
d.sound
bad moon rising

d.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's asses
re-watching neon genesis evangelion, now with well rounded knowledge of the christian dogma the show references to death and a better understanding of psychoanalysis. the first time i watched it was 2004-ish?

still on a mitchell and webb kick.

probably going to try netflix's atypical next.

http://seatone.bandcamp.com
d.sound is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.26.2017, 09:53 AM   #1788
Severian
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by d.sound
re-watching neon genesis evangelion, now with well rounded knowledge of the christian dogma the show references to death and a better understanding of psychoanalysis. the first time i watched it was 2004-ish?

still on a mitchell and webb kick.

probably going to try netflix's atypical next.

Iíve never see NGE. I think a lot of people have told me I NEED to watch it, but I havenít.

Iím actually in between shows so for some reason Iíve been watching this god ducking awful Riverdale show on Netflix (I think itís a CW thing).

Itís about Archie from Archie comics, and his whole gang, only itís pointlessly dark and emo and thinks itís Twin Peaks. Just really bad stuff guys. No clue why Iím watching it.
Old 10.26.2017, 01:12 PM   #1789
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
so im sitting there with my wife watching outlander (season 1) which had so far been a rapy-but-not-rapy show because the poor woman is threatened by rape so very often and then! then on the last 2 episodes there’s actual rape and it’s man-on-man rape and it’s serial-killer level fucked uuuuuuup! and it takes forever and they keep going back to it. holy shit we couldn’t watch/ had to squint / turned down the volume. damn! true halloween horror. shit! brrrrr....
Old 10.28.2017, 05:51 PM   #1790
ilduclo
expwy. to yr skull

ilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's asses
Dirk Gently season 2. Off to a GREAT start
ilduclo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.28.2017, 06:07 PM   #1791
tw2113
the end of the ugly

Stranger Things 2, like the hipster I am
Old 10.28.2017, 07:01 PM   #1792
Severian
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by tw2113
Stranger Things 2, like the hipster I am

Me too! Well, the Stranger Things 2 part... not the hipster part (though Iíll admit that is the category people lump me into, but thatís because they donít know any better, and they figured snarky about music + clean cut = hipster, bah!)

Anyway, no spoilers, but what do you think so far?

Iím sick, and on my first days off in weeks, so I am binging without shame. On episode 6 right now. Donít judge me. Had a long ass motherfucking two weeks.
Old 10.31.2017, 10:38 PM   #1793
tw2113
the end of the ugly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Me too! Well, the Stranger Things 2 part... not the hipster part (though Iíll admit that is the category people lump me into, but thatís because they donít know any better, and they figured snarky about music + clean cut = hipster, bah!)

Anyway, no spoilers, but what do you think so far?

Iím sick, and on my first days off in weeks, so I am binging without shame. On episode 6 right now. Donít judge me. Had a long ass motherfucking two weeks.
I await season 3 now. I enjoyed it.

I've moved on to some binging a mix of The Young Ones season 1, Northern Exposure season 1, and all of Nickelodeon's "Roundhouse"
Old 11.01.2017, 07:26 AM   #1794
dirty bunny
expwy. to yr skull

dirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's asses
gotta binge Stranger Things season 2 soon

and Dirk Gently
Old 11.01.2017, 07:16 PM   #1795
Severian
invito al cielo

Stranger Things 2 not getting great reviews, but I think it’s the oversaturation effect. It’s goddann good. People always want to be in on the edgy thing and once it’s no longer edgy they bail. Fuck that noise.

Flawed, but GOOD season.

(Didn’t care for the Chicago episode though... made me cringe too much.)
Old 11.01.2017, 10:08 PM   #1796
tw2113
the end of the ugly

So much internet hype to live up to.
Old 11.03.2017, 05:19 PM   #1797
dirty bunny
expwy. to yr skull

dirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's asses
BlizzCon!
Old 11.03.2017, 07:19 PM   #1798
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

just finished season 2 of OZ— damn damn damn! this show is so good. i can’t believe i missed it for so long. it must have been so epic to see it live back in the 90s when i came out. to me, outside of the 1.33 aspect ratio, it looks absolutely fresh and contemporary. ok, there are no cellphones, but i think this is the real groundbreaker that i thougth the sopranos was. fanfuckingtastic.
Old 11.04.2017, 10:19 AM   #1799
Severian
invito al cielo

Mindhunter on Netflix. Cool so far, but the main dude is a debilitatigly wooden actor. Enjoying all the antiquated psychology talk.
Old 11.06.2017, 12:52 PM   #1800
Severian
invito al cielo

Mindhunter was good.

On comp time right now, until tonight, so binging binging.

Sherlock season 4 ... heard bad things, but it was good. Quite good, if a bit overwrought at times.

Just watched the first episode of the Netflix show Atypical. It’s good and sad, about a young man on the autism spectrum trying to date.

Netflix makes good shows.
80878889 90 9192 >
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth