Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Dumbfuck move of the week: Netanyahu kills 19 Turks
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06.02.2010, 01:15 AM   #81
SpectralJulianIsNotDead
invito al cielo

SpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
I just wanted to highlight this bit. People will very often mention the Jewish influence on America - which is not insignificant - but there are plenty of hatstand Christians doing the rounds that actually believe that they can force the second-coming by control of the Holy Land. And the madder sorts of Christianity seem to be a very major force in the States.

Yeah. Fucking nut jobs that don't realize that the antichrist defiling the Temple Mount was a Roman Emperor. Maybe Nero in destroying the 2nd temple, or maybe Hadrian for putting an enormous statue of himself on the Mount.
SpectralJulianIsNotDead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.02.2010, 02:05 AM   #82
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralJulianIsNotDead
Yeah. Fucking nut jobs that don't realize that the antichrist defiling the Temple Mount was a Roman Emperor. Maybe Nero in destroying the 2nd temple, or maybe Hadrian for putting an enormous statue of himself on the Mount.

which is kinda why if i were christian i'd return to the catholic baa-baa herd instead of going for the free-interpretation derangement that protestantism opened the door to. nothing wrong with authority if it prevents the lunatics from taking over the asylum. lesser of 2 evils & what not.

but anyway, cock & balls to all.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.02.2010, 04:55 AM   #83
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralJulianIsNotDead

This is, sadly, the beauty of John - revelation is a fucking brilliant book, but it's so fantastically ambiguous that pretty much anyone, at any point, can inscribe temporal eschatology. Millenarians, Joachimism and so on. End days strikes me as an important metaphysical perimeter, but it's excessively dangerous when used as political collateral.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.02.2010, 05:48 AM   #84
Pookie
invito al cielo

Pookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
This is, sadly, the beauty of John - revelation is a fucking brilliant book, but it's so fantastically ambiguous that pretty much anyone, at any point, can inscribe temporal (of or relating to time)eschatology (the ultimate destiny of humanity, commonly referred to as the end of the world). Millenarians (the belief by a religious, social, or political group or movement in a coming major transformation of society, after which all things will be changed), Joachimism (a millenarian group that arose from the Franciscans in the thirteenth century) and so on. End days strikes me as an important metaphysical (Metaphysics is a branch of philosophy that investigates principles of reality transcending those of any particular science) perimeter (a path that surrounds an area) but it's excessively dangerous when used as political collateral (crime thriller film starring Tom Cruise and Jamie Foxx).
FYI
Pookie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.02.2010, 09:42 AM   #85
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
and there's that cult of the Red Calf shit...
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++==
WCBS reports parents were informed that a private contractor accidentally flushed propylene glycol into the water supply, but that the propylene is not toxic. Both the Department of Environmental Protection and the Hazardous Material Division of the NYPD are on the scene. Ambulances transported 51 students to local hospitals this afternoon, though none had serious enough injuries to require hospital admission. The school's air conditioning system was reportedly not working this morning, and workers called in to investigate said, "it looks like some of the air conditioner chemicals went into the water supply from the roof."
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.02.2010, 09:52 AM   #86
space
expwy. to yr skull

space kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pookie
FYI (for yr information)
tom cruise is a scientologist, but what about jamie foxx and glice?
space is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.02.2010, 11:22 AM   #87
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
which is kinda why if i were christian i'd return to the catholic baa-baa herd instead of going for the free-interpretation derangement that protestantism opened the door to. nothing wrong with authority if it prevents the lunatics from taking over the asylum. lesser of 2 evils & what not.

'
thats the route I went, I'm an orthodox proselyte, because I was sick of all the individualism in interpreting Christianity. I needed some kind of theological common ground and a common tradition/worship method which could be mutually shared, not argued about.

Quote:
This is, sadly, the beauty of John - revelation is a fucking brilliant book, but it's so fantastically ambiguous that pretty much anyone, at any point, can inscribe temporal eschatology. Millenarians, Joachimism and so on. End days strikes me as an important metaphysical perimeter, but it's excessively dangerous when used as political collateral.

agreed. revelations should not be used for politics, it is a mythological narrative of the individual voyage of religious self discovery, the fighting against our own personal demons, and forging a cosmic understanding of a person's place in life, but by no means is a Cliffnotes to the end of the world. It is meant to be a guideline for a metaphysical introspection.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.03.2010, 02:17 PM   #88
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
stuff like this is now being reported "Kevin Ovenden of Britain said a man who had pointed a camera at the soldiers was shot directly through the forehead with live ammunition, with the exit wound blowing away the back of his skull." A coworker told me he watched this on live TV. The man was bcsting live on Al Jazeera and the first 15 mins of the attack were bcst. I'm assuming the video is onlnie somewhere if it exists. People on the boats are now missing and it is thought they were dumped in the ocean. My coworker also says the ships captain was executed.

The US media is so carefully manipulative. The Israeli's, in intl waters, 'stormed' the ship - but then the people on the ship 'attacked' the Israeli stormtroopers. Generally 'attack' refers to an offensive action. When your boat is being 'stormed', you are on the defense, not the attack. Orwellian destructive use of language.
Old 06.03.2010, 04:39 PM   #89
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesla69
stuff like this is now being reported "Kevin Ovenden of Britain said a man who had pointed a camera at the soldiers was shot directly through the forehead with live ammunition, with the exit wound blowing away the back of his skull." A coworker told me he watched this on live TV. The man was bcsting live on Al Jazeera and the first 15 mins of the attack were bcst. I'm assuming the video is onlnie somewhere if it exists. People on the boats are now missing and it is thought they were dumped in the ocean. My coworker also says the ships captain was executed.

The US media is so carefully manipulative. The Israeli's, in intl waters, 'stormed' the ship - but then the people on the ship 'attacked' the Israeli stormtroopers. Generally 'attack' refers to an offensive action. When your boat is being 'stormed', you are on the defense, not the attack. Orwellian destructive use of language.

yes, we saw this kind of thing during Katrina, when black folks were "looting" while white folks were "heroically surviving against all odds"

fuck israel, there I said it and it felt damn good. Fuck israel. Israelis are cool, but Israel the government, the military, the entity, will surely have a price to pay when Jah's roll is called up yonder..

Old 06.03.2010, 05:14 PM   #90
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesla69
and there's that cult of the Red Calf shit...
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++==
WCBS reports parents were informed that a private contractor accidentally flushed propylene glycol into the water supply, but that the propylene is not toxic. Both the Department of Environmental Protection and the Hazardous Material Division of the NYPD are on the scene. Ambulances transported 51 students to local hospitals this afternoon, though none had serious enough injuries to require hospital admission. The school's air conditioning system was reportedly not working this morning, and workers called in to investigate said, "it looks like some of the air conditioner chemicals went into the water supply from the roof."

i've heard of dogs drinking antifreeze and waking up 16 hours later
Old 06.03.2010, 05:18 PM   #91
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
'
thats the route I went, I'm an orthodox proselyte, because I was sick of all the individualism in interpreting Christianity. I needed some kind of theological common ground and a common tradition/worship method which could be mutually shared, not argued about..

im a little jealous of you in the sense that you find comfort in that and i live in a desolate universe. comfort is nice. i am unfortunately incapable of joining any group for any significant length of time, and being a man of little faith compounds the problem. but good for you-- really, no irony. i suppose i can see a relation between your religious practice and those reviews you got today. still, i would not leave my desolate universe for anything else-- my favorite character in "the seventh seal" is not the knight, but the esquire.
Old 06.03.2010, 05:19 PM   #92
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
You remember the cop possee that started firing on black people in New Orleans who were supposedly "looting" but were actually just trying to cross an overpass freeway bridge? Just a couple of months ago they FINALLY went to trial and all charges were dismissed. Imagine being those people's families who had relatives get killed by fucking redneck good ol boy PIGS.

fucking shit
Old 06.03.2010, 07:56 PM   #93
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
im a little jealous of you in the sense that you find comfort in that and i live in a desolate universe. comfort is nice. i am unfortunately incapable of joining any group for any significant length of time, and being a man of little faith compounds the problem. but good for you-- really, no irony. i suppose i can see a relation between your religious practice and those reviews you got today. still, i would not leave my desolate universe for anything else-- my favorite character in "the seventh seal" is not the knight, but the esquire.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to !@#$%! again.

Old 06.04.2010, 07:08 AM   #94
Keeping It Simple
invito al cielo

Keeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
You remember the cop possee that started firing on black people in New Orleans who were supposedly "looting" but were actually just trying to cross an overpass freeway bridge? Just a couple of months ago they FINALLY went to trial and all charges were dismissed. Imagine being those people's families who had relatives get killed by fucking redneck good ol boy PIGS.

fucking shit

Maybe the black people who were supposedly looting were looting, hence the reason the charges were dismissed. I do remember reading that a lot of the black people there took the opportunity to loot stores rather than get to safety. Something the cunts of the hard left were at pains to mask by playing every political card in the book. It was a sad indictment on the character of the black people of New Orleans.
Keeping It Simple is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.04.2010, 09:13 AM   #95
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
who loots on a freeway overpass bridge?
there is footage of this. I saw it soon after but it is now hard to find. They shot peopl who were just carrying whatever possessions they could get out of their homes.

a lot of ANY TYPE of people were looting, not just black people. New Orleans is, or was, like 75-80% black, a fact not mentioned by racist news media when describing the looting. why can't they call them "citizens?" they are all citizens. I guess "New orleans citizens loot stores" does not scare white folks like "black people looting in new roleans" does.
you do know the news just feeds the fear mongering right? it makes people watch and it makes money off of commercial adverts when more people watch
Old 06.04.2010, 11:34 AM   #96
tesla69
Banned

Have you seen this list of things banned in Gaza? MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS?

http://gisha.org/UserFiles/File/Hidd...trip060510.pdf
Old 06.04.2010, 11:36 AM   #97
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

musical instruments ferment revolution!
Old 06.04.2010, 11:38 AM   #98
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

and obviously so do herbs and spices
Old 06.04.2010, 11:44 AM   #99
DeadDiscoDildo
invito al cielo

DeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's asses
Rob clear yer pms!
DeadDiscoDildo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.04.2010, 04:25 PM   #100
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keeping It Simple
Maybe the black people who were supposedly looting were looting, hence the reason the charges were dismissed. I do remember reading that a lot of the black people there took the opportunity to loot stores rather than get to safety. Something the cunts of the hard left were at pains to mask by playing every political card in the book. It was a sad indictment on the character of the black people of New Orleans.

Sometimes I think you have to be just fucking with us. Dude, that is more full of shit than anything I have ever read you post. How can you be "looting" in a cataclysmic disaster? Looting from who? And even if that were true, since when does looting constitute a capital offense to vindicate those dirt bag fucking cops who pulled the trigger? One day I hope you truly come down from your palace and see the world..

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth