Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page mainstream media starting to pick up on flouride = poison
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

 
Thread Tools
Old 04.16.2013, 12:54 PM   #61
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo
 
Rob Instigator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: In the land of the Instigator
Posts: 27,433
Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
I would more likely believe that the bombings are a diversion to tie up the national media while the government pushes through legislation they do not want the media to expose, than to think it is a 2nd amendment thing.

People are crazy.

Is it me or have Tic Tacs gotten bigger?
__________________
RXTT's Intellectual Journey - my new blog where I talk about all the books I read.
Rob Instigator is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.16.2013, 07:31 PM   #62
dale_gribble
100%
 
dale_gribble's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: the space between dreams and reality
Posts: 704
dale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by keep poppin pimples
he also claims stephen hawking can't relate to humanity because he's disabled.

LOL. obviously tesla is insane, and that's the only reason i'm defending him. you shouldn't belittle people for having a different perception of reality, no matter how fucking nuts it may be.
__________________
 
dale_gribble is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.17.2013, 03:49 AM   #63
EVOLghost
invito al cielo
 
EVOLghost's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: cybatraz!
Posts: 11,397
EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
Is it me or have Tic Tacs gotten bigger?


no man...yer just gettin' smaller.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.14.2013, 02:45 PM   #64
tesla69
invito al cielo
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: NYC
Posts: 5,386
tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Here's how the State through their corporate voice tells us about the safety of flouride - read through this - and realize as you read this that this is the science that says it s ok to put this substance that is considered toxic waste by the EPA in our drinking water and food and dental products. If this was about the efficacy of THC to fight cancer you know the attitude would be totally different. But for some reason the mandatory drugging of the nation is approved by the conservatives.





The more than 50-year-old mystery of how fluoride battles tooth decay may be one step closer to being solved, researchers say.
The study suggests that fluoride works by reducing the ability of bacteria to stick to teeth, making the germs easier to wash away with saliva, brushing and other activities.
When fluoride bonds with tooth enamel, bacteria probably cannot hold onto it as strongly, said study researcher Karin Jacobs, a physicist at Saarland University in Germany.
Fluoride is now often added to drinking water, toothpastes and mouthwashes. Although fluoride compounds reduce the risk of cavities, despite more than a half-century of research, it remains controversial exactly how they do so.
Fluoride’s cavity-fighting benefit is often explained by its ability to fuse with teeth to create an acid-resistant layer. However, there is also evidence that fluoride might control mouth bacteria, which cause tooth decay.
Analyzing real teeth can be tricky, because teeth can differ substantially from one another, and even a single tooth can vary throughout its composition. This variability helps explain the decades of difficulty in figuring out exactly how fluoride keeps bacteria off teeth.
Scientists have tried experimenting on artificial versions of the main ingredient of tooth enamel, a compound known as hydroxyapatite. However, this material is often more porous than real enamel, so it is not a good representation of a real tooth’s composition.
To create better tooth mimics, Jacobs and her colleagues polished artificial teeth with microscopic grains of diamond to make the surface as smooth as possible. Some tooth imitations were then exposed to fluoride, while others were not. Both groups were prodded with probes covered in tooth-decay germs, and examined under a microscope to measure how well the bacteria clung.
"The bacteria we're studying are likely to be charged negatively," Jacobs told MyHealthNewsDaily. "They feel attached to positively charged surfaces." The fluoride probably makes tooth enamel more negatively charged, repelling germs, she added.
Fluoride might also prevent materials from sticking to teeth — in the same way Teflon does for metal pans.
Much remains uncertain about how fluoride prevents tooth decay. For instance, it might also weaken bacteria, suppressing them or the fortresses they can build, known as biofilms.
"Next, we'll look at how fluoride treatment affects the buildup of an initial biofilm," Jacobs said.
The scientists detailed their findings online April 4 in the journal Langmuir.
Copyright 2013 MyHealthNewsDaily,
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.14.2013, 02:59 PM   #65
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull
 
dead_battery's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 2,167
dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
why dont you stop preaching and go read the science yourself.

because your whole argument hinges on deliberately ignoring, or actually being too much of a dipshit to understand, that fluoride is only dangerous in large amounts and is beneficial in small amounts. in the same way that if i gave you the RDA of every necessary vitamin and mineral right now, you'd feel a lot better and your health would measurably improve. however, if i gave you say, 8g of potassium, or 4g of calcium, or 10g of magnesium, you'd be so ill you'd have to go to the hospital.
dead_battery is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.17.2013, 09:27 AM   #66
tesla69
invito al cielo
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: NYC
Posts: 5,386
tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverasskiss
tesla, why don't you just find an old man that lives in the country and buy well water from him for 4, 5 dollars a gallon like i do. .

I grew up with well water...

I don't have a car so that wouldn't work...I sometimes buy it at the store but it seems ridiculous. Why the fuck should I have to pay for water my taxes already paid for - because the State decides to pump poison in it.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.17.2013, 10:22 AM   #67
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull
 
dead_battery's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 2,167
dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
its funny because technically, there is a conspiracy, but its teslas brain tricking him into believing things that aren't true because its addicted to its sense of self righteousness and insight. makes him feel like he's unique, superior to the fools and his life has meaning because he's in a manichean struggle.

here

here

here

here


will tesla be able to set aside his biases, admit the possibility he could actually be wrong and go read those links, then use logic and reason to consider them? in all likelihood no, but it would be very impressive if he did.
dead_battery is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.22.2013, 09:28 AM   #68
tesla69
invito al cielo
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: NYC
Posts: 5,386
tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
  • AP foreign, Wednesday May 22 2013
STEVEN DUBOIS
Associated Press= PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) — The mayor of Portland, Ore., has conceded defeat in an effort to add fluoride to the city's drinking water.
With more than 80 percent of the expected ballots counted late Tuesday night, the Multnomah County election website showed the fluoride proposal failing, 60 percent to 40 percent.
Mayor Charlie Hales supported fluoridation and said "the measure lost despite my own 'yes' vote.
"That's sure disappointing, but I accept the will of the voters," he said in a statement.
Fluoridation foes were delighted.
"We're very excited with how the numbers look," said Kellie Barnes with the anti-fluoride group Clean Water Portland.
If the early returns hold up, "then Portlanders spoke out to value our clean water and ask for better solutions for our kids."
Voters in Portland twice rejected fluoridation before approving it in 1978. That plan was overturned two years later, before any fluoride was ever added to the water.
The City Council voted last year to add fluoride to the water supply that serves about 900,000 people. But opponents quickly gathered enough signatures to force a vote on the subject.
Rejection of the proposal would keep Portland the largest U.S. city without fluoride in the water or with plans to add it. San Jose, Calif., — which is larger than Portland — has been working to add fluoride to its water supply.
Voters had weeks to make their choice in the mail-ballot election. By Tuesday it was too late to rely on the postman, so drop boxes were placed across the city to accommodate those who waited until the final day.
"We were still getting ballots from drop sites close to 8 p.m.," said Eric Sample, a Multnomah County elections spokesman. That meant a "pretty darn long night" of vote counting that likely would stretch into Wednesday, he said.
Supporters and opponents of fluoridation raised hundreds of thousands of dollars and traded accusations of sign-stealing and shoddy science in an election that has been the city's most contentious of the 21st century.
A sampling of voters dropping off ballots earlier Tuesday in rainy Pioneer Courthouse Square found people opposed to fluoridation.
"People don't like change. When in doubt, say no," said Tracy Rauscher, a native Portlander who, like a native Portlander, did not use an umbrella.
Portland's drinking water already contains naturally occurring fluoride, though not at levels considered to be effective at fighting cavities. Backers of fluoridation say adding more of it to the water is a safe, effective and affordable way to improve the health of low-income children whose parents don't stress proper nutrition and dental hygiene.
Opponents describe fluoride as a chemical that will ruin the city's pristine water supply, and they argue that adding it would violate an individual's right to consent to medication.
Although most Americans drink water treated with fluoride, it has long been a contentious topic. In the 1950s, fluoridation was feared as a Communist plot. Today, people worry that its effect on the body has not been sufficiently examined.
"I don't want chemicals in my water," Sarah Lazzaro said after voting Tuesday. "I know that there are really no known health risks with it, but there's a lot of things we find out later in life really do have health risks."
The issue re-appeared on Portland's radar late last summer, when health organizations that had quietly lobbied the City Council for a year persuaded the panel to unanimously approve fluoridation by March 2014.
Days before the vote, 227 people — most of them opponents — signed up to testify at a public hearing that lasted 6 1/2 hours. When their objections weren't heeded, they quickly gathered tens of thousands of signatures to force Tuesday's vote.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.22.2013, 09:43 AM   #69
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo
 
Rob Instigator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: In the land of the Instigator
Posts: 27,433
Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
I love how people say they don;t want chemicals in their water, but WATER IS A CHEMICAL!
__________________
RXTT's Intellectual Journey - my new blog where I talk about all the books I read.
Rob Instigator is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.22.2013, 12:54 PM   #70
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull
 
dead_battery's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 2,167
dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
its because they have developed this aesthetic idea -

they think there is nature over here. all cartoon chip monks and green meadows and maternal sunny goodness and immortality.

then there is evil cancerous industrialism over here run by scheming corporate maniacs trying to shovel poison into the prole masses.

they read labels on food packaging and see things like monosodium phosphate and think "HOLY SHIT THATS LIKE SOME EVIL CHEMICAL SLUDGE PRODUCED IN A HELLISH INDUSTRIAL VAT AND ITS MAKING ME ILL!"when its an essential nutrient the body needs and is found in fruit and veg.

and then paranoid fucktoons like tesla come along with their mental illness and fantasies about evil controllers trying to dumb down the populace. and then they combine total ignorance with junk science or totally falsified science such as the shit tesla is posting in this thread and add a teaspoon of hype and a dollop of bullshit and cook to fucking retard perfection.
dead_battery is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.13.2013, 08:01 AM   #71
tesla69
invito al cielo
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: NYC
Posts: 5,386
tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
On July 29, 2013, the Supreme Court of Israel ruled that new regulations require Israel to stop adding fluoride chemicals into public water supplies in one year, reports the Fluoride Action Network (FAN).
Izun Hozer Association for Dissemination of Health Education and Yaacov Gurman petitioned Israel's highest court, November 12, 2012, demanding that the Ministry of Health order the cessation of fluoridation because it presents health dangers and its benefits are no longer widely accepted.
A 1974 regulation mandated fluoridation throughout Israel. But in April 2013, the Minister of Health, Yael German, created a new regulation removing that mandate.
"It must be known to you that fluoridation can cause harm to the health of the chronically ill," including "people who suffer from thyroid problems," German wrote in a letter addressed to doctors opposed to ending fluoridation.
The court ruled that the new regulations will not only bring an end to mandatory fluoridation in Israel in 2014 but will also put an end to any fluoridation -- mandatory or voluntary. See translation of the Court's ruling at: http://www.fluoridealert.org/uploads...t_july2013.pdf
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.03.2013, 09:32 AM   #72
tesla69
invito al cielo
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: NYC
Posts: 5,386
tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
As The Independent reports:
The Business Secretary, Vince Cable, will today be asked by MPs to explain why a British company was granted export licences for the dual-use substances for six months in 2012 while Syria’s civil war was raging and concern was rife that the regime could use chemical weapons on its own people. The disclosure of the licences for potassium fluoride and sodium fluoride, which can both be used as precursor chemicals in the manufacture of nerve gas, came as the US Secretary of State John Kerry said the United States had evidence that sarin gas was used in last month’s atrocity in Damascus.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.18.2013, 08:26 AM   #73
tesla69
invito al cielo
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: NYC
Posts: 5,386
tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Good news for Moshe and his family!

Israel's Ministry of Health has made a bold ruling against artificial water fluoridation, reversing more than 15 years of forced poisoning via public water supplies in the Middle Eastern country. A recent announcement by Israel's Supreme Court has declared that a 1974 law permitting -- and a later 1998 law requiring -- all public water supplies in Israel to be fluoridated are both outdated and invalid, and that all current fluoridation programs in the country will have to end by April 9, 2014, in order to comply with new public safety requirements.

The welcomed ruling came after a petition filed last year by two dedicated individuals, including a representative of Israel's Association for Dissemination of Health Education, brought to light numerous dangers associated with water fluoridation. These include lowered IQ, brittle bones and teeth and damage to the thyroid gland, serious side effects that are hardly justified by the flimsy and antiquated arguments claiming that ingested fluoride somehow helps prevent tooth decay.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.10.2013, 10:39 AM   #74
tesla69
invito al cielo
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: NYC
Posts: 5,386
tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
the smear campaign continues. They doth protest too much. The tactic of rolling out a wack job as a protestor to smear the healthers. That idiot Tila Tequila who is now a nazi has a song with these lyrics

Feeding yo mind with GMOs
while givin yo babies flo flo
not flo rida but flo ride
that shit that burns yo third eye

GMOs is genetically modified organisms and flo flo is flouride.

So now people who are trying to protect us from the danger of GMOs and flouride will be mocked :"Oh, like that nazi tila Tequila" - the satanic spectacle just can't help itself. Meanwhile, Bloomberg is trying to push through before he leaves office a law to force all children to be vaccinated with flu vaccine, which does absolutely nothing other than saturate an infant's body with mercury, injected directly into its bloodstream. They tell us 100 children die from flu a year, so we MUST do this, but that many children die each year from having a TV fall on them. Logically, then , we must get rid of TVs to save the fucking children.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.10.2013, 10:52 AM   #75
!@#$%!
invito al cielo
 
!@#$%!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: mars
Posts: 34,414
!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
POE
Purity
Of
Essence
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.10.2013, 01:52 PM   #76
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull
 
dead_battery's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 2,167
dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
i know its not possible for tesla to be wrong or have to check his facts against any other standard but what he choses, so this will just read as sci fi to him, but if he is wrong, then he's actually endangering peoples lives and health by spreading false information that may prevent them from taking life saving vaccinations. of course that cant be right because tesla is not wrong and can just chose to believe what he likes because he's right because he read things on the internet.
dead_battery is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.10.2013, 02:17 PM   #77
Genteel Death
invito al cielo
 
Genteel Death's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 8,500
Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by dead_battery
i know its not possible for tesla to be wrong or have to check his facts against any other standard but what he choses, so this will just read as sci fi to him, but if he is wrong, then he's actually endangering peoples lives and health by spreading false information that may prevent them from taking life saving vaccinations. of course that cant be right because tesla is not wrong and can just chose to believe what he likes because he's right because he read things on the internet.
I like the fact you challenge him but I've noticed whenever tesla is taken to task he doesn't bother with a reply to defend his endless hysterical bullshit.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.11.2013, 03:58 PM   #78
tesla69
invito al cielo
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: NYC
Posts: 5,386
tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genteel Death
I like the fact you challenge him but I've noticed whenever tesla is taken to task he doesn't bother with a reply to defend his endless hysterical bullshit.

What is there to defend other than anonymous troll smear and personal attacks.

you mean "endless hysterical bullshit" such as Fukushima is dumping 30 tons of radioactive water into the ocean every day? Its bullshit alright but your reaction is the only hysterical on - don't project your baggage and fear on me!

You don't have to read this flouride thread, the science seems to upset you.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.11.2013, 04:24 PM   #79
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull
 
dead_battery's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 2,167
dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
im neither anonymous or attacking you personally.

im simply asking you to consider the possibility you might be wrong.

do you think that that is possible?

is it possible for you to enter into a rational and unbiased examination of this issue without resorting to childishness and logical fallacies?
dead_battery is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.11.2013, 09:23 PM   #80
floatingslowly
invito al cielo
 
floatingslowly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 21,427
floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
guys. I think....I might have.... used some fluoride...

guys?
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|


Thread Tools

All content 2006 Sonic Youth