Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page mainstream media starting to pick up on flouride = poison
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01.23.2012, 10:15 AM   #41
tesla69
invito al cielo

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genteel Death
you're still alive though

I have a number of immune related conditions that will require medical treatment for the rest of my life - more annoying is my teeth are brittle and actually have cracks in them - it seems everyone I know has some kind of immune system related medical issue: lupus, MS, leukemia, diabetes, thyroid issues, psoriasis...

if fucking flouride was the godlike fix its supposed to be, my teeth would in A+ condition, and I should never have any cavities. I have great ORAL HYGIENE.

This guy started talking to me a mv/ee last night, relating how he saw Sonic Youth in 1981 at a subway station shoe store in Queens, and at their first gig at Arlene's loft, and he was impressed I knew about the film they are making - only because of this board!

"The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.''
- Joseph Mengele
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.23.2012, 01:14 PM   #42
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesla69
I have a number of immune related conditions that will require medical treatment for the rest of my life - more annoying is my teeth are brittle and actually have cracks in them - it seems everyone I know has some kind of immune system related medical issue: lupus, MS, leukemia, diabetes, thyroid issues, psoriasis...

if fucking flouride was the godlike fix its supposed to be, my teeth would in A+ condition, and I should never have any cavities. I have great ORAL HYGIENE.

This guy started talking to me a mv/ee last night, relating how he saw Sonic Youth in 1981 at a subway station shoe store in Queens, and at their first gig at Arlene's loft, and he was impressed I knew about the film they are making - only because of this board!

"The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.''
- Joseph Mengele

filth strengthens your immune system. too much cleanliness will kill you. the ancient greeks knew something about making yourself god-like, and therefore indestructible:

yes, okay, sorry about your teeth, but it could be from GRINDING them maybe. too much paranoia = anxiety = bruxism.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bruxism

everyone fucking dies in the end though. there's no cure for that yet.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.05.2012, 04:36 PM   #43
tesla69
invito al cielo

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
The local fascist media (101.9 FM) is hot on this story for some reason
By Associated Press, Published: March 3

TRENTON, N.J. — Children who may have taken breast cancer treatment medication mistakenly distributed by a New Jersey pharmacy instead of prescribed fluoride pills likely won’t suffer any health problems, a pharmaceutical expert said Saturday.
CVS Caremark officials say only a few children ingested pills for breast cancer treatment that they mistakenly received, and company investigators are still working to determine how and why the errors occurred at the pharmacy in Chatham. The pharmacy has acknowledged improperly dispensing Tamoxifen instead of chewable fluoride tablets to children in as many as 50 families between Dec. 1 and Feb. 20.

“Fortunately, it’s very unlikely that this specific drug would cause any serious or adverse effects when used for only a short periods of time,” said Daniel Hussar, a professor with the Philadelphia College of Pharmacy at the University of the Sciences.
CVS said it had spoken with or left messages for every family whose child was dispensed a 0.5 mg fluoride prescription from its Chatham location within the past 60 days. The company issued a statement Friday that said it was “deeply sorry for the mistake that occurred,” although it did not explain how the mistake happened.
Mike DeAngelis, CVS Caremark’s director of public relations, has said that “most of the families we have spoken to did not indicate that their children received any incorrect pills.” No injuries related to the mix-up have been reported.
Officials say the two pills are similar looking but have distinctively different tastes. Fluoride helps prevent tooth decay and is usually prescribed by dentists for children, while Tamoxifen is used to treat breast cancer and blocks the female hormone estrogen.
Hussar noted that while the fluoride pills may have some flavoring because they are meant to be chewed, Tamoxifen is a pill that’s intended to be swallowed, so no effort is made to make it taste good. That means a child who mistakenly took a Tamoxifen pill would likely “want to spit it out or tell his parents it tastes bad,” said Hussar, who has written and spoken extensively in the areas of new drugs, drug interactions, patient compliance, and issues facing the profession of pharmacy. He’s also served as a member of the Board of Trustees for the American Pharmacists Association and is a Past President of the Drug Information Association and the Pennsylvania Pharmacists Association.
Hussar also noted that while such prescription mix-ups are “rare occurrences,” they can be important learning tools to help ensure that similar problems don’t occur in the future.
The state attorney general’s office has begun a preliminary investigation into the matter. Its consumer affairs division on Friday ordered the Chatham pharmacy to explain the mistake and provide the names of all its employees along with all emails, telephone calls, complaints, and other information related to the mix-up.
The pharmacy must provide the information by Wednesday and company representatives must appear before division officials for questioning under oath on Friday, an order signed by division Director Thomas R. Calcagni said. He said in the order that the division wants to look into whether any laws were violated.
DeAngelis said the company is “actively investigating this matter to determine how the mistake occurred in order to take corrective actions to prevent this from happening again.”
CVS Caremark, based in Woonsocket, R.I., runs the second-largest chain of drugstores in the U.S., after Walgreen.
Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Old 06.04.2012, 12:29 PM   #44
tesla69
invito al cielo

There is a lot more info. Here are some links for your own further research.
http://www.epa.gov,
http://www.fluoridealert.org,
Summation – Fluoride & Pineal Gland: Up until the 1990s, no research had ever been conducted to determine the impact of fluoride on the pineal gland – a small gland located between the two hemispheres of the brain that regulates the production of the hormone melatonin. Melatonin is a hormone that helps regulate the onset of puberty and helps protect the body from cell damage caused by free radicals. It is now known – thanks to the meticulous research of Dr. Jennifer Luke from the University of Surrey in England – that the pineal gland is the primary target of fluoride accumulation within the body. The soft tissue of the adult pineal gland contains more fluoride than any other soft tissue in the body – a level of fluoride (~300 ppm) capable of inhibiting enzymes. The pineal gland also contains hard tissue (hyroxyapatite crystals), and this hard tissue accumulates more fluoride (up to 21,000 ppm) than any other hard tissue in the body (e.g. teeth and bone). After finding that the pineal gland is a major target for fluoride accumulation in humans, Dr. Luke conducted animal experiments to determine if the accumulated fluoride could impact the functioning of the gland – particularly the gland’s regulation of melatonin. Luke found that animals treated with fluoride had lower levels of circulating melatonin, as reflected by reduced levels of melatonin metabolites in the animals’ urine. This reduced level of circulating melatonin was accompanied – as might be expected – by an earlier onset of puberty in the fluoride-treated female animals. Luke summarized her human and animal findings as follows: “In conclusion, the human pineal gland contains the highest concentration of fluoride in the body. Fluoride is associated with depressed pineal melatonin synthesis by prepubertal gerbils and an accelerated onset of sexual maturation in the female gerbil. The results strengthen the hypothesis that the pineal has a role in the timing of the onset of puberty. Whether or not fluoride interferes with pineal function in humans requires further investigation.”
http://www.wakingtimes.com/2012/06/0...-pineal-gland/

this posted comment also asserts: "Remember how fluoride inhibits choleric activity? Nicotine excites them, rebounding and undoing fluorides effect. Nicotine is being used as a treatment for ADD and ADHD, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s disease. I will not list the rest, for every single ailment fluoride is known to cause, nicotine has the reverse effect."
Old 06.25.2012, 08:28 AM   #45
tesla69
invito al cielo

"But if every community can be fluoridated there will be no fluorine-free areas for comparison."[8]"

http://www.rense.com/general95/fluoridate-america.html
Old 12.10.2012, 10:23 AM   #46
tesla69
invito al cielo

it was Dr. Dean Burk, head scientist at the National Cancer Institute, author of over 250 scientific articles, and the recipient of multiple prestigious awards, who first spoke out against fluoride and its effects back in 1977. At that time, Burk said that fluoride had caused around 10,000 deaths or so. Later in an interview he went on to mention how fluoride is tied to far more. The National Cancer Institute failed to publish Burk’s work until 1989, despite the fact his findings were built on solid science and concerned public health at large. According to Burk, at just 1 PPM, fluoride led issues like a 25% increase in tumor growth rate, the cultivation of cancer cells, and of course, IQ reduction. Imagine 5,000 PPM. In Burk’s research, animals given fluoride also experienced:
  • An increase in tumor growth
  • A rare form of bone cancer
  • An increase in thyroid cell tumors
  • A rare form of liver cancer
Old 04.15.2013, 09:26 AM   #47
tesla69
invito al cielo

The fluoride that is added to drinking water and toothpaste has been lowering children’s IQ levels if consumed in quantities of 2 parts per million or greater. The most popular toothpaste brands on the market have a fluoride concentration level of 1,000 to 1,500 parts per million. Maybe this is why toothpaste has a poison control label warning that if the product is swallowed you should seek medical assistance.

Although toothpaste is not designed to be eaten, we have all witnessed children and teens consuming it as though it were candy. Sublingual administration of medication is when you keep a liquid under your tongue and your body absorbs it through the sublingual veins into the bloodstream. Is this why we are told to brush our teeth twice daily for 3 minutes at a time to get a full dose of the neurotoxic agent called fluoride?

The (EPA) Environmental Pollution Agency has set safety level of fluoride in drinking water at 2-4 parts per million which include most all bottled waters. The (HHS) Health and Human Services readjusted those numbers lowering the level of fluoride in drinking water to .7 parts per million. In the past 5 years there have been over 35 studies concluding that fluoride in levels as low as 2 parts per million can result in developmental disabilities as reflected in the lowering of children’s IQ’s.
Old 04.15.2013, 12:05 PM   #48
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
what a surprise the fluoride hysteric has serious dental problems
dead_battery is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.15.2013, 12:48 PM   #49
tesla69
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by dead_battery
what a surprise the fluoride hysteric has serious dental problems

Oh so you're asserting flouride is safe?
Old 04.15.2013, 01:52 PM   #50
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesla69
Oh so you're asserting flouride is safe?

what i can assert is that i have neither the time or the inclination to perform the scientific tests to empirically verify that it is safe, but i trust in the judgements of the majority of mainstream scientists that have already done so.

you can post your shitstorm of pre debunked conspiratard linkage but it wont be read.
Old 04.15.2013, 02:44 PM   #51
tesla69
invito al cielo

Quote:
what i can assert is that i have neither the time or the inclination to perform the scientific tests to empirically verify that it is safe, but i trust in the judgements of the majority of mainstream scientists that have already done so.

you can post your shitstorm of pre debunked conspiratard linkage but it wont be read.

Here Dead_Battery proudly tells us s/he is proud to let the MSM do his/her thinking for him/her.

I hate to tell you but there is no science. It hasn't been debunked. There are just a lot of desperate people who have a lot of money tied up in this telling us the same old lies. The fact that your toothpaste tube says do not ingest and to call poison control if ingested must not mean much to you. You're one of the people who would have scoffed when someone saiid you need to wash your hands before surgery.

Why does this information threaten you so much? It obviously does, you start name calling like a little baby! I guess you're just scared.
Old 04.15.2013, 02:47 PM   #52
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

noone is terrified of the monsters in your imagination but you.

your information is wrong. you won't be able to swallow your pride and objectively judge the irrefutable evidence to the contrary because you are fucking nuts.

since i dared respond to your bs, you're trying to draw me into the labrythine conspirahell that you created. im the gullible sheeple dupe and you're the fearless dissident truth seeker. this is a projection of your own horrendous anxieties and confusion about the world. none of your responses to this will be measured and reasonable debate, it will instead be the childish shit slinging of a man whose mind is already made up.

good luck man. i hope you find something better to do with your life.
Old 04.15.2013, 02:59 PM   #53
tesla69
invito al cielo

Quote:
noone is terrified of the monsters in your imagination but you.

your information is wrong. you won't be able to swallow your pride and objectively judge the irrefutable evidence to the contrary because you are fucking nuts.

really? Then give me the science - and not the 50 year old shit from the nuclear industry. And not the same old blurbs from the ADA they've been posting for 50 years.

Why does this thread threaten you so much? All you seem to be able to do here is mudsling? Provide some facts, mate. But that is what adults what do, children just smear and cry and call names, as you demonstrate in your post.

I guess someone like you, who is proud to let the corporate media do your thinking for you, would get upset. I love how you try to put my words back on me. Are you a 4 yuaner?

If all the information I've posted on here is wrong, please show us! Show us the fucking science! Its now on you since you are asserting flouride is safe. So when the EPA says 2-4 part per million is the safety level and toothpaste contains 1000-1500 ppm, I guess science doesn't come into it. It is safe because you say so, right./ EPA doesn't know what they're talking about.

Do you have anything to add other than smears?

Quote:
since i dared respond to your bs, you're trying to draw me into the labrythine conspirahell that you created. im the gullible sheeple dupe and you're the fearless dissident truth seeker. this is a projection of your own horrendous anxieties and confusion about the world. none of your responses to this will be measured and reasonable debate, it will instead be the childish shit slinging of a man whose mind is already made up.

good luck man. i hope you find something better to do with your life.
Old 04.15.2013, 03:12 PM   #54
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

What you provide is 'information', not science. All the science is there, peer reviewed, accessible online. You have googling skills, you might have basic logic skills and critical thinking skills. If you were interested in anything other than confirming your own biases you'd have already looked it up. I'm not spoon feeding your bullshit anymore.

Again, good luck man, I sincerely hope you sort out your issues.
Old 04.15.2013, 04:27 PM   #55
keep poppin pimples
expwy. to yr skull

keep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asses
brushing teeth for 3 minutes= conspiracy. makes sense
keep poppin pimples is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.15.2013, 09:58 PM   #56
dale_gribble
100%

dale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's asses
hahaha. tesla, why feed that half bright troll? he's a miserable little nihilist who is clearly trying to get a rise out of you while acting nonchalant. just keep posting your opinions and ignore him.

dale_gribble is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.16.2013, 01:05 AM   #57
keep poppin pimples
expwy. to yr skull

keep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asses
ummm, you have half a good point

but tesla has accused me and others of being payed to come on this dying forum and disagree with him

he also claims stephen hawking can't relate to humanity because he's disabled.

and he's xenophobic and named after an immigrant lol

overall you're a real idiot if you think tesla69 is in the position to ignore anyone. it really doesn't matter if the other guy is a dimwit or not because tesla69 thinks he's being paid by the people who secretly run the world to keep him from spreading the truth(aka utter fucking stupidity) here, on this site that five people read.

when it turned out that alex jones' prediction that the movie "machete" was almost definitely going to start race wars all over the united states didn't pan out, he retorted by posting some idiotic statistic that violent crime was slightly higher in new york city that week.

i can't wait for tesla to expose the truth about the boston bombings

this message brought to you by the beijing freemasons lodge
keep poppin pimples is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.16.2013, 07:16 AM   #58
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

miserable little fluoride drinking nihilist you mean.
Old 04.16.2013, 07:27 AM   #59
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

tesla totally changed my mind with his imagination, i mean, information that he copied and pasted. i've already started phoning up the victims families to accuse them of being actors hired by the government in this staged false flag operation.

wait and see, the media will find a right wing tea party fox watching alex jones loving gold bugging apocalypse fantasizing doomsday prepping sovereign citizen with bomb making equipment somewhere around boston and will try and pin the blame on him. this will all be a clever psyop to disguise from the fact that the government did it.
Old 04.16.2013, 12:37 PM   #60
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Well I had my argument with my resident conspiracy nut at work about the Boston bombings. His main theory was that it's a ploy by the government to get rid of the 2nd Amendment. So they do that by setting off a bomb to get rid of guns...obviously.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content 2006 Sonic Youth