Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page Joanna Newsom - Have One On Me (3CD/3LP)
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 02.24.2010, 01:28 AM   #101
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

HaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's asses
I'll try and explain myself. I thought Milk-Eyed Mender was fantastic because it was a beautiful album yet there were obvious flaws. The album seemed raw. Listening to it I pictured Joanna Newsom playing harp in a wood shack on some farm miles and miles from industrialized cities.

After listening to all of them, I don't think it's necessarily a 'bad' thing. Just something for me to get used to. The new album is clean and smooth. Not as many overly-obnoxious notes, which to me are like landmarks throughout the story. Her voice seems less 'stressed' to me.

I've been really baked the entire time, though.
Old 02.24.2010, 04:42 AM   #102
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
I'd like to put one cumshot on her face. Can you imagine her licking your balls, bent over doggy style, while you're standing up and jerking off, with her big ass kicked up in the air? She could be laying on her harp and while she's rhythmically moving back and forth and kicking her ass up and down like she's being fucked from behind while licking your sweaty sac, discordant harp sounds protrude from under her naked body. Finally, in her sweet, super high pitched voice, she says "I want to have one on me." And then I "arrive" all over her, putting the most massive load to ever exist all over her sweet, sweet face.

Though, I think the title actually refers to "hey, go ahead and download this album, it's free -- have one on me! It's not very good anyway." And, sure enough! It's an overlong, overly slick, obnoxious, boring album where the good moments get lost in a big muck. Enjoy! I guess this album isn't meant to be listened to in one sitting, right? There's no way. This is one of the most tiring albums I've ever heard. I'd rather listen to St. Anger and Chinese Democracy back to back.

Overall rating: Better than most of the garbage out there, but not that great/100.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.24.2010, 04:56 AM   #103
wellcharge
expwy. to yr skull

wellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asses
it's streaming here

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/s...ps=rs#playlist
wellcharge is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.24.2010, 05:42 AM   #104
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
AND THE DEER-FENCE
BESHWEEN
DA SPROUT AND DA BEANNNN\
IS A FUNN-AY THANG
SHOULD WII GOH OUTSY?
SHALL WE BWAKE SUM BWED?
R U INTWEST-ED?

That song's about the difference between a penis that's unerect and hard, right?

Old 02.24.2010, 05:44 AM   #105
ni'k
invito al cielo

ni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
I'd like to put one cumshot on her face. Can you imagine her licking your balls, bent over doggy style, while you're standing up and jerking off, with her big ass kicked up in the air? She could be laying on her harp and while she's rhythmically moving back and forth and kicking her ass up and down like she's being fucked from behind while licking your sweaty sac, discordant harp sounds protrude from under her naked body. Finally, in her sweet, super high pitched voice, she says "I want to have one on me." And then I "arrive" all over her, putting the most massive load to ever exist all over her sweet, sweet face.

and later, as she regains her composure and starts plucking her harp, droplets of cum lying dormant on the strings flick off, gently splatting against her face.

fin.
ni'k is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.24.2010, 05:49 AM   #106
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

Sounds beautiful!

Old 02.24.2010, 10:21 AM   #107
Skuj
the end of the ugly

Skuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's asses
atsonic, it used to be about the music, Dude......

This thread isn't cool. It's embarrassing actually, not worthy of SY Gossip.
Old 02.24.2010, 10:59 AM   #108
ni'k
invito al cielo

ni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's asses
you've changed man, it used to be about the music.

SLAG OFF!

lol.

is there not room in the world for music and cumshots? must we draw some sort of line between the two?

and the line -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skuj
It's embarrassing actually, not worthy of SY Gossip.

priceless.
ni'k is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.24.2010, 11:36 AM   #109
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

Haha. This board is a joke, as is the whole internet, and 90% of this board doesn't like Newsom, or know who she is, or care about her existance. So, it's no surprise that a thread that starts with pictures of her hot ass would end with stories about her drinking man juice.

Either way, I actually don't mind her music for the most part, but this album is a bloated, tired mess.

Old 02.24.2010, 12:43 PM   #110
amerikangod
invito al cielo

amerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark

You must spread some reputation around, etc.

Because this made me feel closer to you as a man.

Old 02.24.2010, 12:44 PM   #111
amerikangod
invito al cielo

amerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ni'k
and later, as she regains her composure and starts plucking her harp, droplets of cum lying dormant on the strings flick off, gently splatting against her face.

fin.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to ni'k again.

Because you considered multiple levels of cumshot.

Old 02.24.2010, 01:41 PM   #112
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
imagine a co-headlining world tour of Joanna Newsom and Regina Spektor.

Holy fuck would there be boundless jailbait at the shows. . . what a sin

It would be like Kids of Whitney High but not.

why can't tori read?
Old 02.24.2010, 01:53 PM   #113
davenotdead
invito al cielo

davenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaydenAsche
I'll try and explain myself. I thought Milk-Eyed Mender was fantastic because it was a beautiful album yet there were obvious flaws. The album seemed raw. Listening to it I pictured Joanna Newsom playing harp in a wood shack on some farm miles and miles from industrialized cities.

After listening to all of them, I don't think it's necessarily a 'bad' thing. Just something for me to get used to. The new album is clean and smooth. Not as many overly-obnoxious notes, which to me are like landmarks throughout the story. Her voice seems less 'stressed' to me.

I've been really baked the entire time, though.

well there's a very good reason as to her voice changing.

Newsom developed vocal cord nodes in spring 2009, and all that came out when she opened her mouth “was like the hiss on opening a Coke can”.... On recovering, she mourned when she realised that her old voice was never coming back, though she says she must give “full disclosure” and admit that further vocal modifications have been deliberate.

link to article: http://entertainment.timesonline.co....cle7032768.ece

She wasn't allowed to speak or cry for 2 months.

davenotdead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.24.2010, 02:49 PM   #114
amerikangod
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by davenotdead
She wasn't allowed to speak or cry for 2 months.

A demand I enforce on many women, but they don't go and play a harp about it. They just get better at giving me blowjobs under a spotlight in front of an eerily silent Italian audience dressed entirely in black.

Old 02.24.2010, 03:07 PM   #115
davenotdead
invito al cielo

davenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by amerikangod
A demand I enforce on many women, but they don't go and play a harp about it. They just get better at giving me blowjobs under a spotlight in front of an eerily silent Italian audience dressed entirely in black.

well you're a NYC guy, go seek out Andy Samberg and ask if Joanna's improved after her ordeal.

Old 02.24.2010, 03:30 PM   #116
Skuj
the end of the ugly

Skuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's asses
So, how about that HOOM then?
Old 02.24.2010, 04:05 PM   #117
amerikangod
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by davenotdead
well you're a NYC guy, go seek out Andy Samberg and ask if Joanna's improved after her ordeal.

I had to use Google to learn that they were dating and thereby understand this. And I doubt her blowjays have seen improvement, as she took the harp route. At best she is good at blushing intensely as you slip it into her ass.

Old 02.24.2010, 04:14 PM   #118
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

A girl going 2 months without crying? That has to be a lie.

Old 02.24.2010, 04:42 PM   #119
Skuj
the end of the ugly

I'm no prude, and I love a good laugh, but HOW did this thread become such an embarrassment? This isn't the level of SY Gossip that I am used to.
Old 02.24.2010, 04:43 PM   #120
davenotdead
invito al cielo

you haven't been here long enough, dude

All content 2006 Sonic Youth