Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Nights out to the taste of an SY fan in Manchester, anyone?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08.18.2009, 11:52 AM   #1
This Is Not Here
invito al cielo

This Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's asses
Planning a trip up there sometime in October.

~~Record of the moment~~
This Is Not Here is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.18.2009, 11:57 AM   #2
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Make it the second-to-last week of September and I could show you a good time on the lesbian scene. You won't get any fanny though. They're lesbians.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.18.2009, 12:00 PM   #3
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
oh, come on. I could give him that in OKC. just show him some fanny.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.18.2009, 12:09 PM   #4
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
You know I mean the British sense of fanny? As in minge? Rather than the American sense, meaning arse? I don't know if that makes any difference to your post. I just don't understand you people some times.

Quote:
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Old 08.18.2009, 12:31 PM   #5
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
of course I knew what you meant. I've been dealing with "you people" for awhile now.

I was just saying, that diggin' the lesbo scene can be done anywhere.

surely, being from someplace more civilized than I am, you could show him a better time. a time that involved accessible minge-fanny or ass-fanny.

really, whatever yr both comfortable with.
I don't have to be there.
Old 08.18.2009, 12:40 PM   #6
Glice
invito al cielo

You say you've dealt with 'us people' for a while now - yet you seem to assume that Manchester is civilised? Sire, you are gravely mistaken.

Quote:
Old 08.18.2009, 12:47 PM   #7
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

isn't that a relative term though?

y'all shud c'mon down ta oklahoma sum time. yee haw.

fuck. I doubt that's making any kind of point. you like country music.

ok. I'm going to go see a movie now. by myself. no lesbians. no cowboys. just me 'n the aliens.
Old 08.18.2009, 12:52 PM   #8
Glice
invito al cielo

I'm not getting into a pissing competition. I'm sure Okie has all sorts wrong with it. I just think you're underestimating Manchester, arguably the only city in Britain improved by the Luftwaffe.

Quote:
Old 08.18.2009, 12:58 PM   #9
Satan
invito al cielo

Satan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
You say you've dealt with 'us people' for a while now - yet you seem to assume that Manchester is civilised? Sire, you are gravely mistaken.
...ahaha

GONG!
Old 08.18.2009, 04:13 PM   #10
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
I just think you're underestimating Manchester, arguably the only city in Britain improved by the Luftwaffe.
I suppose this is why you have been chosen "Best in Show", three years in the running by Nazi Pricks Magazine.

am I a Nazi sympathizer for laughing?

what would Morrissey do?
Old 08.18.2009, 05:38 PM   #11
Glice
invito al cielo

Morrisey is, unless I'm much mistaken, from Salford. Which is not really Manchester, so far as I know.

It is not Nazi sympathy to say, dyphemistically, that Manchester is a shit-hole.

Quote:
Old 08.18.2009, 05:47 PM   #12
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

my wife sometimes wears a Salford t-shirt. I've heard it's disgusting, but it's all been second hand.

thank you for reminding me to sing something by The Smiths at her next time she wears it. she'll hate it.

now all I have to do is think of the worst one.

gawd I love The Smiths.
Old 08.18.2009, 07:14 PM   #13
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
can't it be arranged for somewhere more appealing than manchester? i dunno, chernobyl maybe?

morrissey was brought up in Hulme and Stretford, it was MES who was brought up in Salford.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.19.2009, 11:38 AM   #14
Glice
invito al cielo

MES is Prestwich, ja?

What's all that shite about the Salford boy's club that Smiths fans get so excited about then?

Quote:
Old 08.19.2009, 01:15 PM   #15
MellySingsDoom
invito al cielo

MellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's asses
^^^The Smiffs had their photo taken outside there once. I woulda thought that Mozzer liked the idea of hanging around with sweaty young boxers.

I like Manchester, though some of the locals are pretty hatstand, it has to be said...there was a bar there (the Roxy???) whose main selling point was having a raised stage, where ladies could have blokes grind up against them.....to the soundtrack of Black Lace's "Gang Bang". Ah, happy memories.
Old 08.19.2009, 01:44 PM   #16
This Is Not Here
invito al cielo

This Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's asses
Stop de railing my thread kids.

~~Record of the moment~~
This Is Not Here is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth