Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page what are you reading?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09.19.2013, 02:26 PM   #3201
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
love how suchfriends is playing the IDIOT game of blaming obama as if he was an omnipotent controller of everything the state does. this game is absolutely fucking redundant and is like a religious fantasy. obama does not sit there issuing omnipotent directives that are carried out.

its so easy to say "obama increased the wars and deportations! its all so evil! but my beautiful soul is pure!".

ok then - how many deportations do you think should have happened? zero?

and yeah, obama "increased the scope" of iraq and afghanistan. exactly. thats exactly what he did. exactly.

or i could just talk to a wall. because i have no interest in hearing what you are going to say in response since its predictable and doesn't come down to anything more concrete than idealistic sloganeering designed to aggrandize you. enlighten us all to how racism is bad etc.! thanks so much.

you can always rely on idiot peasants to take the media simulacrum of the great leader too cartoonish extremes and then make bank and vote off their collective hysteria. i use the word idiot peasants because that is essentially what anyone who takes persona over policy seriously is and how they are viewed by the state.

i mean, debate laws and issues of the state, what policy should be different etc. but attributing it all to a dark overlord is fucking retarded and does the opposite of helping.

debating personalities is a retards game. or a childrens version of how the world works for people who refuse to consider the states role in anything other than absolutist moral binaries.

also - things the state does does not = things obama approves of.

your repeated refusal to do anything but bitch about things you dont like while refusing to even research anything he has actually done or said means the conversation is pointless. obama is the real villian and we can just make up things and attribute them to him then blame him for the bush era police state which without him wouldnt even BE in the fucking media. blame the guy trying to clean up the mess for the guy who made the mess. very good.
dead_battery is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.19.2013, 02:29 PM   #3202
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
i'll mail you a carton of cigarettes for this. you like marlboros? camels? some weird shit like chesterfields or luckies? you want organic american spirits?

what was reagans favourite brand? i need to smoke those because im evil now because obama. only suchfriends is pure because he dont support that mainstream shit. only he can resist the pull of the wicked earths satanic temptations. eve ate the apple while he was smoking the bong god gave him, and look where we are today - obama.
Old 09.19.2013, 02:30 PM   #3203
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by dead_battery
love how suchfriends is playing the IDIOT game of blaming obama

Its been FIVE fucking years now, I think its safe to blame Obama for this shit, its his own mess. If we blamed Bush within two years, we can blame Obama after five.

Quote:

also - things the state does does not = things obama approves of.

y

Neither was Bush totally personally responsible, but we hold him accountable because it was his administration. How can we have a double-standard where demonize George Bush and then romanticize Barack Obama for the EXACT SAME CRIMES???

"Men's perspectives become flat, comprehending only the light-reflecting, tangible surfaces of existence; the vista into depth closes over. " Joseph Campbell
SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.19.2013, 02:31 PM   #3204
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

cos they didnt do the same things.
Old 09.19.2013, 02:32 PM   #3205
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

oh what fun this is.
Old 09.19.2013, 02:33 PM   #3206
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
cos they didnt do the same things.

Again. INCREASE IN THE POLICE STATE, MORE DEPORTATIONS THAN EVER IN AMERICAN HISTORY, AND AN ESCALATION IN WARS AROUND THE WORLD INCLUDING NEW WARS IN DIFFERENT PLACES?? Sounds like the same old shit to me

"Men's perspectives become flat, comprehending only the light-reflecting, tangible surfaces of existence; the vista into depth closes over. " Joseph Campbell
Old 09.19.2013, 02:34 PM   #3207
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
what was reagans favourite brand? i need to smoke those because im evil now because obama. only suchfriends is pure because he dont support that mainstream shit. only he can resist the pull of the wicked earths satanic temptations. eve ate the apple while he was smoking the bong god gave him, and look where we are today - obama.

okay but first please

!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.19.2013, 02:42 PM   #3208
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
I am also reading this
The Books of Charles Fort

working at an academic research library RULES

RXTT.net

My Comics

Rob Instigator is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.19.2013, 02:42 PM   #3209
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:

okay but first please

Can you demonstrate with data rather than opinion how either (a) deportations have leveled off or decreased, (b) the police-state is in decline, or (c) American military involvement oversees has been reduced? If then, indeed, I am finished, but if not, its the country that is in peril, not my or your own ego

by the way, since you delusional Obama fanboys are going to keep playing games and sipping on the Kool-Aid, I will get back on topic, I am reading The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest, and I am hoping it is better than the Girl With The Dragon Tatoo, because that book seemed to drag on endlessly without totally exciting me, yet, it wasn't bad enough to stop reading...

Old 09.19.2013, 02:46 PM   #3210
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
who says that i'm against all deportations? are they some kind of moral absolute?
Old 09.19.2013, 02:47 PM   #3211
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
who says that i'm against all deportations? are they some kind of moral absolute?

Old 09.19.2013, 02:48 PM   #3212
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
Again. INCREASE IN THE POLICE STATE, MORE DEPORTATIONS THAN EVER IN AMERICAN HISTORY, AND AN ESCALATION IN WARS AROUND THE WORLD INCLUDING NEW WARS IN DIFFERENT PLACES?? Sounds like the same old shit to me

yeah. all of that was obamas fault. the cia were like "yo bro is this cool with you" and he was like "shit yeah dog, took a lot of balls for you to come and ask me so i respect you, i approve." and they all sighed a sigh of relief knowing they were safe to carry on with their plans now that the president had said it was ok.

then the president flew on his personal mecha drone and sprayed bullets all over the iraq war which he decided not to end. martin luther king started breakdancing at the baghdad mcdonalds and the insolent pagan earth was appeased after receiving the seed of the great satan.
Old 09.19.2013, 02:49 PM   #3213
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

Quote:

its absolutely morally necessary to let anyone stay in your country who asks because no matter how many people they've killed or what economic value they might have, once they smoke a spliff with suchfriends they're soul will be saved and they'll be building orphanages with the sweat of their own sativa induced panic attacks in no time.
Old 09.19.2013, 02:52 PM   #3214
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
its absolutely morally necessary to let anyone stay in your country who asks because no matter how many people they've killed or what economic value they might have, once they smoke a spliff with suchfriends they're soul will be saved and they'll be building orphanages with the sweat of their own sativa induced panic attacks in no time.

especially in a time of high unemployment. because the government can print money and therefore money is infinite. everybody could be rich tomorrow if we make the minimum wage $500/hr and we hire everyone on the planet.
Old 09.19.2013, 02:53 PM   #3215
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

love how us obama fanboys are doing unimportant things like sipping kool aid and playing games, while suchfriends does the real work of reading stieg larsson novels.
Old 09.19.2013, 02:55 PM   #3216
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

Quote:
especially in a time of high unemployment. because the government can print money and therefore money is infinite. everybody could be rich tomorrow if we make the minimum wage $500/hr and we hire everyone on the planet.

exactly. you could just hire them to make a new planet, or a new money factory. then they could pay themselves.

didn't think of that did you obama?
Old 09.19.2013, 02:56 PM   #3217
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
while suchfriends does the real work of reading stieg larsson novels.

Old 09.19.2013, 02:57 PM   #3218
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
exactly. you could just hire them to make a new planet, or a new money factory. then they could pay themselves.

didn't think of that did you obama?

nostradamus saw it coming. he told haile selassie.
Old 09.19.2013, 02:59 PM   #3219
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Old 09.19.2013, 03:03 PM   #3220
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

thats very fair, since there are so few differences between obama and hitler.
111151158159160 161 162163164171 > »
-->

All content 2006 Sonic Youth