Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Sonic Gossip
Reload this Page satan is... longer than i remember
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 03.28.2006, 10:37 PM   #1
hey alex
the end of the ugly

hey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asses
So I haven't had my copy of BMR in a few months and just downloaded some of it's songs (wanted to refresh myself for the cover album) and I got satan is boring... and it's like 5 minutes long/ I think my copy was only like 1:30 or something... or am I just crazy? Becuz I don't think I'm crazy.
Duran Duran's 1995 covers album Thank You was recently voted the worst album of all time by a Q magazine poll. Although we respectfully disagree (Sonic Youth's NYC Ghosts & Flowers is clearly the worst album of all time) -Pitchfork (hahahah!)

Here's a myspace of my music and 4-track ramblings
the electric kites--the jamz of me n my friends
hey alex is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.28.2006, 10:48 PM   #2
Alex's Trip
invito al cielo

Alex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's asses
My album-version Satan is boring is 5:13
Old 03.28.2006, 10:53 PM   #3
hey alex
the end of the ugly

hey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asses
hmmm, the mustang says nothing about a short version... so i'm probably forgetful or i somehow got a bunked copy.
Duran Duran's 1995 covers album Thank You was recently voted the worst album of all time by a Q magazine poll. Although we respectfully disagree (Sonic Youth's NYC Ghosts & Flowers is clearly the worst album of all time) -Pitchfork (hahahah!)

Old 03.28.2006, 10:54 PM   #4
Alex's Trip
invito al cielo

Alex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by hey alex
hmmm, the mustang says nothing about a short version... so i'm probably forgetful or i somehow got a bunked copy.
I don't think a messed up version is likely...yr insane.
Old 03.28.2006, 11:41 PM   #5
hey alex
the end of the ugly

fuck/

Old 03.29.2006, 12:23 AM   #6
sellouteater
the end of the ugly

sellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard sucka
This is old news We all know hey alec is insane
sellouteater is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.29.2006, 12:25 AM   #7
hey alex
the end of the ugly

H- no and beer and no tv make homer go something something
M- Crazy?
H- Don;'t mind if I do! AGHHH! EE YAGHH!

Old 03.30.2006, 01:32 AM   #8
John Violence
the end of the ugly

John Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by hey alex
H- no and beer and no tv make homer go something something
M- Crazy?
H- Don;'t mind if I do! AGHHH! EE YAGHH!

That was a funny episode of the Simpsons.

Yeah I remember thinking it was shorter for some reason but I think I just got it mixed up with the last song on BMR.
John Violence is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.30.2006, 05:33 AM   #9
crappydrummer
little trouble girl

crappydrummer is a splendid one to beholdcrappydrummer is a splendid one to beholdcrappydrummer is a splendid one to beholdcrappydrummer is a splendid one to beholdcrappydrummer is a splendid one to beholdcrappydrummer is a splendid one to beholdcrappydrummer is a splendid one to beholdcrappydrummer is a splendid one to behold
various releases of bmr have diffrent track time's (as the blend one into another) but the content is the same. except for the bonus trakcs on the geffen release, go to the mustang site for more details.
crappydrummer is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth