Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Sonic Gossip
Reload this Page WFMU is Broadcasting the 7/4 Show
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07.05.2008, 01:29 PM   #221
dazedcola
the end of the ugly

dazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's asses
while browsing the wfmu website i found this bizarre clip.Easily the weirdest thing ive seen all year. You'll never look at breakfast the same again !

http://blog.wfmu.org/freeform/2008/0...-loo.html#more
Ill meet ya on the next one
And dont be late "
-Jimi Hendrix

...And me just another dream theory, lost inside your eye

"when my mind's uncertain my body decides
what it will do to get through the hell of the night
as I trip on the ocean that leads through your eyes
well my eyes can't wait til they finally see through you"
dazedcola is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.06.2008, 02:07 PM   #222
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wFuwEUULW0
11:11 11-11-11 I Ascended.
nicfit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.06.2008, 02:10 PM   #223
greenlight
invito al cielo

greenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's asses
(I donīt bother read the thread now, just popped into internet cafe) So did anyone recorded it? Is it in archives on that radioīs homepage? Could anyone bother to download audacity and could possibly record it from archives? Iīm in Spain for another week, canīt do it myself.

greenlight is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.06.2008, 02:16 PM   #224
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
still not up in the archives. It has definitely ben aud taped by some guy from the nyctaper site, will edit and up it soon methinks. On dime someone upped he feelies set (which to my understandig was broadcasted on radio but not online streamed). I recorded the stream with vlc player in wav (which is pretty pointless since the streaming was 128kbps mp3), and honestly I don't think it's worth the time to edit this huge file with streaming hiccups/pauses and frequencies crushed by the compression when the radio broadcast+a most likely good aud recording will surface soon (supposedly)...
11:11 11-11-11 I Ascended.
nicfit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.06.2008, 07:57 PM   #225
reginald
stalker

reginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicfit
still not up in the archives. It has definitely ben aud taped by some guy from the nyctaper site, will edit and up it soon methinks. On dime someone upped he feelies set (which to my understandig was broadcasted on radio but not online streamed). I recorded the stream with vlc player in wav (which is pretty pointless since the streaming was 128kbps mp3), and honestly I don't think it's worth the time to edit this huge file with streaming hiccups/pauses and frequencies crushed by the compression when the radio broadcast+a most likely good aud recording will surface soon (supposedly)...

This is why I wasn't too upset that I was unable to record it streaming.....Since many thought the mix was so good from the crowd, I'd imagine a fine audience source will show up as well....SOON PLEASE !!!

reginald is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.06.2008, 10:35 PM   #226
Interstellar
empty page

Interstellar kicks all y'all's assesInterstellar kicks all y'all's assesInterstellar kicks all y'all's assesInterstellar kicks all y'all's assesInterstellar kicks all y'all's assesInterstellar kicks all y'all's assesInterstellar kicks all y'all's assesInterstellar kicks all y'all's assesInterstellar kicks all y'all's assesInterstellar kicks all y'all's assesInterstellar kicks all y'all's asses
Yeah, I figured if I couldn't be there, I would just wait for the mp3/FLAC/OGG of the show.
Interstellar is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.07.2008, 01:15 AM   #227
sy2004
stalker

sy2004 kicks all y'all's assessy2004 kicks all y'all's assessy2004 kicks all y'all's assessy2004 kicks all y'all's assessy2004 kicks all y'all's assessy2004 kicks all y'all's assessy2004 kicks all y'all's assessy2004 kicks all y'all's assessy2004 kicks all y'all's assessy2004 kicks all y'all's assessy2004 kicks all y'all's asses
if they archive it, it'll be without pauses...
The hotrod show is up in which the play about 11 sy songs in order:

http://mp3archives.wfmu.org/archive/...R/hr080704.mp3
http://www.wfmu.org/playlists/shows/27798

sy2004 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.07.2008, 01:49 PM   #228
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by reginald
Since many thought the mix was so good from the crowd, I'd imagine a fine audience source will show up as well....SOON PLEASE !!!

I didn't bring my gear, figured with the rain and radio bcst I'd just go and have fun and yell and scream and ruin everyone else's recordings for a change...if you hear some jerk who won't stop shouting for dv69, thats me.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.07.2008, 03:12 PM   #229
harlock_jds
little trouble girl

harlock_jds is a splendid one to beholdharlock_jds is a splendid one to beholdharlock_jds is a splendid one to beholdharlock_jds is a splendid one to beholdharlock_jds is a splendid one to beholdharlock_jds is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicfit
the one with the "fake" ddn cover is epic!

agreed i had no plans on getting a shirt until i saw that one.
harlock_jds is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
91011 12
-->

All content Đ2006 Sonic Youth