Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page united states and its rape culture
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01.30.2013, 09:41 AM   #21
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
soldiers are trained killers you know. They are not all necessarily good people.

RXTT.net

My Comics

Rob Instigator is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.30.2013, 09:41 AM   #22
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Did you ever play that game hitman? He was a trained killer and he was a nice man.

EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.30.2013, 09:48 AM   #23
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
nice enough to murder without remorse huh?

RXTT.net

My Comics

Old 01.30.2013, 09:52 AM   #24
foreverasskiss
invito al cielo

foreverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's asses
you tell me there is evil in the world? wow. where will kindness hide?

you know what?........THERE AIN'T A GODDAMN THING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT.

so suck it.

up.
foreverasskiss is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.30.2013, 09:53 AM   #25
foreverasskiss
invito al cielo

foreverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's asses
you people are fucking boring. with yr fucking blah blah this and yr blah blah that.

no one talks about music no more.
Old 01.30.2013, 10:01 AM   #26
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

music is on another part of the forum

RXTT.net

My Comics

Old 01.30.2013, 10:06 AM   #27
foreverasskiss
invito al cielo

meh. i was just thinking about starting up a hot dog stand. or taco.

maybe catfish. eh, whatever. nevermind.
Old 01.30.2013, 10:13 AM   #28
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
this is the forum's pooper. where ideas come to die! watchu crying about asskiss? i think you might have skipped breakfast. ha!

anyway this is a great article about SOLDIERS KILLING. read it in the washington post a few days ago. an excellent read:

I killed people in Afghanistan. Was I right or wrong?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinio...712_story.html
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.30.2013, 10:21 AM   #29
foreverasskiss
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverasskiss
meh. i was just thinking about starting up a hot dog stand. or taco.

maybe catfish. eh, whatever. nevermind.

this is a bad idea because of the hours i work. downtown's not very busy but i'll still look into a hotdog stand.
Old 01.30.2013, 10:28 AM   #30
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
starting up a taco stand besides your flooring business?
Old 01.30.2013, 10:38 AM   #31
foreverasskiss
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
starting up a taco stand besides your flooring business?

dude i'm tired of this shit. i have to go and paint another floor at 12:00 today. yesterday i had to stain 1,000 square feet of floor by myself while others were at another job. know how hard that is to paint a couple of feet then lay down stain, then wipe and buff. HOLY FUCKING SHIT.

not only that, but giving estimates and dealing with fucking customers. measuring square feet and keeping up with shite(which is my main job). there's some picky bitches out there. i'm going back to school soon and i have a truck now. so FUCK IT!!!
Old 01.30.2013, 10:41 AM   #32
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverasskiss
dude i'm tired of this shit. i have to go and paint another floor at 12:00 today. yesterday i had to stain 1,000 square feet of floor by myself while others were at another job. know how hard that is to paint a couple of feet then lay down stain, then wipe and buff. HOLY FUCKING SHIT.

not only that, but giving estimates and dealing with fucking customers. measuring square feet and keeping up with shite(which is my main job). there's some picky bitches out there. i'm going back to school soon and i have a truck now. so FUCK IT!!!

lissen fool, before you throw away your years of contacts and expertise like a moron, check out the book i listed on the watchu reading thread.

it tells the story of a solar contractor and the shit he had to deal with (well, among other things) and how he turned it around to make lots of $$ with a ton less stress.

go read it now. NOW.
Old 01.30.2013, 10:53 AM   #33
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
nice enough to murder without remorse huh?

THAT MONEY WENT TO AN ORPHANAGE YOU KNOW!!!

EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.30.2013, 10:53 AM   #34
foreverasskiss
invito al cielo

ok, but most contractors are assholes( mostly with W-2 forms). i'm dealing with one who doesn't want to agree and apply with shit.

i'll check though.
Old 01.30.2013, 10:54 AM   #35
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

ps just so you know reason i say "fool" is because real estate and construction are the only sectors that are picking up on this shrinking fucked economy and you wanna bail when tweaking what you do might give you better results than starting again as a freshman in the taco industry where customers are also shit (i guarantee you there are shit customers everywhere). that book shows how to get rid of them and get the good clients. etc.
Old 01.30.2013, 11:09 AM   #36
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
THAT MONEY WENT TO AN ORPHANAGE YOU KNOW!!!

an orphanage that raises KILLERS!!!!

RXTT.net

My Comics

Old 01.31.2013, 09:59 AM   #37
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
an orphanage that raises KILLERS!!!!

hey mang did you read the article i linked? the one from the guy in afghanistan? it's a great piece
Old 01.31.2013, 10:10 AM   #38
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

I did. It was a very good article. I have uncles who served in WWII, and in Korea, and in Vietnam.

One of the uncles who served in Vietnam was captured and was a POW for about 3 years. He never talks about anything from that time.

RXTT.net

My Comics

Old 01.31.2013, 10:16 AM   #39
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

damn!

All content 2006 Sonic Youth