Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page The Mighty Football Thread
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11.23.2017, 09:52 AM   #8841
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
I dunno. The fans maybe but I think the owners might be wondering now if Klopp's actually holding them back. Would anyone say they've really moved forward since sacking Rodgers? They may be more entertaining now (although even that's debatable) but I'd say if anything their chances of winning a major trophy are even less now. Not that they were exactly massive with Rodgers but you know what I mean. Take away Salah, Coutinho and Mane and this Liverpool look crap, basically.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.23.2017, 05:25 PM   #8842
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Sweet baby Jesus. Bring Sam in. Anyone has to do a better job than what everton have now.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.23.2017, 07:59 PM   #8843
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Christ, listening to the reports we might both be enjoying away days at Brentford next season.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fdZWbIsrFk
Old 11.24.2017, 11:40 AM   #8844
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses

Old 11.24.2017, 11:44 AM   #8845
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
Christ, listening to the reports we might both be enjoying away days at Brentford next season.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fdZWbIsrFk

Kudos on the Bruce though

Old 11.26.2017, 11:02 AM   #8846
demonrail666
invito al cielo

Ew ... Everton
Wednesday, Everton V West Ham. The Crapico
Old 11.27.2017, 04:32 AM   #8847
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

*sob* I can't do this anymore, I just can't

Old 11.27.2017, 07:39 AM   #8848
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
*sob* I can't do this anymore, I just can't
save your time and money and do like me and start a side business

just kidding man. don’t do that. you get games at a decent hour. my condolences about your sorrows.

you seen dortmund? how they doing with the ajax guy?
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.27.2017, 12:23 PM   #8849
_tunic_
expwy. to yr skull

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!

just kidding man. don’t do that. you get games at a decent hour. my condolences about your sorrows.

you mean this guy? Who Is This Ajax Guy, and What Does He Have to Do With Toilets?

anyway, according to Dutch news papers the German press want him gone, but the club is still supporting him

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.27.2017, 12:35 PM   #8850
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!

I've actually not watched much more of the Bundesliga. Mainly cos I was watching the Friday games and I'm a busy bee at the moment. I'll get back onto it this week I suspect.

Old 11.27.2017, 04:03 PM   #8851
demonrail666
invito al cielo

looks like Big Sam's back in the frame at Everton.
Old 11.29.2017, 02:26 PM   #8852
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

Good luck tonight, Demo. May the worst team win.

Old 11.29.2017, 05:14 PM   #8853
demonrail666
invito al cielo

Aw man, so that's that. Genuinely pleased for Unsworth and loved the Everton fan's singing his name at the end. Also Rooney's 1st Everton hat-trick.

West Ham are fucked.
Old 11.29.2017, 05:43 PM   #8854
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

That Rooney goal was just something else. El symbols not you can find it go watch it. They needed that win desperately. I just don't get how players how suddenly decide "yeah, THIS week I'm gonna actually try" after being pants for so long *looks at Ashley Williams*

As for West Ham, I don't half feel bad for the fans and Moyes. Not the players. There are too many wankers stealing a wage and tonight highlighted that. Everrton have been fucking dire the last few weeks but at the very least they turned up tonight. West Ham (save for 10 minutes on the second half) couldn't muster that. And a shitty run coming to

Old 11.30.2017, 02:44 PM   #8855
demonrail666
invito al cielo

Rooney's goal was great but what in the name of fuck was Hart doing clearing it to the centre of the park? I've given up now. Moyes must be wondering what he's signed up for. After Sunderland this is the same: a club in free-fall. The players' attitude is beyond a joke, the board disgust me. They're ruined, from top to bottom I only hope Pep shows some humility at the weekend because if Everton can put 4 past us, what could DeBruyne, Sterling, Silva, Sane, Jesus, Aguero do if they're let off the leash?

And what made last night even worse was seeing Big Sam there, with his trademark smirk, loving every minute of it. Ordinarily I'd wish Everton well but seeing Sam lose his record for keeping teams up will likely be the only pleasure I'll get this season. And god only knows what state we'll be in next season.
Old 11.30.2017, 03:05 PM   #8856
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
Rooney's goal was great but what in the name of fuck was Hart doing clearing it to the centre of the park? I've given up now. Moyes must be wondering what he's signed up for. After Sunderland this is the same: a club in free-fall. The players' attitude is beyond a joke, the board disgust me. They're ruined, from top to bottom I only hope Pep shows some humility at the weekend because if Everton can put 4 past us, what could DeBruyne, Sterling, Silva, Sane, Jesus, Aguero do if they're let off the leash?

And what made last night even worse was seeing Big Sam there, with his trademark smirk, loving every minute of it. Ordinarily I'd wish Everton well but seeing Sam lose his record for keeping teams up will likely be the only pleasure I'll get this season. And god only knows what state we'll be in next season.

Yeah, I do wonder if Moyes thought that he was getting a similar situation as he did with Everton when he joined. All the potential to actually push higher than expected and the like. I will say that Moyes should have had a longer break away from football. This isn't going to do his credibility any favours at all. If you were Moyes what would you do?

Hahahaha yeah, I know the feeling. Kinda like seeing an ex on a night out and she's acting like she's queen bee.

Man City win. Again. With a stupidly late winner. Again. Forget Fergie time, it's now Guardiola time!

Old 11.30.2017, 03:17 PM   #8857
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
Kinda like seeing an ex on a night out and she's acting like she's queen bee.

Heh. In other news, Gerardo "Tata" Martino has been offered the Chilean national team and apparently he hasn't definitively said yes or no yet, because he's waiting for —get this, Symbols— the U.S. Soccer Federation to offer him the United States national team, which he would prefer.

GADJI BERI BIMBA CLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDE E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.30.2017, 03:43 PM   #8858
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
i hope he comes here because i still believe klinsmann had the right diagnostic— ‘murka needs to take it to the next level.

klinsi’s problem i believe was with the execution— on the one hand he never consolidated an actual squad that was capable of achieving his wishes, and on the other hand when under pressure he retreated to basic tactics.

martino could have the chance to take a young squad and shape them into something more functional. but, you know— a squad, not a permanent tryout.

he fucked up a bit with argentina though so who knows. but team usa could use a bit of “latin flair,” as they say.

he’s in atlanta now but i’ve never seen that team. not even heard of it actually ha ha ha
Old 11.30.2017, 04:39 PM   #8859
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Oh, and speaking of this shit, how about the following: Pizzi is going to the World Cup after all... as Saudi Arabia's coach! The fuckin' weasel!

GADJI BERI BIMBA CLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDE E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.30.2017, 04:51 PM   #8860
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

eh, why not, he got you 2 copa américas right? or was the first sampaoli?

he didn’t peddle drink to your superstars— they did that shit on their own
393433440441442 443 444445446453493543 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth