Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page The Mighty Football Thread
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08.30.2017, 10:22 AM   #8701
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Symbols, did you see much of RB Leipzig's striker Timo Werner last year? Any thoughts?

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.30.2017, 10:27 AM   #8702
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
yeah he was sensational, really quick and a great scorer, made it also to germany's national team.

i guess the obvious comparison would be leicester's jamie vardy?

except werner is YOUNG
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.30.2017, 11:18 AM   #8703
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Welp. Well that means Everton DEFINITELY won't be getting him. Onto the next wishful thinking signing.

Honestly, I wish I just didn't care about football. Like, if my head was just about me doing climbing then great. But NOooo I had to get suckered into loving a team that have let me down more times than my Dad next to a bottle vodka.

Old 08.30.2017, 11:45 AM   #8704
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

And as a West Ham fan I'm sure demo can relate

Old 08.31.2017, 05:45 AM   #8705
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Disappointment is obviously ingrained at clubs like West Ham but that only makes those rare moments or periods of success all the sweeter. They're certainly never a boring club to support, even though the excitement is usually closer to fear than elation.

West Ham are like an embarrassing uncle. Drives you mad, lets you down, but ocassionally does something brilliant. Either way you could never abandon him.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.09.2017, 07:32 AM   #8706
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

Just watching the Liverpool/Man City game now.

How can ANYONE say Mane's red isn't a red? I just don't get it. "Oh, he didn't mean it" So! It's still dangerous play. Mongs.

Old 09.09.2017, 10:46 AM   #8707
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
totally agree. it might have been ok years ago but every player and manager knows you can't do that now
Old 09.10.2017, 08:15 AM   #8708
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
i miss my bundesliga this morning :/

better stop moaning about it and find something else to do! ha ha ha
Old 09.10.2017, 09:35 AM   #8709
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
i miss my bundesliga this morning :/

better stop moaning about it and find something else to do! ha ha ha

Funnily enough I'm gonna start watching more of that, along with the Serie a. I need to broaden my horizon's a bit more.

Tonight's game is Bolonga/Napoli.

Rumour has it that West Ham want Napoli's manager who have this team playing some great football. So hopefully there's some of that to help counteract the shit show that was Everton yesterday, and next week and so on.

Old 09.10.2017, 09:38 AM   #8710
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

Slight aside, but demo are you watching the GGG/Canelo fight next weekend?

Old 09.10.2017, 09:57 AM   #8711
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
Funnily enough I'm gonna start watching more of that, along with the Serie a. I need to broaden my horizon's a bit more.

Tonight's game is Bolonga/Napoli.

Rumour has it that West Ham want Napoli's manager who have this team playing some great football. So hopefully there's some of that to help counteract the shit show that was Everton yesterday, and next week and so on.
good for you! good teams + players there, and likely affordable, yeah?

i'm really curious about dortmund after count orlock.

also, i imagine following a team like juventus must be great! i don't know anything about napoli. my first word association is "maradona"

i hope you post regular updates!
Old 09.10.2017, 11:18 AM   #8712
demonrail666
invito al cielo

Quote:
the shit show that was Everton yesterday

To be fair, Spurs were pretty shit-hot yesterday. When Alli, Eriksen and Kane click like that it can just be a case of damage limitation. Early prediction for Eriksen winning the PFA

Quote:
Slight aside, but demo are you watching the GGG/Canelo fight next weekend?

God yeah, can't wait. I'm a Canelo fanboy but I think GGG will edge it. They're both capable of a ko though.

Did you bother with McGregor/Mayweather?
Old 09.10.2017, 11:59 AM   #8713
demonrail666
invito al cielo

Quote:
Rumour has it that West Ham want Napoli's manager who have this team playing some great football.

Yeah, hadn't heard of him till the last couple of days. Apparently quite respected in the game. Personally I'd take him if he'll come. I don't see things turning around under Bilic so I'd like him to leave sooner, while he still has the general support of fans, rather than later, when it could descend into Bilic-Out campaigns, and he doesn't deserve that.

This Sarri guy looks legit.

http://breakingthelines.com/tactical...-sarri-effect/
Old 09.10.2017, 12:01 PM   #8714
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
Yeah, hadn't heard of him till the last couple of days. Apparently quite respected in the game. Personally I'd take him if he'll come. I don't see things turning around under Bilic so I'd like him to leave sooner, while he still has the general support of fans, rather than later, when it could descend into Bilic-Out campaigns, and he doesn't deserve that.

This Sarri guy looks legit.

http://breakingthelines.com/tactical...-sarri-effect/

Nope. Decided he'd better off at Everton

Old 09.10.2017, 12:07 PM   #8715
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
To be fair, Spurs were pretty shit-hot yesterday. When Alli, Eriksen and Kane click like that it can just be a case of damage limitation. Early prediction for Eriksen winning the PFA

That they were. But Everton are wanting to break into the top 6 they can't roll over like they did yesterday. Especially defensively which was an absolute mess no matter how you look at it.

Quote:
God yeah, can't wait. I'm a Canelo fanboy but I think GGG will edge it. They're both capable of a ko though.

Did you bother with McGregor/Mayweather?

I did and it went exactly as expected. McGregor came out of it rich and Mayweather came out of it even richer. At the end of it all it didn't matter and this time next year nobody will care, nor remember it much.

However, the GGG fight is gonna be a good one. I'll admit that's it's something I'd like to have seen a couple of years ago when you knew they were at peak levels, but it's still gonna be a good fight.

Predictions? It depends. If Golovkin can knock him out then (obviously) it's his. However, if Canelo can hold up and keep doing what he does so well trapping him into the ropes etc. then it's his. That's IF he makes it to the end.

Just annoyed it means another 4am wake up. No matter how much I try and do all nighters I can't do them. Especially if I've had a couple of drinks.

Old 09.10.2017, 01:52 PM   #8716
demonrail666
invito al cielo

Quote:
If Golovkin can knock him out then (obviously) it's his. However, if Canelo can hold up and keep doing what he does so well trapping him into the ropes etc. then it's his. That's IF he makes it to the end.
Agreed.

And whatever the result, it's a proper fight. Just hope it doesn't end in an early GGG ko
Old 09.10.2017, 02:34 PM   #8717
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

Think Canelo is too good to fall for that.

This Napoli game has been great so far. Whilst not loads of attempts on target, the pace is just ridiculous. Seems like Bologna are taking the game to Napoli. From the first minute it's been all out. All the battles are going on in midfield which is pretty interesting to see. Three yellow cards in the first fifteen minutes says it all too. Oh and a dislocated shoulder for one of the Napoli players too.

Will say Bologna are a bunch of dirty bastards.

Old 09.11.2017, 11:51 AM   #8718
demonrail666
invito al cielo

Not sure I know how to feel about tonight's game. A WH win probably means a stay of execution for Bilic but will likely only prolong the agony. I hate these kinds of situations.

DeBoer out at Palace, Hodgson in? Hmm. At least Bilic won't be the 1st man out.

EDIT: Stay of execution for Bilic but he's a dead man walking. The win wasn't convincing. We were awful. Just Huddersfield were even worse.
Old 09.12.2017, 09:21 AM   #8719
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
On a more pressing and profound fútbol issue: just what IN ALL THAT IS FUCK is up with the haircuts, man. Who told these mooks that shaving the sides of your head is a good look? Kim Jong-un?

GADJI BERI BIMBA CLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDE E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.12.2017, 09:26 AM   #8720
demonrail666
invito al cielo

Football went to fuck after FIFA banned the bubble perm.
386426433434435 436 437438439446486536 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth