Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page The Mighty Football Thread
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 02.18.2013, 03:21 AM   #2541
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
Anyone else hearing the rumours that Moyes is being lined up to replace Wenger?

It'll never happen.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.19.2013, 05:35 AM   #2542
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
I agree it's unlikely but judging by Wenger's tantrum in that press conference the other day, I wouldn't be surprised if he walked at the end of the season.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/v...contract-video
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.19.2013, 10:48 AM   #2543
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
dammit, nobody wants to answer my liverpool questions.

anyway, WENGER-- i'm not saying anything until after the end of today's bayern match.

--

edit: here we go.................
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.19.2013, 03:06 PM   #2544
GravitySlips
children of satan

GravitySlips kicks all y'all's assesGravitySlips kicks all y'all's assesGravitySlips kicks all y'all's assesGravitySlips kicks all y'all's assesGravitySlips kicks all y'all's assesGravitySlips kicks all y'all's assesGravitySlips kicks all y'all's assesGravitySlips kicks all y'all's assesGravitySlips kicks all y'all's assesGravitySlips kicks all y'all's assesGravitySlips kicks all y'all's asses
bayern are a joy to watch.
GravitySlips is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.19.2013, 04:50 PM   #2545
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by GravitySlips
bayern are a joy to watch.

yes. yes they are. they only get on my balls when they play backwards-- i understand the tactical reason for this but it gets on my balls anyway.

podolski's goal was a total defensive fuckup by bayern, but eh, he used to play for bayern too so that's okay.

in any case, i have nothing against wenger from what i saw-- arsenal put up a fight, especially in the 2nd half, but they just don't have the players to do more.

i saw wenger's interview, i don't think he had anything close to an outburst in french terms-- the french priests in my school were lots crankier and more impatient with stupidity than he was with that journo. of course the press makes their money from this sort of kremlinology, but i think there's nothing to it.
Old 02.19.2013, 05:44 PM   #2546
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Yes they are...scrappy goals aside mind Arsenal really did put up a good fight and as thingymajig said especially in the second half. Knew I should've put a bet on at the beginning of the champions league for Munich to win.

Old 02.19.2013, 05:57 PM   #2547
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Bayern were brilliant, at least in the first half. They did seem to wind down a bit in the second. Overall though Arsenal clearly couldn't compete and Podolski's goal really flattered them. For pure clash of the titans epic spectacle value, I really hope Bayern meet Barcelona in the final.

With the Liverpool thing, I definitely think they're starting to look a bit like a Rodgers side than a Dalglish one. Bringing Sturridge in has definitely helped Suarez. If the season started now I think they'd be strong contenders for the title.
Old 02.20.2013, 06:38 AM   #2548
demonrail666
invito al cielo

Whatever some of us may think of the idea, it's confirmed that goal-line technology will be brought in for the next World Cup.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2...rld-cup-brazil
Old 02.20.2013, 09:26 AM   #2549
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Whatever some of us may think of the idea, it's confirmed that goal-line technology will be brought in for the next World Cup.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2...rld-cup-brazil

as long as it can tell it was matri and not marchisio, and can't be hacked by singapore mafiosos....
Old 02.20.2013, 04:22 PM   #2550
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

oh shit, barca is BONED!
Old 02.20.2013, 04:37 PM   #2551
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

Fuck yeah!

Old 02.20.2013, 04:40 PM   #2552
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
Fuck yeah!

i would enjoy this more if milan wasn't berlusca's team, but barcelona fucked the dog all day and deserved what it got. ouch!

plus those horrible fucking sunny D uniforms.
Old 02.20.2013, 05:14 PM   #2553
demonrail666
invito al cielo

I only saw the second half. Milan looked excellent but it seemed like a very below par Barcelona. It's starting to make Bayern look like firm favourites.
Old 02.21.2013, 04:33 PM   #2554
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
I only saw the second half. Milan looked excellent but it seemed like a very below par Barcelona. It's starting to make Bayern look like firm favourites.

we'll never know until we know.

i watched part of the galatasaray/schalke game and galatasaray is kicking ass. they just hired drogba! plus they have muslera (the uruguayan gk) and wesley sneijder. sure, none of them are superstars, but still, good enough to make schalke suffer-- so far, anyway (gotta watch till the end when i get time, started with a quick goal by galatasaray).
Old 02.21.2013, 05:25 PM   #2555
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

Well seeing as me bloody digi. box decided to die on me tonight I wasn't able to watch the Liverpool game. Sounds like it was a good one too, and as much as I dislike Liverpool you've gotta hand it to them, when they try, they try hard.

Old 02.21.2013, 07:01 PM   #2556
GravitySlips
children of satan

GravitySlips kicks all y'all's assesGravitySlips kicks all y'all's assesGravitySlips kicks all y'all's assesGravitySlips kicks all y'all's assesGravitySlips kicks all y'all's assesGravitySlips kicks all y'all's assesGravitySlips kicks all y'all's assesGravitySlips kicks all y'all's assesGravitySlips kicks all y'all's assesGravitySlips kicks all y'all's assesGravitySlips kicks all y'all's asses
Well done Spurs, saw the goal - cracking late strike from Dembele! Should be an interesting game against Inter in the next round.
GravitySlips is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.21.2013, 07:52 PM   #2557
TheMadcapLaughs
100%

TheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's asses
i was going to watch the barca-milan game after work with a buddy so i was just watching the gala-shalke game on my computer at work and then to my utter disbelief they fucking flashed scoreline to the barca vs. milan game during the other game (I HATE WHEN THEY DO THAT) and was too bummed to even watch it later. its hard to believe it. it will be difficult to turn the tie around but if anyone can do it its them

TheMadcapLaughs is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.23.2013, 11:55 AM   #2558
demonrail666
invito al cielo

Norwich-Everton, what a game!!! H8kurdt is no doubt vomiting somewhere.
Old 02.23.2013, 12:23 PM   #2559
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

*buries head in the sand* A fucking disgrace. Moyes is definitely gonna be leaving in the summer because of that game.

Old 02.23.2013, 02:05 PM   #2560
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

sorry to hear mang.

meanwhile, in germany (lol), bayern creamed werder bremen 6-1.

it was fun to see bayern's deep bench at work: contento subbing for alaba, luiz gustavo for kroos, shaquiri for schweinsteiger, robben for mueller and gomez for mandzukic (hilarious that these 2 guys have become subs), then tymoschuk and pizarro coming in....

i only wish it had started with neuer resting, as i understand he's been nursing a broken finger.

but 6-1... ha ha ha. daaamn...
78118125126127 128 129130131138178228 > »
-->

All content 2006 Sonic Youth