Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page The Mighty Football Thread
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10.29.2012, 02:52 PM   #2001
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
As much as I hate Suarez (his first goal celebration pretty much had me ready to kill) that offside was a bad call. HOWEVER I guess you could call it Karma.

so i saw his mocking celebration by taking a dive in front of that dude and i ask HOW CAN YOU NOT LIKE HIM.

also: taking the coin and putting it in his boot: hilarious.

suárez rules and this last match just confirmed it.

a pity for the ref's bad call but it seems it was a weekend full of bad calls. the gringo commentators here were screaming for "video assist technology."

anyway if you wanna witness true scandal, check out the highlights from the juventus/catania game. *atrocious*
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.29.2012, 03:57 PM   #2002
SonicBebs
expwy. to yr skull

SonicBebs kicks all y'all's assesSonicBebs kicks all y'all's assesSonicBebs kicks all y'all's assesSonicBebs kicks all y'all's assesSonicBebs kicks all y'all's assesSonicBebs kicks all y'all's assesSonicBebs kicks all y'all's assesSonicBebs kicks all y'all's assesSonicBebs kicks all y'all's assesSonicBebs kicks all y'all's assesSonicBebs kicks all y'all's asses
west ham have katy perry and obama as a fan, Palace have jo brand and kid jensen

says alot
SonicBebs is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.29.2012, 04:54 PM   #2003
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
so i saw his mocking celebration by taking a dive in front of that dude and i ask HOW CAN YOU NOT LIKE HIM.

a pity for the ref's bad call but it seems it was a weekend full of bad calls. the gringo commentators here were screaming for "video assist technology."

anyway if you wanna witness true scandal, check out the highlights from the juventus/catania game. *atrocious*

Fuck Suarez, he just rides Forlan's coat tail..

"Men's perspectives become flat, comprehending only the light-reflecting, tangible surfaces of existence; the vista into depth closes over. " Joseph Campbell
SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.29.2012, 04:54 PM   #2004
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

"Men's perspectives become flat, comprehending only the light-reflecting, tangible surfaces of existence; the vista into depth closes over. " Joseph Campbell
SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.29.2012, 05:33 PM   #2005
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous

pfffthaaattttttaaaaahaaaaaaalololol
Old 10.29.2012, 06:48 PM   #2006
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses

demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.29.2012, 06:59 PM   #2007
pokkeherrie
invito al cielo

pokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
I agree, but the problem becomes Mancini's because he so regularly says one thing then does another. What authority can he have with players when he's publicly sacking them one day then taking them back the next? He criticises Micah Richards whose probably thinking, then fire me, just like you did Tevez and Balotelli.

Or taking them back 4 months later. That's exactly my problem with Mancini. He just needs to show them who's boss. I don't get to see Man City very often at all, but coincidence had it I was watching the game vs Ajax and what was the most telling for me was when Man City were behind and Balotelli and Kolarov were arguing over who got to take a free kick. Kolarov won and after that it seemed as if Mario didn't feel like doing anything at all anymore. As if his team weren't on the fringe of elimination in the most important competition just two months into the season. With an attitude like that they're not going to get anywhere this season. And it's Mancini who is to blame for that. Fergie (or any decent manager) would never allow something like that...
pokkeherrie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.29.2012, 07:01 PM   #2008
TheMadcapLaughs
100%

TheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous

forlan is garbage now being recycled in the brazilian league. his time is over.

TheMadcapLaughs is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.29.2012, 07:17 PM   #2009
pokkeherrie
invito al cielo

pokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokkeherrie
As far as I'm concerned there's only one game that matters this weekend.

This was at the start of the final training session today:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0v3taNlAf4
I expect twice as much fireworks tomorrow during the actual game, both on and off the pitch.

This game was a bit disappointing by the way. Not that it was bad, but it didn't have the fighting and do-or-die atmosphere I was hoping for. All in all it was nowhere near as explosive or controversial as previous editions of the Dutch "Klassieker". What it did have: lame hooligans (if you're gonna throw a can of Red Bull at an Ajax player, make sure not to hit anyone from the home team instead), a lame red card... but at least there was one very fine goal.
pokkeherrie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.29.2012, 07:22 PM   #2010
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Old 10.29.2012, 08:48 PM   #2011
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokkeherrie
This game was a bit disappointing by the way. Not that it was bad, but it didn't have the fighting and do-or-die atmosphere I was hoping for. All in all it was nowhere near as explosive or controversial as previous editions of the Dutch "Klassieker". What it did have: lame hooligans (if you're gonna throw a can of Red Bull at an Ajax player, make sure not to hit anyone from the home team instead), a lame red card... but at least there was one very fine goal.

Yeah, excellent goal and I love it when Pelle throws the chair over while celebrating. Disappointing to hear that the atmosphere was more toned down than usual, though. Ajax Feyenoord has always been one of the games I'd most like to go and see and I'd hate to think it's slowly becoming just another fixture. Is it true that away fans are banned from those matches?
Old 10.29.2012, 09:07 PM   #2012
demonrail666
invito al cielo

Quote:

Not exactly a dive but here's another Suarez classic

Old 10.29.2012, 10:12 PM   #2013
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Not exactly a dive but here's another Suarez classic

teh fucking rascal cracks me up every time
Old 10.30.2012, 03:09 AM   #2014
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
*grinds teeth

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.30.2012, 06:19 AM   #2015
demonrail666
invito al cielo

Even Fergie's started practicing

Old 10.30.2012, 06:22 AM   #2016
demonrail666
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
*grinds teeth

Big Paul Scholes has it sorted, don't worry.

Old 10.30.2012, 06:26 AM   #2017
demonrail666
invito al cielo

And when in doubt ...

Old 10.30.2012, 10:05 AM   #2018
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Even Fergie's started practicing

ha ha, i saw this
Old 10.30.2012, 10:09 AM   #2019
demonrail666
invito al cielo

They liked it at the Bernebau, too

Old 10.30.2012, 10:11 AM   #2020
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
They liked it at the Bernebau, too

haa haaa haaa wtf

this is too much, i need breakfast

will be back later to catch up w/ the gif-fest
919899100 101 102103104111151201 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth