Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Presidential Prognosticators Predict PRESIDENT SANDERS!!!!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12.10.2015, 09:30 AM   #1
Robert Schunk
stalker

Robert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's asses
See it here:

This University Already Knows Our Next President

Robert Schunk is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.10.2015, 10:09 AM   #2
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Holding the parade a bit early no?

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.10.2015, 10:28 AM   #3
evollove
expwy. to yr skull

evollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's asses
Hillary is assassinated. It is discovered Trump put out the hit and he's sent to prison. Moderates are turned off by the violence, have sympathy with Democrats, and Bernie squeaks in. You read it here first.
evollove is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.10.2015, 05:16 PM   #4
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
If Trump wins it's WWIII.
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.10.2015, 05:44 PM   #5
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
trump is an amerifascist, he could definitely start and lose more wars than any of the establishment candidates and do more damage. sanders talks the talk but what exactly could he do? yeah, nothing.

dead_battery is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.10.2015, 06:21 PM   #6
evollove
expwy. to yr skull

evollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by dead_battery
what exactly could he do? yeah, nothing.

I wouldn't say "nothing" but it seems entirely plausible that a Sanders administration would make any progress only by tedious degrees, with a few steps back thrown in for good measure. Like the current administration. Look for baby steps, not giant sweeps.
Old 12.10.2015, 07:32 PM   #7
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
I love the naivete of politics, everyone always looks do cute.

Old 12.12.2015, 01:45 AM   #8
pepper_green
stalker

pepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's asses
that last Obama speech was one of his best. he really summed it up. good going Obama! kudos. for pissing off and summing up everything for all us stupid americans.

but I hate to tell. Trump will be our next pres or someone just as bad. if not then it's gonna get crazy anyway. Hillary doesn't have a chance and your friends will not vote for her. it's a loss cause and you live in yr own little world. it's a big constructed America out there with all those nooks and crannies and you with your little lib ideals don't matter but, you deny this because of the world you constructed in the little America you've developed with your ripened picked friends and surroundings. it's not as big as you think. you lose. will lose. so forget it. and stay healthy.

Sanders?!?!? don't make laugh!!! you know things are going to get worse. don't you?!?! and I would never vote for that psycho anyway.
pepper_green is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.12.2015, 02:37 AM   #9
pepper_green
stalker

pepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's asses
and why doesn't anyone notice the new inflation but me and doesn't anyone see that as a bad thing? have you seen the cost of milk and good and basic products that you crave for? of course not because yr a smart ass college dreamiest. or maybe it's just acceptable now.
Old 12.13.2015, 07:07 PM   #10
Drjohnrock
bad moon rising

Drjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's asses
This prediction proves that there's a lot of really good weed available on the campus in questions--maybe some acid as well.
Drjohnrock is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.13.2015, 07:57 PM   #11
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

It seems to me regardless of party affiliation 2016 is the Trolling Hard Election

Old 12.15.2015, 07:01 AM   #12
evollove
expwy. to yr skull

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
I love the naivete of politics, everyone always looks do cute.

For Americans, my litmus test is to ask someone with strong political opinions to name their state senator. Not the one who goes to Washington; I mean the one who goes to the state capitol. The percentage of people who can do this is in the single digits. It's fine if someone doesn't know this, but it's simply difficult to then take seriously their opinion on, say, how the global economy should operate.
Old 12.15.2015, 03:31 PM   #13
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

In cali we got that old ironside Dianne Feinstein and her lesbian lover Barbara Boxer that have somehow been in the senate since Smells Like Teen Spirit was an underground song

Oh, i reread your post, i don't know state senator in California but i know our local representatives here in LA

Old 12.15.2015, 03:44 PM   #14
evollove
expwy. to yr skull

State level is where the action's at. Washington is for pussies.
Old 12.15.2015, 03:44 PM   #15
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toilet & Bowels
If Trump wins it's WWIII.

we have already been involved in WWIII for the past 15 years, and it will NEVER END

permament war means lots of super rich people get even richer! yay for them!

Rob Instigator is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.15.2015, 05:05 PM   #16
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
the us right would smear sanders with lie after lie until one of their psychotic followers killed him.

dead_battery is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.16.2015, 04:04 PM   #17
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove
State level is where the action's at. Washington is for pussies.
Well im in California so obviously i don't disagree with you BUT some things still require national level actions. A recent example is Obamacare, California has by far the "best" and most "expansive" implementation but it works because California is getting a lot of federal funding.

Old 12.16.2015, 11:33 PM   #18
pepper_green
stalker

most likely it will be Hilary but maybe, only because you've never been to a bar full of rich folks and their kids to gang up on you for wanting to vote for Obama. my predictions came after that event that scared me into believing what small town America was really like. democrats are lazy optimistics with no goal and are dreamiest but, republicans stand tall and proud and will get their way with their grandmother and kids and grandkids to attack you and vote. they're not playing around this time around. I'm also very surprised by the amount of racism that goes around these parts. I went to a public school but I forget about the kids who didn't and live vicariously through the ignorant history their parents posed on them with beer and drugs and golf and bro country music and a college fund. promises of the good life came with a fab Christmas gift and a distorted bastardized pretty face from tennis practice and here I am working my ass off coming off as an ugly crackhead/workaholic paying for rent and internet service with food stamps buying chicken pot pies trying to keep my family alive while getting called lowlife names and they want to suck the fucking life out of me and then expecting to want me to live the simple life with wife and kids and a happy ending?

there is a lot of rich people out there. there's a lot of rich hateful conservatives out there too. maybe even doubled in the past ten years. these kids know nothing of corruption of the mind through anything. that scares me. I don't hate rich people. they just scare me. conservatism is alive and well and will be creeping into your worldview very soon. I deal with these people everyday because they want their goddamn floors refinished and im just some drug taking white trash/nigger faggot loving laborer.
Old 12.17.2015, 03:09 AM   #19
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

That supposes "voting" actually counts for anything or has some kind of direct impact

Old 12.17.2015, 10:41 AM   #20
evollove
expwy. to yr skull

'Tis the season for people who don't know what they're talking about to tell everyone what they think, as if their 1 vote out of 100,000,000 is a precious gem.
--
I just meant that the Koch Brothers put as much effort into lobbying state reps as national Congress. And ALEC is exclusively state-focused and has been very successful taking this route. On the other side, Everytown for Gun Safety is focusing on state-by-state issues and has already made a little headway. The reason is simple: It's easier to influence a state congress than the national one.

And once a state adopts an idea, it grants some legitimacy to the idea and makes it easier to spread. This can be cool (gay rights) or not cool (very lax gun laws).

I think it's probably more important to focus on what's going on in state legislatures than whatever game is being played out in Washington. If anything, with a smaller voting pool, your vote counts a bit more.

The bitch of it is, this stuff is not widely reported, and doing some research on one's own is difficult. State bills tend to be loaded with dense legalese are harder to read than federal bills, which anyone with a high school education can understand.

Much easier to make broad statements about Obama, Congress, Democrats and Republicans--a few big chess pieces anyone can easily and uselessly comment on.

All content 2006 Sonic Youth