Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page Give me rok n rol
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 02.27.2009, 09:55 PM   #101
Diesel
invito al cielo

Diesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's asses
effervesent so called like,, i'm singing off as for as a social commentary goes. now on all that goes is slag in
Diesel is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.20.2009, 11:51 AM   #102
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
news?
11:11 11-11-11 I Ascended.
nicfit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.20.2009, 12:06 PM   #103
Diesel
invito al cielo

Diesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's asses
Wey Aye! Due to a lovely holiday from work commitments I'll be able to put the CDR together pretty sharpish within the next week, hopefully ;-). I've also started writing again after a bit of a break and decided to go back to the real way of recording i.e amps and mics. The result is a song about trees and fights wrote in 30 mins on mespace. It's shite, i'm having to feel me way back in to this setup but it's fun doing IT.
Old 03.20.2009, 12:08 PM   #104
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
Well, keep on having fun, then!
Long mp3s on heavy rotation in my ipod.
Great, I love the track(s) in each ep.
Old 03.20.2009, 12:21 PM   #105
Diesel
invito al cielo

Thats great man I didn't think you could put an mp3 that long onto an ipod for some reason. Apologies for the CDR taking so long to complete like, me new junk food habit has taken over everything and turned uz into a right lazy bastard!
Old 04.01.2009, 01:50 PM   #106
nicfit
invito al cielo

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah I fuckin' love those tapes!!!
gimmemoar!

the one and only minor "critic" : if I'm not insane came in a bit more "faded" slowly rising from the debris of the previous track, it would be even more perfect.
Now it sounds a bit "cut+paste'd".
This does not affect the overall greatness.

A++
recommended
editor's choice
wathever award
Old 04.01.2009, 05:03 PM   #107
Diesel
invito al cielo

I see what you mean with 'insane...' there, never noticed that before, It comes crashing in the mix! Should be fixed better when I get down to mixing the CDR - which I was planning on doing this week until a bout of conjunctivitus put paid to that. However, I did manage to write a new pop tart in my pink eye - rough throat glory. On mespace - In Control. Nice way to spend a sick day from work like!

Keep up the critical eye, wey aye pink eye!
Old 04.18.2009, 04:55 PM   #108
nicfit
invito al cielo

BUMPERS
Old 04.18.2009, 04:59 PM   #109
Diesel
invito al cielo

AIAI! I've been slaying the ol' axe all day today and came up with some skronky sounding riffs. It's all very fresh on myspace, called next year. gearing up for a new ep. CDR has to wait for the time being.

Quick question. How do i put this link> slangs into a word? if you nar what i mean!
Old 04.18.2009, 05:09 PM   #110
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
that "next year" tune is fucking amazing. thumbs up mate!

ad your question -> first you write the desired address into the text box here. then you click on that hyperlink button (that blue globe) above and put the "word" there. then the link will appear as the "word". is that where you were aiming at?

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.18.2009, 05:15 PM   #111
nicfit
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel

Quick question. How do i put this link> www.myspace.com/ukslangs into a word? if you nar what i mean!

UKSLANGS

like this?

on boards like this you can just type the word, "select" it and click the insert link button (the thingy with the world and the chain) and paste the link in the popup window.
Or, technically, you can type [ URL=insertlinkhere ]insertwordhere[ /URL ] with no spaces in the [] ( so, [URL= etc etc )

I can't listen now, but I will soon.
Old 04.18.2009, 05:17 PM   #112
nicfit
invito al cielo

hey slavo!
speaking of eps... ha hahahahahhaa
sorry I'm weird tonight.
Old 04.18.2009, 05:18 PM   #113
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicfit
hey slavo!
speaking of eps... ha hahahahahhaa
sorry I'm weird tonight.

fuck yeah... I know... I'm lame. sorry dude sorry dude soorryyy
you're not the only one waiting for my ep .. gotta get my ass moving before I ruin my whole reputation here.

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.18.2009, 05:28 PM   #114
Diesel
invito al cielo

Cherz guy's I couldn't get it working there, kept missing the bastard http.
Old 04.18.2009, 05:29 PM   #115
nicfit
invito al cielo

no need to be sorry, you're talking with someone who's got just the name for his solo project and not one song ready yet.
not that people on here are expecting to hear my music, but you get what I mean about the laziness.......
^^^^^

this is for slave-O
'night guys, i need some proper rest-
Old 04.18.2009, 05:41 PM   #116
Diesel
invito al cielo

I've been waiting to hear your music for about 2 years. No pressure ;-)
Old 06.16.2009, 04:46 PM   #117
nicfit
invito al cielo

I demand longer songs on the myspace.
DO!
Old 06.19.2009, 07:01 PM   #118
Diesel
invito al cielo

Peach will indeed be expanded after much deliberation carried out at work via the ol' mp3 player. It's a beast and it deserves a bita crooning of the highest quality to bring forth musical ear drum love.
Old 04.18.2010, 04:57 PM   #119
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
What the fuck is going on with Diesel? Where is the new music? I demand new music.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.04.2010, 06:02 PM   #120
nicfit
invito al cielo

AAAAAAAAAAAAGH.

Demanding again.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth