Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Post a Picture of Yourself
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07.03.2006, 10:35 AM   #2041
Tokolosh
invito al cielo

Tokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by whorefrost
http://images1.fotopic.net/?iid=y5aq...640&quality=70

that's me on the left hand side looking rather handicapped

I'd say!
Old 07.03.2006, 10:36 AM   #2042
skiesfalling
little trouble girl

skiesfalling is a splendid one to beholdskiesfalling is a splendid one to beholdskiesfalling is a splendid one to beholdskiesfalling is a splendid one to beholdskiesfalling is a splendid one to beholdskiesfalling is a splendid one to beholdskiesfalling is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockerNino
heres me, a friend, and a roommate

Yes the middle person's style is amazing....that should be a dress code for some school..... I declare it uniform of the year!
skiesfalling is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.03.2006, 10:41 AM   #2043
Tokolosh
invito al cielo

Tokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiesfalling
Yes the middle person's style is amazing....that should be a dress code for some school..... I declare it uniform of the year!

The guy on the right has some serious stains on his pants!
Old 07.03.2006, 10:56 AM   #2044
skiesfalling
little trouble girl

skiesfalling is a splendid one to beholdskiesfalling is a splendid one to beholdskiesfalling is a splendid one to beholdskiesfalling is a splendid one to beholdskiesfalling is a splendid one to beholdskiesfalling is a splendid one to beholdskiesfalling is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranth

Greart pic From that angle you have a striking resemblance to Angelina Joelee.......
Old 07.03.2006, 11:08 AM   #2045
skiesfalling
little trouble girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyvega

my funny dog. and my feet

cupcakes i made:

What lovely bunny cupcakes

Ah come on Amy....I remember a thread like this about 5 years ago that we all posted in and you reluctantly and eventually posted one there.... All the guys will start cat callin here!
Old 07.03.2006, 11:18 AM   #2046
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

I get it, though. It's a retrospective of rock fashion, beginning with late-70s punk on the left, moving into middle-1980s MTV/hair metal, and then 1990s indie/alt-rock.
gmku is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.03.2006, 11:21 AM   #2047
skiesfalling
little trouble girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by contrelefuckingsexisme

You're the most beautiful cyclops I've ever seen!!

I know I know it's kinda wird, like I'm having a conversation with myself, but I've finally a day off so I'm trying to do some catching up with the new board here......

bizous
Old 07.03.2006, 11:33 AM   #2048
skiesfalling
little trouble girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iain
People should wear whatever. I can't imagine girl jeans are an especially comfortable fit on a man though. And how the heck can you tell they're girl jeans anyway?

Men should always have the option of wearing womens stuff because womens clothes in cheap clothes shops are always more exciting.

Yeah doesn't it get a little tight in the crotch area if you wear womens jeans? That could be quite uncomfortable!
Old 07.03.2006, 11:36 AM   #2049
skiesfalling
little trouble girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny Himself
Yeah man, excess is for pussies. A straight-edge life is for total hard-knocks with muscles and tattoos of muscles on their muscles.

That's the funniest shit!!!
Old 07.03.2006, 12:26 PM   #2050
Grete
the destroyed room

Grete kicks all y'all's assesGrete kicks all y'all's assesGrete kicks all y'all's assesGrete kicks all y'all's assesGrete kicks all y'all's assesGrete kicks all y'all's assesGrete kicks all y'all's assesGrete kicks all y'all's assesGrete kicks all y'all's assesGrete kicks all y'all's assesGrete kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokolosh
The guy on the right has some serious stains on his pants!
ahahahah i noticed too those "strange" stains

SONIC YOUTH ITALIA
Grete is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.03.2006, 12:49 PM   #2051
finding nobody
invito al cielo

finding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's asses
andy warhol style?
finding nobody is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.03.2006, 01:36 PM   #2052
skiesfalling
little trouble girl

Ok so I went to diggin and this should be fun- This should wrap up the last 10 years of my life pretty well and the other parts weren't appropriate enough for me to post on the web so hence they can't be shown here either.

Going along with halloween pics this is from '98 Captain Carrot Superhero!

'01 Kalalau Trail Kauai

Same trail....do you see the thin line running through the middle horizontally? That's the trail hugging the mountain cliffs....scary ass trail but totally worth it....

'01 Hawaii volcanoes Natl Park- Yes that's some hot lava! Me lookin hippie

Old 07.03.2006, 01:37 PM   #2053
skiesfalling
little trouble girl

'04 My son Ethan and I

'05 Ethan and his mama

'06 The magic room

Old 07.03.2006, 01:40 PM   #2054
finding nobody
invito al cielo

finding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's asses
the carrot picture rocks.

please tell more about the volcano picture
Old 07.03.2006, 03:13 PM   #2055
krastian
invito al cielo

krastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
'01 Hawaii volcanoes Natl Park- Yes that's some hot lava! Me lookin hippie

That's awesome man...I always joke about saying, "Fuck it, I'm moving to Hawaii." I should prob. just do it....beautiful there.
Old 07.03.2006, 03:21 PM   #2056
next step
the destroyed room

next step kicks all y'all's assesnext step kicks all y'all's assesnext step kicks all y'all's assesnext step kicks all y'all's assesnext step kicks all y'all's assesnext step kicks all y'all's assesnext step kicks all y'all's assesnext step kicks all y'all's assesnext step kicks all y'all's assesnext step kicks all y'all's assesnext step kicks all y'all's asses
your carpet is really psychedelic! good old electronic stuff and Ethan's colored gear too!

Quote:
'04 My son Ethan and I

'05 Ethan and his mama

'06 The magic room

Old 07.03.2006, 03:22 PM   #2057
porkmarras
invito al cielo

porkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturnine

Fake Warhol.

porkmarras is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.03.2006, 03:23 PM   #2058
Savage Clone
invito al cielo

Savage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's asses
Blake!
Nice gear!
Wow.
Savage Clone is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.03.2006, 03:29 PM   #2059
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
skiesfalling, your son is a cutey pie!

RXTT.net

My Comics

Rob Instigator is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.03.2006, 05:38 PM   #2060
Style
stalker

Style kicks all y'all's assesStyle kicks all y'all's assesStyle kicks all y'all's assesStyle kicks all y'all's assesStyle kicks all y'all's assesStyle kicks all y'all's assesStyle kicks all y'all's assesStyle kicks all y'all's assesStyle kicks all y'all's assesStyle kicks all y'all's assesStyle kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturnine
to whorefrost:
i believe i already said this, but if you post more pictures than me, you have a problem. stop.

The eggs remind me of those anti drug ads back in the 80s.
Style is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
5393100101102 103 1041051061131532036031103 > »
-->

All content 2006 Sonic Youth