Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page The 2020 USA Election Thread
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01.03.2021, 05:43 PM   #741
Skuj
invito al cielo

Skuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skuj

The bar has been set so low, that this will be a non-story.

I'm happy to be wrong. This bitch has legs!! You can always trust Trump to step on his own dick at crucial moments.

(Wapo has now released the entire 1hr.)

Edit: Read the transcript!!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...356_story.html
Old 01.04.2021, 12:12 AM   #742
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
"I'm sure you're a good lawyer. You have a nice last name." -Trump to Raffensperger's general counsel Ryan Germany.

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.04.2021, 12:29 AM   #743
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by _slavo_
nah man, as much as I disagree with his views, he has every right to say whatever he wants.
even when it's complete bullshit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
I have every right to judge him based on those views, too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
correct

OR, and I can't believe we here STILL need to have this discussion/point out this difference, how about we draw the line at lies. They are NOT "views", they are not "opinions"; they are FUCKING LIES. Sorry not sorry, but I'm gonna get crass to drive the point home: Let's say we had a SYG board member constantly posting that everything Kim Gordon says on Girl In A Band is a conspiracy and that the reason she and Thurston Moore broke up was that she slept with Lee, Steve, O'Rourke, Bert, Edson, Sclavunos and Ibold behind Moore's back. Now how long do you think THAT poster would remain here before being banned.

Get him the fuck out.

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

Old 01.04.2021, 03:08 AM   #744
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi
Let's say we had a SYG board member constantly posting that everything Kim Gordon says on Girl In A Band is a conspiracy and that the reason she and Thurston Moore broke up was that she slept with Lee, Steve, O'Rourke, Bert, Edson, Sclavunos and Ibold behind Moore's back. Now how long do you think THAT poster would remain here before being banned.

Get him the fuck out.

I'd think that the poster is a dipshit and/or mentally challenged. And that's more/less also the case of Bytor.

You can think anything of tis poster but as long as he's not promoting an ideology that's preaching harm to others (nazism, racism, etc.), I don't see a reason to ban him.
Sure, we can argue that Trumpism is literally alt-right and alt-right is nowhere far from promoting racism and hate speech, but I haven't seen any comments in this regard from Bytor whatsoever.
He's a good-natured dude who is a bit confused and believes in the wrong guy.

Anyway, letting him speak his mind and not banning him is, for me, the fundament or liberal democracy, which is the set of values that I promote all my life.

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.04.2021, 03:57 AM   #745
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

Quote:
I'd think that the poster is a dipshit and/or mentally challenged. And that's more/less also the case of Bytor.

You can think anything of tis poster but as long as he's not promoting an ideology that's preaching harm to others (nazism, racism, etc.), I don't see a reason to ban him.
Sure, we can argue that Trumpism is literally alt-right and alt-right is nowhere far from promoting racism and hate speech, but I haven't seen any comments in this regard from Bytor whatsoever.

Anyway, letting him speak his mind and not banning him is, for me, the fundament or liberal democracy, which is the set of values that I promote all my life.

You're missing the point. Again. This is beyond hate speech; it's falsehoods that cost lives. As for being a "good-natured dude", the fucker's glad there are children in cages and systemic racism, so that ORANGE life preserver sailed years ago.

Old 01.04.2021, 05:02 AM   #746
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
OH WOW

Lin Wood tweet

In discussing @realDonaldTrump in phone conversation in 8/19, Justice John Roberts stated that he would make sure “the mother f#*ker would never be re-elected.”

Roberts engaged in phone conversations with Justice Stephen Breyer discussing how to work to get Trump voted out.

Lin Wood tweet

I have long had questions about “the John Roberts” on Jeffrey Epstein private jet flight logs. I suspected it was our Chief Justice. MSM has shown no interest in investigating issue to find TRUTH.

America is now entitled to know the answer.

Every lie will be revealed.

Pray.

I shared the above on December 17, 2020.

This Monday morning, January 4, 2021, Attorney Lin Wood has released a slew of tweets within the past hour regarding evidence:

Lin Wood teeet
Now you have greater context for the message I tweeted below on January 1.

I had hoped that this revelation would trigger resignations & confessions. Unsure of that result, I had to reveal full extent of my knowledge. I am doing so now.

Lin Wood tweet
This tweet was an insurance policy. The evil forces behind this blackmail scheme of child rape & murder need to know that others have encryption key. I have procedure in place if I die in near term or any member of my family is harmed or threatened, key will be released by many.

Lin Wood tweet
I would never make an accusation without having reliable source for it. Stakes are too high. So I did due diligence to validate the accuracy of the shocking information I am revealing tonight. I am entirely comfortable that you are learning the truth. A truth that explains much.

Lin Wood tweet
The 10 intelligence agencies who have members employing this blackmail scheme include CCP, CIA, Mossad, FBI, MI6. The others are easily identifiable.

The agencies do not which of them was hacked by Lizard Squad.

Lin Wood tweet
I have no idea extent of blackmail scheme of raping & killing children but given the number of agencies involved, the hundreds of thousands of missing children, & the otherwise inexplicable actions of many powerful officials, celebrities, & business leaders, I fear the worst.

Lin Wood tweet
Jeffrey Epstein used this same blackmail scheme of child rape & child murder to either further his own interests or those of any intelligence agency with whom he worked.

ALL who flew on his private jet or visited his island must be IMMEDIATELY interrogated & brought to justice.

Lin Wood tweet
After Kappy received the hacked files from member of Lizard Squad, he gave files to one friend and the encryption key to another friend. He provided this information to his friends shortly before he was murdered in May 13, 2019. Members of Lizard Squad were jailed for hacking.

Lin Wood tweet
The blackmail targets are approached with a gun, a child, & a camera. The target is ordered to rape the child on video. The target is then ordered to shoot the child on video. The target is then owned & controlled by the blackmailers until blackmail evidence loses its value.

Lin Wood tweet
This blackmail scheme is conducted by members of 10 of world’s most well-known & “elite” intelligence agencies.

One of those groups was hacked by a group known as Lizard Squad. The blackmail files of rape & murder were obtained by this group & copy was provided to Isaac Kappy.

Lin Wood tweet
I believe Chief Justice John Roberts & a multitude of powerful individuals worldwide are being blackmailed in a horrendous scheme involving rape & murder of children captured on videotape.

I have the key to the files containing the videos. I have also shared this information.

Lin Wood tweet

I have shared with several individuals the TRUTH I will be speaking to you. Killing me will NOT prevent the TRUTH from being revealed - it will only trigger its release by many others.

I ask @realDonaldTrump to immediately appoint an honest special prosecutor to pursue justice.

In my opinion, Wednesday, January 6th, 2021 will be more about entering this evidence into the Congressional Record more so than ballots. Don’t get me wrong, I believe we will see over 100 Republicans and Democratic Senators challenging the 2020 results.

Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.04.2021, 07:14 AM   #747
choc e-Claire
expwy. to yr skull

choc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asses
It's funny how we can read the same quote and take it in wildly different directions.
Making myself up as I go along. Check out my music-themed blog, 79:57.
choc e-Claire is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.04.2021, 08:25 AM   #748
Savage Clone
invito al cielo

Savage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's asses
Not to mention such a stable, reliable and totally not batshit fucking insane source like Lin Wood....
Savage Clone is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.04.2021, 09:11 AM   #749
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
You're missing the point. Again. This is beyond hate speech; it's falsehoods that cost lives. As for being a "good-natured dude", the fucker's glad there are children in cages and systemic racism, so that ORANGE life preserver sailed years ago.

Let's agree to disagree.

I understand your point, but isn't kicking out somebody who's spreading misinformation (although, in this case, probably "in good faith") a form of censorship?
Mind that I spend a part of my life under a communist regime where there was literally everything censored/banned, etc. So coming from this, I value the freedom of speech, although it's the one of my ideological counterparts.

You know what I mean?

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.04.2021, 09:34 AM   #750
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
OR, and I can't believe we here STILL need to have this discussion/point out this difference, how about we draw the line at lies. They are NOT "views", they are not "opinions"; they are FUCKING LIES. Sorry not sorry, but I'm gonna get crass to drive the point home: Let's say we had a SYG board member constantly posting that everything Kim Gordon says on Girl In A Band is a conspiracy and that the reason she and Thurston Moore broke up was that she slept with Lee, Steve, O'Rourke, Bert, Edson, Sclavunos and Ibold behind Moore's back. Now how long do you think THAT poster would remain here before being banned.

Get him the fuck out.

Yeah, I mean, I agree, they’re lies, but someone always steps up and says, “Nah, he has a right to say how he feels,” as though it’s not just spam, plain and simple.
I’m not going to get into a debate about it, so whatever. I’ll play along and say fuck him for his “beliefs” if that makes it more digestible to some.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.04.2021, 09:38 AM   #751
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

There’s a line between spreading falsehoods and engaging in a debate about opposing belief systems. Echoing staunch support for Trump and the American right and peddling QAnon bullshit is, honestly, tantamount to hate speech in my opinion.

Also spamming should be and has been a justification for banning in the past.
Anyway.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.04.2021, 10:39 AM   #752
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Let's agree to disagree.

I understand your point, but isn't kicking out somebody who's spreading misinformation (although, in this case, probably "in good faith") a form of censorship?
Mind that I spend a part of my life under a communist regime where there was literally everything censored/banned, etc. So coming from this, I value the freedom of speech, although it's the one of my ideological counterparts.

You know what I mean?
im with you on this, and although i wish the fucker would leave of his own accord, i'm not ratting him out to mods just because he's an imbecile with a toxic agenda.

the difference between him and gastro is that gastro really interfered with the functioning of the board, i.e., filled all pages with his bullshit to where one couldn't access the board,

pork memer is almost as demented, but somehow manages to keep it confined. tessie imo veers into hate speech with his "willie dixon semen" rants (he's obsessed with it).

so, anyway, yes, i prefer to fight speech with speech: let's call a dumb cunt a dumb cunt, and laugh at him

besides, one can always put him on ignore. i do it often, but then h8kurdt ruins it with his compulsion for reproducing ugliness by quotation. h8kurdt says he works as a "decorator"! but not here

anyway, one can always keep it together by laughing at disaster.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.04.2021, 10:45 AM   #753
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

the difference between him and gastro is that gastro really interfered with the functioning of the board, i.e., filled all pages with his bullshit to where one couldn't access the board,

pork memer is almost as demented, but somehow manages to keep it confined. tessie imo veers into hate spich with his "willie dixon semen" rants (he's obsessed with it).

besides, one can always put him on ignore. i do it often, but then h8kurdt ruins it with his compulsion for reproducing ugliness.

Christ, Gast really did shit this board up didn't he. Absolute inane nonsense. Trying to remember if he was banned or left on his own accord.

And you secretly love seeing his posts. Like looking at a sexy car crash or something.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.04.2021, 10:47 AM   #754
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
And you secretly love seeing his posts. Like looking at a sexy car crash or something.
no fucking way haha. btw i edited a bit for decorator lols, canalla

ps sometimes i wonder if you're in cahoots with him to troll us
Old 01.04.2021, 12:13 PM   #755
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
besides, one can always put him on ignore. i do it often, but then h8kurdt ruins it with his compulsion for reproducing ugliness by quotation. h8kurdt says he works as a "decorator"! but not here

Haha! You've a good memory bill give you that.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.05.2021, 08:18 AM   #756
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Could tonight be The Night The Lights Go Out In Georgia?

......'Cause the judge in the town's got bloodstains on his hands

On a more serious note, I hope any SYG Georgians get out and vote today!

Speaking of, anyone know what’s happened to swa(y)?
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.05.2021, 08:57 AM   #757
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

Quote:

You know what I mean?

YES, because I spent a good part of MY life under a far-right genocidal dictatorship where something called THE TRUTH was censored and banned. So I as well highly value freedom of speech - speech that exposes lies instead of disseminating them the way the brutal regimes we suffered did.

Old 01.05.2021, 03:27 PM   #758
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

Quote:
h8kurdt says he works as a "decorator"! but not here

Old 01.05.2021, 11:47 PM   #759
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

Pence informed Trump that he can't block Biden's win

Old 01.06.2021, 06:13 AM   #760
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

aaaaand the confederacy gets its first black senator hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa

fuck yeah!
353637 38 394041 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth