Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page the driverless cashless society
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 03.24.2016, 08:01 AM   #21
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
or you can lurne some 'puter and store your wealth online, encrypted and free from government influence and withdraw it in a currency of your choosing in an instant.

keep whining about haxxors tho, good plan for the future. them fancy city folk with their science wouldnt know a hard days work if it hit them on the head. all i need is my bible and my shovel and my field. dont need no ph levels. fucking peasants
dead_battery is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.24.2016, 12:54 PM   #22
Bytor Peltor
invito al cielo

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
cash is king......lets hope it always is!

the "driverless" aspect to all of this......has anyone else noticed that young people aren't trying to get their driving licencees?

back in my day, if it wasn't a hardship at age 14, you at least had your learners permit by age 15.

On the morning our oldest daughter turned 8, the first thing she said: "I'm halfway to driving."

I'm seeing kids graduate from High School and don't have their license. I more than understand not being able to afford a separate vehicle for a kid to drive, but not having your license by High School graduation is unacceptable.

אש זרה

Robin Hood is more real than Jesus - Rob Instigator

Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.24.2016, 01:06 PM   #23
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
T
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
cash is king......lets hope it always is!

the "driverless" aspect to all of this......has anyone else noticed that young people aren't trying to get their driving licencees?

back in my day, if it wasn't a hardship at age 14, you at least had your learners permit by age 15.

On the morning our oldest daughter turned 8, the first thing she said: "I'm halfway to driving."

I'm seeing kids graduate from High School and don't have their license. I more than understand not being able to afford a separate vehicle for a kid to drive, but not having your license by High School graduation is unacceptable.

The reason kids wait is (a) there are more laws regulating and controlling driving privileges for under 18 (b) there are more requirements for getting license under 18 than adult and (c) costs of insurance and driving gone up for teenagers so many parents can't afford to add their teens.

I actually waited myself until I was 19 because I didn't want to go through all the underage red-tape..

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.24.2016, 01:09 PM   #24
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesla69
basically the point is you won't ever hold money in your hand. It will be held by some entity. If you do something or say something or get hacked and end up on their list for any reason you'll go on the No Money list.

They might give you a hard time, but now you can go to a bank and withdraw your money. The coming cashless society will not permit you to do that.

This is what is radical. We are not radical. We're fucking normal. The cell phonie assholes are abnormal.

Hole in your argument. The money in an individual bank account is as imaginary as any cashless scenario. It is just as subject to the tom foolery you suggested. Indeed if everyone were to go and withdraw their cash they would find many banks do not actually have matching amount of cash.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.24.2016, 01:10 PM   #25
greenlight
invito al cielo

greenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's asses
cool vid. I am sure you have seen it. but imagine driverless technology? double edge sword?

Hackers Remotely Kill a Jeep on the Highway—With Me in It
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MK0SrxBC1xs

I don't think government is fucking with us as much as those behind them...we can start off with George Soros or Bill Gates (and their political donations and activism) and then all the hidden ultra wealthy psychopats...

greenlight is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.24.2016, 01:37 PM   #26
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
this thread gets worse by the post
Old 03.24.2016, 06:08 PM   #27
pepper_green
Banned

pepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
basically the point is you won't ever hold money in your hand. It will be held by some entity. If you do something or say something or get hacked and end up on their list for any reason you'll go on the No Money list.

They might give you a hard time, but now you can go to a bank and withdraw your money. The coming cashless society will not permit you to do that.

This is what is radical. We are not radical. We're fucking normal. The cell phonie assholes are abnormal.

gotcha!! thanks for explaining instead of insulting me. im very ignorant sometimes.
pepper_green is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.25.2016, 09:02 PM   #28
tesla69
invito al cielo

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
self-checkout
drone delivery
driverless cars
robot factories
cashless society
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.26.2016, 12:10 PM   #29
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

Quote:
self-checkout
drone delivery
driverless cars
robot factories
cashless society

yes please
Old 03.26.2016, 12:13 PM   #30
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

saint baudrillard explained the descent into hyper reality many years ago but noone listened and the anglos scoffed in dimwitted racist contempt

many of the worst bumpkins even wiped themselves out financially in the great gold rush of the late 00's/early 10's, having convinced themselves gold was more "real" than paper.
Old 03.26.2016, 07:14 PM   #31
sonic sphere
invito al cielo

sonic sphere kicks all y'all's assessonic sphere kicks all y'all's assessonic sphere kicks all y'all's assessonic sphere kicks all y'all's assessonic sphere kicks all y'all's assessonic sphere kicks all y'all's assessonic sphere kicks all y'all's assessonic sphere kicks all y'all's assessonic sphere kicks all y'all's assessonic sphere kicks all y'all's assessonic sphere kicks all y'all's asses
i swear i'm the only person in denmark that still uses cash... old habits die hard...

"wanker" - All Hail WATT
sonic sphere is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.04.2016, 11:05 AM   #32
tesla69
invito al cielo

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonic sphere
i swear i'm the only person in denmark that still uses cash... old habits die hard...

Its lonely sometimes being a leader and not a follower.
Old 04.06.2016, 09:56 AM   #33
tesla69
invito al cielo

Quote:
self-checkout
drone delivery
driverless cars
robot factories
cashless society

synthetic data
3d printers

not a person to be seen
in the future, each person will have a tiny drone assigned to them to monitor (e.g., transmit) their actions and interactions. This will be one for the children. The future is just going to be so great.
Old 05.03.2016, 08:25 AM   #34
tesla69
invito al cielo

Cashless Tyranny is being pushed forward:

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articl...d-digital-cash
Old 05.09.2016, 07:24 PM   #35
tesla69
invito al cielo

Parents’ immersion in smartphones has left some neglected children starting primary school unable to hold conversations, new research warns. Almost a third of children starting school are not ready for the classroom, with many lacking social skills, having speech problems or not toilet trained, the survey of senior primary school staff has found.
Teachers warned of children suffering from a lack of attention and interaction from parents obsessed with their smartphones.
Old 05.14.2016, 11:33 AM   #36
tesla69
invito al cielo

"scientists" are now contemplating the fabrication of a human genome, meaning they would use chemicals to manufacture all the DNA contained in human chromosomes.The prospect is spurring both intrigue and concern in the life sciences community because it might be possible, such as through cloning, to use a synthetic genome to create human beings without biological parents.
While the project is still in the idea phase, and also involves efforts to improve DNA synthesis in general, it was discussed at a closed-door meeting on Tuesday at Harvard Medical School in Boston.
Old 05.14.2016, 12:21 PM   #37
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

and this is how we can remove disease and retardation and maybe even tendencies to addiction and depression from the genepool very soon

while techno-phobes whinge and contribute nothing to humanity
Old 05.14.2016, 03:25 PM   #38
tesla69
invito al cielo

the hollowing out of every class
Old 05.15.2016, 01:15 AM   #39
greenlight
invito al cielo

greenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's asses
never really liked an idea of eugenics.

Old 05.15.2016, 01:36 AM   #40
greenlight
invito al cielo

they always selling it as a cool stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtec8Y8cFXY

seems like New Mexico was always the best place for testing out new stuff.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth