Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page Michael Gira fans: thoughts on the Larkin Grimm accusations?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

 
Thread Tools
Old 03.02.2016, 12:03 PM   #101
Severian
invito al cielo
 
Severian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 8,299
Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
I'm glad you noticed how Gira changed his original statement and how some of his wife's comments were frankly unnecessary

His wife was absolutely classless in her response, in my opinion. She was dehumanizing and condescending, saying things like "Sorry honey, but.." and the like. Also that line where she refers to herself in the third person ad talks about how analytical she is? It doesn't have much to do with the issue or the situation or the debate, but I'm just saying... I feel deep embarrassment for people who talk that way.

I really didn't mean to cause a shit-show here (talking to you, pepper_green), but the fact that some folks have responded with knee-jerk allegiances that they seem willing to defend despite having almost nothing to back them up, makes me think this kind of discussion needs to happen. I don't understand how or why anyone would automatically side with the accused in a situation like this. Unless some of you folks know Ms. Larkin personally, and can attest to some lengthy history of dishonesty, why would you assume she's being dishonest?

I think males have a lot of pent up feelings of frustration regarding these situations because, frankly, the thought that someone could successfully accuse innocent people of rape is utterly terrifying. While I understand that fear, and the contempt that it breeds, I also understand that he cases in which a male has been falsely accused of rape to the detriment of his life or career are negligible compared to the number of cases where the accusation was true, not to mention the unknown millions upon millions of unreported tapes and sexual harassments that women (and men!) fail to report because they don't want to be seen as a conniving, attention-seeking liar (which is unfortunate how a fair number of men are going to view any woman who speaks up about a rape, no matter what the facts suggest.)

I'm not hating on Gira. I don't particularly like this Larkin woman from what I know, and I definitely feel that there are some major "wait, huh?" moments in her story, but if I automatically sided with Gira, which I initially did, that would be an indication to me that I have some serious biases that I need to work on. Obviously I do have those biases, and that's why I wanted to talk this out. I don't think this has been a "bullshite" thread. An unpleasant one? Yeah, definitely. But just because something is controversial or unpleasant doesn't mean it shouldn't be discussed. Indeed, if anything, those are indications that it should be.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.02.2016, 01:16 PM   #102
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull
 
dead_battery's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 2,167
dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
the fact that everyone believes they have to automatically side with anyone at all is the problem.

you dont. you shouldn't take sides.

it is up to the victim to go to the law asap and start the procedure of locking up the rapist. this is the only way it can be done. not trail by social media or the court of public opinion. this stops future rapes from happening. but this can only be done with proof because thank god despite the best efforts of the moronic millions among us we still live in a system of mostly rational legal conduct.

larkin grimm didnt do that, she never had any interest in doing that. all she wants to do is get the revenge she swore on gira by publically humiliating/shaming/destroying his career. she knows its long past the time where any proof could be found so its her word against his. she knows she will be automatically believed by enough people.. she is getting revenge like she vowed to do on gira because she feels entitled to a career even though noone cares about her terrible music. she's deleted all the original posts and the earlier accusations against other musicians but is still referring to the gira story begging for attention and hugz because it got media traction.

i dont have proof either except all the many pieces of evidence that point towards her story being bs. i do not for one second believe her and i believe 100% that gira is innocent. it is absurd that anyone could think otherwise after actually looking at all the things she's said online and knowing anything about gira's character.

we don't live in the patriarchal pre 1960s anymore. laws were changed. the law sides with the victim first. older feminists actually accomplished this. some of the new breed of rich lib fems are the most despicable people out there and they are power hungry, conservative and live off the suffering and exploitation of poorer women.

lib fem bs is telling you we still live decades and decades ago. you must believe and have a "dialogue" about their mission to redefine consent into whatever a woman decides any time after the fact whatsoever. i'll admit they aren't ALL evil, many are just stupid or so blinded by misandry they don't think.

the cases were false accusations are made are not neglible, they are very common. but of course you can find stats proving anything you want so people dont believe until they see it. plenty of high profile celeb cases happening all the time. you hear about those because those people have to spend thousands proving the accusations are lies or their career is over.

poor men? they're fucked.

you all disengage your rational minds and jump into the scapegoat/shaming/life destroying. it makes you feel good or makes you look good maybe? you think you're helping victims? no, you're allowing more criminals to get away with it!

you all assume we're still living in a time long past and the way to find justice is just to automatically side with those perceived weaker. this is not a testament to your moral superiority like you think, but is in fact a testament to your ignorance and laziness. you are all the mirror image of the stereotype of an evil patriarch who refuses to accept anything a woman says and refuses to allow her to legally remedy it.
dead_battery is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.02.2016, 01:45 PM   #103
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo
 
SuchFriendsAreDangerous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: fucking Los Angeles
Posts: 15,617
SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Dead_battery you assume we have automatically taken sides when in all reality only one who took a definitive "side" is you and frankly you're wrong.
__________________
Today Rap music is the Lakers
 
SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.02.2016, 01:53 PM   #104
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull
 
dead_battery's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 2,167
dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
Dead_battery you assume we have automatically taken sides when in all reality only one who took a definitive "side" is you and frankly you're wrong.

...
dead_battery is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.02.2016, 02:11 PM   #105
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo
 
SuchFriendsAreDangerous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: fucking Los Angeles
Posts: 15,617
SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
you must spread some reputation around before giving it to Severian again.
__________________
Today Rap music is the Lakers
 
SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.02.2016, 03:48 PM   #106
stu666
Super Moderator
 
stu666's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Stowmarket
Posts: 13,440
stu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by dead_battery
the fact that everyone believes they have to automatically side with anyone at all is the problem.

you dont. you shouldn't take sides.

I'm not taking sides with anyone. As far as I can see though you are. You don't know what happened as much as I don't know either so stop talking shit, ok?
__________________

 



http://tapewormstu.blogspot.co.uk/


stu666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.02.2016, 03:54 PM   #107
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull
 
dead_battery's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 2,167
dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by stu666
I'm not taking sides with anyone. As far as I can see though you are. You don't know what happened as much as I don't know either so stop talking shit, ok?

i'll say what i want and if you think its shit then either dont read it or go fuck yourself
dead_battery is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.02.2016, 04:05 PM   #108
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo
 
SuchFriendsAreDangerous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: fucking Los Angeles
Posts: 15,617
SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by dead_battery
i'll say what i want and if you think its shit then either dont read it or go fuck yourself
It goes both ways. Your thoughts are your own but when you choose to share and express them we all have fair right to criticize them. If you don't like being criticized then don't share your ideas.

In Rastafari there is an expression, "if a fish woulda keep him big yap shut him never woulda got caught in the first place!"
__________________
Today Rap music is the Lakers
 
SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.02.2016, 04:06 PM   #109
stu666
Super Moderator
 
stu666's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Stowmarket
Posts: 13,440
stu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by dead_battery
i'll say what i want and if you think its shit then either dont read it or go fuck yourself

I'll do neither of those
__________________

 



http://tapewormstu.blogspot.co.uk/


stu666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.02.2016, 05:33 PM   #110
Severian
invito al cielo
 
Severian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 8,299
Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
Dead_battery you assume we have automatically taken sides when in all reality only one who took a definitive "side" is you and frankly you're wrong.

Yeah, I admit I initially sides with Gira, sort of instinctively, as I said in my last post, but it didn't take long for me to realize it was an extremely loaded issue that I was unfairly making a decision about before I even finished reading the account.

That didn't make me "side" with Larkin. I think a lot of what she's saying sounds funny to say the least, and the way she's saying it is not respectable at all. (If it really was ONLY about business, she would have done this through a lawyer, she did the opposite - made a public accusation without pressing charges... makes it seem a little like she did want to smear his image, despite her comments to the contrary). But it does mean that I'm checking myself and stopping myself from BELIEVING WHAT I WANT TO BELIEVE.

Nobody has enough information to really take sides, and I think those of us who are taking the non-DB stance are simply saying that the accusations should not be brushed off, taken lightly or ignored. That should never be the case, no matter how many times the law is abused by false testimonies. If we stopped caring about "boys crying wolf" just because sometimes they're lying/seeing things/having a nightmare, then we'd be going down a path to lawlessness. It doesn't matter how many boys "cry wolf," good parents still pay attention when they're kid is screaming.

The alternative is to let everyone take care of themselves, fully and completely.

Face it, as a society we have to either take rape allegations seriously all the time, or legalize rape and forget about it. There's no middle ground. I'm not saying we should believe them all, but they should be taken seriously. HAVE TO be taken seriously.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.02.2016, 06:06 PM   #111
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull
 
dead_battery's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 2,167
dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
WE dont need to do shit.

the victim needs to report it to the police to stop it from happening again.

thats it.

when the victim doeesnt do that for no good reason they are at fault too.

the law DOES take accusers/victims very, very seriously and sides with them by default.

but of course the lib fems dont talk about this because they dont care. what they are interested in is the power of public shaming and rape accusations in public discourse for their own individual gains and redefining consent.

also larkin publically stated she would destroy giras career and that is what she is trying to do while promoting her own with well timed song releases and a tour.

i'll continue to call her out for the liar she is and she'll probably continue to smirk and sneer and laugh. but people as crazy as her don't tend to stop and when her career fails again she'll have to come up with some other pr stunt.

and i'll continue to defend gira who is innocent. that should be enough but since it isn't for some of you, he's also a rape victim himself so congrats on who you're tying to shame

i can understand severian and a few others reactions in this thread because they are rational but the rest of you are fuckin pathetic
dead_battery is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.02.2016, 06:34 PM   #112
Severian
invito al cielo
 
Severian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 8,299
Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
You don't know he's innocent, dead_battery. Say whatever you want, however you want, and that will still be a fact. You don't know. You believe. Restructure your statements around the "I believe X because y" model instead of this "I know X, because duh it's X" thing you're going for, and nobody can really fault you. But the way you're coming at this is logically flawed on several levels.

And you're right, you don't HAVE to do anything. Nobody does. But in MY opinion, in order to engage in ethical civil discourse, one simply needs to be willing to evaluate one's own biases and pre-existing beliefs, and consider why they feel the way they do.

There's an old I-don't-know-what-culture-but-probably-not-Rastafarian-since-it-was-quoted-by-some-Aryan-chick-on-Dexter, saying, "trust those who seek the truth, question anyone who claims to have found it."

Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.03.2016, 01:26 PM   #113
Genteel Death
invito al cielo
 
Genteel Death's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 8,497
Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by dead_battery
i'll say what i want and if you think its shit then either dont read it or go fuck yourself
Fuck off Stuart.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.03.2016, 01:42 PM   #114
Genteel Death
invito al cielo
 
Genteel Death's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 8,497
Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
I hope the whole thing resolves itself with a winner deserving of 100% victory. I can't help thinking that the woman accusing Michael Gira of rape mayhave found herself in a situation where she sensed something was going wrong and decided to stay. There is definitely an element of ruthless cynicism in her posts, which makes it more difficult to be compassionate towards her. In that scenario Michael Gira would still be a rapist of sort. If that's not the case, it's anyone's guess? Michael Gira may be the victim of womb gentrification and we are all internet spectators with our hands tied. More horrific than any punishing Swans song.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.03.2016, 03:13 PM   #115
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo
 
SuchFriendsAreDangerous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: fucking Los Angeles
Posts: 15,617
SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genteel Death
Fuck off Stuart.
#FeelTheBern
 
__________________
Today Rap music is the Lakers
 
SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.03.2016, 08:45 PM   #116
tesla69
invito al cielo
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: NYC
Posts: 5,331
tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
she's jostling to be the voice of the 'survivors movement'. she's a freelancer and needs the gig.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.03.2016, 08:59 PM   #117
Severian
invito al cielo
 
Severian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 8,299
Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genteel Death
Michael Gira may be the victim of womb gentrification and we are all internet spectators with our hands tied. More horrific than any punishing Swans song.

Hah.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.03.2016, 09:06 PM   #118
Severian
invito al cielo
 
Severian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 8,299
Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepper_green
no comments tonight. sorry. if your bored with yourself or anyone else here then go dig a hole. keep digging cause you'll find nothing.

Not sure what to make of this. I'm not bored of myself. My mind is a veritable waterfall of entertainment, from sex scenarios to ideas for really dark movies about superheroes that don't even exist, to simple musings about what I might be when I grow up (right now I'm leaning toward being a professional floater of professions, after an illadvised departure from a graduate program that was just way too serious to not drop out of) ...

And I'm not bored with anyone else. Tell ya what though, I tend to like it when people read my posts and respond to them instead of telling me I'm bored with myself, and suggesting not that I dig a hole without finding anything.

That's trickier than it sounds man. I tried and I found both dirt and a cat skull after like three minutes!
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.04.2016, 02:05 AM   #119
Cooking With Satan
little trouble girl
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 32
Cooking With Satan kicks all y'all's assesCooking With Satan kicks all y'all's assesCooking With Satan kicks all y'all's assesCooking With Satan kicks all y'all's assesCooking With Satan kicks all y'all's assesCooking With Satan kicks all y'all's assesCooking With Satan kicks all y'all's assesCooking With Satan kicks all y'all's assesCooking With Satan kicks all y'all's assesCooking With Satan kicks all y'all's assesCooking With Satan kicks all y'all's asses
So, this was posted on Facebook today -

Quote:
Clearly Larkin Grimm is not well. Mental illness does not equate with dishonesty. However, in Grimmís case, both are active to the detriment of my colleague and former life partner, Thomas Ellisís reputation and career. I have worked with Thomas for years now, and though our personal relationship did not work, I know him well and deeply and Grimmís public depictions of him are errant and libelius. I continue to work with Thomas professionally and I stand with him in this matter. Larkin Grimm has admitted in writing that, when off her medication, she lacks compassion and enjoys playing tricks on people. During her short tenure with Heroes Are Gang Leaders, she wove a tapestry of lies about her past marriage, false suicide attempts, and a number of other stories that she carefully tailored to the particular listener in order to garner their sympathy and rely on their decency to keep her confidences private. As her statements became bolder and more difficult to fathom, members of HAGL began discussing them and quickly discovered that Larkin Grimm is a very calculating liar. When she feared her place in the band was in jeopardy, she fabricated sexual harassment allegations against the main three band members who saw through her lies and wanted her out. Later she addressed the entire group, promising no more lies and that she was trying to be a better person--that she felt that the person she was when she was playing was the better person that she strived to be in life. Unfortunately, Grimm has not been successful in that aim. She went on to publically conflate an unfortunate incident within my then broken relationship with Thomas Ellis--an incident she uses lies to describe--with a rape allegation she made against producer Michael Gira from 2008, two completely unrelated stories beyond Grimmís opportunistic linking in order to publicise her new album.
-Margaret Morris of Heroes Are Gang Leaders


I haven't been following this thread, so it's probably already been mentioned, but Gira (with the assistance of Norm) is allegedly collating the various threats she sent him (emails, texts etc) over the past year threatening to 'ruin him.'
Cooking With Satan is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.04.2016, 08:45 AM   #120
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo
 
SuchFriendsAreDangerous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: fucking Los Angeles
Posts: 15,617
SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooking With Satan
So, this was posted on Facebook today -




I haven't been following this thread, so it's probably already been mentioned, but Gira (with the assistance of Norm) is allegedly collating the various threats she sent him (emails, texts etc) over the past year threatening to 'ruin him.'
All that could be true and he stilll could have raped her
__________________
Today Rap music is the Lakers
 
SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|


Thread Tools

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth