Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Is Trump really a serious contender for the Republican nomination?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11.08.2020, 01:47 PM   #9021
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Can we ceremonially obliterate this thread?

It’s honestly been one of the reasons I’ve steered clear of the board recently. Too tough to see the title and flashback to the time before the storm.

At the very least, let’s stop posting here, right?
I mean, seriously, this entire thread is a trigger warning and we’re all collectively having PTSD.

Except for Bytor and Robert, I guess.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.10.2020, 05:36 PM   #9022
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
This happened four years ago today: November 10, 2016

Three weeks before the above meeting, in October 2016, the FBI secured the first of four surveillance warrants for Carter Page communications......including Donald Trump campaign contacts.

How apropos this happened four years later today: November 10, 2020

Today before the Senate Judiciary Committee, Andrew McCabe became at least the 4th senior official to testify under oath that if he knew in 2016 and 2017 what he knows today about falsified records, errors + omissions (exculpatory evidence) they would not have signed the warrant.

“Former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe said during his opening statement to the Senate Judiciary Committee on Tuesday morning that he was "shocked and disappointed" by the "significant number of errors and failures related to the FISA applications" that pertained to Crossfire Hurricane.”

May 18, 2018 (page 202 post 4040)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
Symbols, I admire your willingness to wait, it’s all we can do.

All I’m pointing out is so far there is no evidence that the Trump campaign colluded.

Evidently Congress has information that Russia colluded with someone?? Guess what, they probably did.

The question is, who???

President Obama

Hillary Clinton or her campaign

Anyone else??????

All we know so far is there is not one single shred of evidence linking President Trump or his campaign.

****BREAKING NEWS****

Once Congress reveals who colluded—GUESS WHAT—there is no evidence that it had any impact on the election or that Donald Trump won because of it.

Last but not least, as I’ve stated previously in this thread......from my meager understanding of the law......colluding isn’t a crime.

Everyone have a great weekend!

Not once in the past two and a half years have I wavered in my belief about then President Barack Obama’s involvement by misusing and abusing the highest office in the land for personal and political gain. His actions were traitorous and treasonous and I hope it won’t be long before he is forced to testify. Someone needs to be held responsible for wasting over $30 MILLION of our tax dollars for a fake and useless Mueller Report.

If the Democrats who were in charge then would go to such lengths to have the 2016 election overturned, what makes you think they wouldn’t perpetrate election fraud in 2020 to try and regain control again???
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.10.2020, 05:53 PM   #9023
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Not once in the past two and a half years have I wavered in my belief
yes, your head is a brick. we know this, no need to advertise it any further.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.10.2020, 06:10 PM   #9024
Antagon
invito al cielo

Antagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian

It’s honestly been one of the reasons I’ve steered clear of the board recently. Too tough to see the title and flashback to the time before the storm.

I mean, seriously, this entire thread is a trigger warning and we’re all collectively having PTSD.

I hear ya. Nothing more satisfying than the thought of this thread not being relevant anymore. The last three decades since its inception were bizarre. That's how long it's been around, right?

I suppose it'll gradually fizzle out after January 20. Except for the usual suspects posting insane conspiracy theories every once in a blue moon. They'll shout and holler into an empty room though. Chances are, they'll just take it to another thread though.

Antagon is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.11.2020, 08:58 AM   #9025
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

Not once in the past two and a half years have I wavered in my belief about then President Barack Obama’s involvement by misusing and abusing the highest office in the land for personal and political gain. His actions were traitorous and treasonous and I hope it won’t be long before he is forced to testify. Someone needs to be held responsible for wasting over $30 MILLION of our tax dollars for a fake and useless Mueller Report.

If the Democrats who were in charge then would go to such lengths to have the 2016 election overturned, what makes you think they wouldn’t perpetrate election fraud in 2020 to try and regain control again???

Wawawa.
Old 11.11.2020, 08:59 AM   #9026
Severian
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antagon
I hear ya. Nothing more satisfying than the thought of this thread not being relevant anymore. The last three decades since its inception were bizarre. That's how long it's been around, right?

I suppose it'll gradually fizzle out after January 20. Except for the usual suspects posting insane conspiracy theories every once in a blue moon. They'll shout and holler into an empty room though. Chances are, they'll just take it to another thread though.

Three decades sounds about right
Old 11.13.2020, 12:31 AM   #9027
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

Yes, but wait!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Screaming Skull on 09.10.2020
Face it, Joe Biden will not be elected the next president of the United States. I know it, you know it, and 90% of this board knows it.

There will be disappointment, another flash of rioting, lawsuits, but the country will eventually move forward under 4 more years of President Trump.

The desperation on display from the left, the media, Hollywood, the corporate elites is very telling. The panic is real.

Joe Biden is simply unelectable. You’d be wise to start admitting it to yourself.

FFFFUUUUUUUCCCCCKK
YYYOOOOUUUUUUUUUU

Alright, carry on...

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is online now   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.13.2020, 12:38 AM   #9028
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi
Yes, but wait!

Alright, carry on...

FTFY
Old 11.13.2020, 12:41 AM   #9029
Robert Schunk
Banned

Robert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

Absolutely NOT!

This thread is an important historical document recording the (usually) well-considered opnions of people (usually) well-informed upon the important issues of a critical moment in US history.

It should be preserved in the archives of some historical society or another.
Robert Schunk is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.13.2020, 02:32 AM   #9030
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Schunk
Absolutely NOT!

This thread is an important historical document recording the (usually) well-considered opnions of people (usually) well-informed upon the important issues of a critical moment in US history.

You actually serious? My sarcasm detector is a bit off today.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.13.2020, 02:59 AM   #9031
Robert Schunk
Banned

Robert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
You actually serious? My sarcasm detector is a bit off today.

I am ABSOLUTELY serious!
Old 11.13.2020, 03:31 AM   #9032
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
I am ABSOLUTELY serious!

Words actually fail me

Old 11.13.2020, 03:35 AM   #9033
Robert Schunk
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt

Words actually fail me

That's too bad!

I don't know how it feels for words to fail me.
Old 11.13.2020, 07:54 AM   #9034
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Old 11.14.2020, 01:26 AM   #9035
tw2113
expwy. to yr skull

tw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's asses
I'd say this thread is a forum/online-based landmark of how the political leanings of a world renowned band does not dictate the political leanings of its fanbase
Old 11.14.2020, 11:28 AM   #9036
Severian
invito al cielo

Quote:
Absolutely NOT!

No.
Old 11.14.2020, 02:05 PM   #9037
Savage Clone
invito al cielo

Savage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
I don't know how it feels for words to fail me.

On this I believe we can all agree.
Savage Clone is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.14.2020, 03:56 PM   #9038
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
No.

Like it or not I can tell you for a fact there are already university departments using this thread as teaching material in seminars.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.14.2020, 03:59 PM   #9039
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

Jeez, the kids are getting short changed aren't they.

Old 11.14.2020, 04:30 PM   #9040
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
That depends whose posts they're reading
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
402442449450451 452 453454455 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth