Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page GY!BE
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 03.25.2015, 09:18 AM   #1
Bytor Peltor
invito al cielo

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Asunder, Sweet and Other Distress new album stream

אש זרה

Robin Hood is more real than Jesus - Rob Instigator

Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.06.2015, 09:07 AM   #2
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Really? No replies?

I need to listen to this more. It seemed to have some absolutely killer moments, but I lost some of my interest aboht halfway through.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.08.2015, 10:18 AM   #3
pony
the end of the ugly

pony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's asses
Went to see them last night. Forgot to buy a ticket but was lucky enough to get one of the last 8 tickets. Some poor bastard outside the venue bought a ticket for 70€. So glad I went, it was really intense. It's a shame that I so often forget ho amazing some bands are live and sometimes end up not going...

This is my favorite photo from last night:

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmku
Yeah, hillarious. I guess because I'm OLD (all of 60, oh, my god), I'm a pedophile. People around here don't have any sense of humor or class, yourself included. So fuck you, too, you stupid cunt.
pony is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.10.2015, 06:18 AM   #4
bloodcrystallisetosand
bad moon rising

bloodcrystallisetosand kicks all y'all's assesbloodcrystallisetosand kicks all y'all's assesbloodcrystallisetosand kicks all y'all's assesbloodcrystallisetosand kicks all y'all's assesbloodcrystallisetosand kicks all y'all's assesbloodcrystallisetosand kicks all y'all's assesbloodcrystallisetosand kicks all y'all's assesbloodcrystallisetosand kicks all y'all's assesbloodcrystallisetosand kicks all y'all's assesbloodcrystallisetosand kicks all y'all's assesbloodcrystallisetosand kicks all y'all's asses
Am I the only person in the world who thinks they're a bit shit? I tried so hard to like GYBE but find them excruciatingly dull, and I tend to go in for pretentious slow building noodling about as well. The build ups take so long that by the time the crescendo comes I've lost interest.
bloodcrystallisetosand is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.13.2015, 02:27 AM   #5
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
I loved it back in the days because on the first 2 albums (+Slow Riot for New Zero Kanada EP) they had some great hooks and epic melodies. Then they became a bit dull, you're right.

Anyway, GY!BE is the favourite band of my nephew who's 16 years old. Kind of cool, if you ask me.

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth