Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Classic Quotes By Board Members
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11.14.2007, 12:54 PM   #1
Bytor Peltor
invito al cielo

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralJulianIsNotDead
Bytor, that Dead-Air quote is classic.

Yes it is! This got me to thinking, who has had some of the best quotes on this board? I've only used two so far and they are two of my favorites:

"Einstuerzende Neubauten, like free jazz played in a car crash" - Sonicl

"The Sea & Cake are kind of the indie rock equivalent of Steely Dan" - Dead-Air

"jesus & mary chain are modern english with distortion" - Rob Instigator

John Cage is the best modern noise artist. Period. - Inhuman

And John Cage isn't a "mondern noise artist." - atsonicpark

Stagnation is the sign of true squaredom - Savage Clone

Finding good music used to be like a needle in a haystack. Now it's more like a diamond ring in a boggy marsh - afterthefact

אש זרה

Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.14.2007, 01:02 PM   #2
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
'cunt' - glice

|@ <------- Euphoric brain cell just moments before expiration
V

_ \ / _
PING <-------- moments later
/ \

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljhxq...isruo1_500.gif

jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.14.2007, 01:42 PM   #3
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
"you disgust me" - Das Klon

"i used to be a genius" - Atari

"
Atari, I want you to have sex with me. Please. I'm wearing Chanel and a red strapless. I'll catch the next flight out." - flophousefloozie

"bong out with your dong out" - Kegmama

"is robin hood real?" - Laila

"dumb cunt" - Truncated

"LOL!" - Khchris

"LOL!" - Leatherneck

"my dark past

" -Toilet & Bowels

"is oral sex cheating?" - synthetically

"atari neg-repped me" - everyone

"i miss blatherskite" - demonrail

"most people here suck anyway" - everyneurotic

"n--- " - sway

"i hate thomas kinkade and i will exact revenge" - robinstigator

"
and then hug her from behind and reach around and slide your fingers down her furpie and rub her coopappy and then slide yr fingers back up and make her suck em....." -robinstigator

"[quote=Rob Instigator]How are these people a burden to our society? How?
the party line that "illegal immigrants do not pay taxes" is a load of shit
most peope that earn under 30 thou a year do not pay taxes. they get their taxes refunded to them. the immihgrants and laborers make below that amount.
now, while they do not file income tax, that is but one teeeny tiny boit of the taxes collected from everyone in america. immigrants pay sales taxes, taxes on gasoline, etc etc. THEY PAY TAXES, so anyone claiming the immigrants are freeloaders is a fucking lying asshole.

these people want to WORK. they want to be good citizens. most are very devoutly religious. most are good honest poeple (just like all people). what's the fucking problem? if latin americ was full od white people and if mexico was full of white people, there would be no problem.
for decades, immigration, ILLEGAL immigratrion from canada was completely ignored, cuz they are white and blend in.

think about it.

these people protesting want to be americans and love america more than the fucking ungrateful citizens of the USA." -robinstigator for president

"

" - crypto

"***my minion is the exception. she handles my day-long tirades of faux rudeness like a champ. sadly, I'm losing my minion to higher learning in about month and not even a robot could replace her.

active_tear_duct_driver//50348.028128.dll" - floatingslowly

" Q. What the difference between Michael Jackson and acne?

A. Acne doesn't come on your face until you're about fifteen." -fishmonkey
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.14.2007, 01:54 PM   #4
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by jon boy
'cunt' - glice

5,559 posts of interminable genius. 5,559 post of unfalteringly, unwavering poetic genius. 5,559 contributions to the otherwise banal and, frankly, pointless existences of a seemingly endless litany of inane and insipid people's lives, and the sum-total of my contributions to this board is a single word? What an utter cunt you are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.14.2007, 01:55 PM   #5
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
5,559 posts of interminable genius. 5,559 post of unfalteringly, unwavering poetic genius. 5,559 contributions to the otherwise banal and, frankly, pointless existences of a seemingly endless litany of inane and insipid people's lives, and the sum-total of my contributions to this board is a single word? What an utter cunt you are.

This is my 'classic quote' for the day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.14.2007, 02:29 PM   #6
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
ah i knew about the cocks and dongs, i just didnt know what was your preference, and i went PG (kinda). i'll correct

you could argue though, especially if you're listening to bardo pond, that having the bong handy while the record plays would be useful
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.14.2007, 02:41 PM   #7
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Ladies! jam out with Yr Clam Out!

I'm on TEAM KIM
Rob Instigator is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.14.2007, 02:45 PM   #8
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
"Next Level" by Crypto

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.14.2007, 02:45 PM   #9
SYRFox
invito al cielo

SYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's asses
"What the living fuck are Tapas?" pbradley
"what the hell are you talking about, you charlatan" pbradley, in the same topic
SYRFox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.14.2007, 02:53 PM   #10
Bytor Peltor
invito al cielo

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SYRFox
"

WOW - forgot all about that one. Best laugh I've had all day. Thanks for remembering it!

אש זרה

Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.14.2007, 03:13 PM   #11
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
"Magik Markers are a good band." - lots of people
"No, they're not." - Me

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.14.2007, 03:32 PM   #12
king_buzzo
invito al cielo

king_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by jon boy
'cunt' - glice

twat - hayden
king_buzzo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.14.2007, 03:39 PM   #13
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
"noisejob" - Fox / SYRFox
11:11 11-11-11 I Ascended.
nicfit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.14.2007, 03:44 PM   #14
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
"Thanks Moshe" - everyone
11:11 11-11-11 I Ascended.
nicfit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.14.2007, 03:53 PM   #15
king_buzzo
invito al cielo

king_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefeli
pull over
by crypto, which i dunno from where it derives, but i think he uses it for cute babies.

haha definately
Old 11.14.2007, 03:54 PM   #16
mangajunky
expwy. to yr skull

mangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefeli
pull over
by crypto, which i dunno from where it derives, but i think he uses it for cute babies.

I always thought it meant that you've gone too far.
So that means you guys thought Laura Gemser was hot, then. ha ha!!

http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/sho...postcount=1022

Don't let yer meat loaf.
mangajunky is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.14.2007, 04:07 PM   #17
king_buzzo
invito al cielo

eat cock and die - thrasher02
Old 11.14.2007, 04:09 PM   #18
king_buzzo
invito al cielo

http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/sho...02&postcount=4
Old 11.14.2007, 04:43 PM   #19
Norma J
invito al cielo

Norma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by mangajunky
I always thought it meant that you've gone too far.
So that means you guys thought Laura Gemser was hot, then. ha ha!!

http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/sho...postcount=1022

It means he wants the lady to pull over so he can bang her by the side of the road.
Old 11.14.2007, 05:05 PM   #20
pbradley
invito al cielo

pbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SYRFox
"what the hell are you talking about, you charlatan" pbradley, in the same topic
haha, I forgot about that thread.

I still resent tapas, though with a respect for the legit Spanish cuisine.
pbradley is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
> »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth