Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page For those of you that give a fuck
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

 
Thread Tools
Old 03.05.2014, 04:05 PM   #61
Nefeli
invito al cielo
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 2,147,484,912
Nefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
No, but when people have kids and are married they should prioritize their kids. Too many people are just fucking selfish, just looking out for themselves, meanwhile their children suffer the consequences.. I don't think people should force themselves to say married, but if they have kids, and in particular have been married for several years, including several years of their kids' life, they should work at it.

Just a note. None of our grandparents who were married for 50 or 60 years had perfect marriages, or were perfect people, or were always head over heels in love. They did the fucking WORK it takes to make a marriage last, they also FORGAVE each other of their mutual mistakes and shortcomings, and MADE it work for their kids. AND I DON'T GIVE A FUCK WHAT YOU JADED TROLLS OR UPTIGHT QUASI-FEMINISTS HAVE TO FUCKING SAY ABOUT IT, PEOPLE WHO SACRIFICE THEMSELVES FOR THEIR CHILDREN AND THEIR MARRIAGE ARE ADMIRABLE PEOPLE. A million times more impressive than any of us low-life fucks around here


i dont agree.
i do believe that a % of people that stayed in the marriage for the kids might have worked for the best of the kids and yes, that might have been admirable.

however, i dont find anything admirable at being untrue to oneself.

i know many many cases of people who have stayed in the marriage and it has been for selfish financial reasons, some of which have made focus of their lives their kids and are ok with it (maybe), others who stayed for the kids, but had relationships on the side (double lives) and many many others of previous generations, who sacrificed themselves and stayed in the marriage again for financial reasons and because they were afraid of society.
thats common knowledge and not untight (why you said that i dont understand) feminist view.

and kids know. can tell. they arent idiots.

i ve said things in my previous posts about marriage. and we cant all agree and i m tired to type more things on the issue, that are like stating the obvious.
Nefeli is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.05.2014, 04:09 PM   #62
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo
 
SuchFriendsAreDangerous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: fucking Los Angeles
Posts: 12,390
SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefeli
i dont agree.
i do believe that a % of people that stayed in the marriage for the kids might have worked for the best of the kids and yes, that might have been admirable.

however, i dont find anything admirable at being untrue to oneself.

Exactly like I fucking said, fucking selfish. What, children aren't important? Its funny how immature our generation is. We deserve all the fucking shit we get, we are lazy, selfish, and have a false sense of entitlement. The world doesn't owe us anything. Life is work. You get what you give. If you give up on your kids for yourself, what do you gain? Yourself? Possibly. But what do your kids get??
__________________

 




"Men's perspectives become flat, comprehending only the light-reflecting, tangible surfaces of existence; the vista into depth closes over. " Joseph Campbell
SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.05.2014, 04:12 PM   #63
Nefeli
invito al cielo
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 2,147,484,912
Nefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's asses
sorry, you dont know any people who have children for selfish reasons?

or people who get married and have kids, because they want that status?
Nefeli is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.05.2014, 04:13 PM   #64
cryptowonderdruginvogue
invito al cielo
 
cryptowonderdruginvogue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: the party
Posts: 10,302
cryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's asses
Congratulations on your new found happiness
__________________
"Take life one tweet at a time"
-Wisdom Bro
cryptowonderdruginvogue is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.06.2014, 03:18 AM   #65
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo
 
SONIC GAIL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Free
Posts: 3,778
SONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's asses
getting out of the marriage was more selfless than continuing on. It would have been so much easier to just expose my children to a daily barrage of fighting and despair than to have the guts to make such a leap of faith. My husband sucked every bit of attention I had to give out of me leaving nothing left for the kids. My kids are happier now than I have seen them in years. They appreciate the attention & love they are now given. They deserve it more than he does. They always had a "dad" but not much of a father. They lost their mother to their dad, depression and drugs. They may never have a "father" I cannot control his personality or choices, but I will guarantee that they have the mother and stability they need to thrive.
__________________
Fuckabunchanegativity


 


SONIC GAIL is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.06.2014, 03:24 AM   #66
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo
 
SONIC GAIL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Free
Posts: 3,778
SONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
No, but when people have kids and are married they should prioritize their kids. Too many people are just fucking selfish, just looking out for themselves, meanwhile their children suffer the consequences.. I don't think people should force themselves to say married, but if they have kids, and in particular have been married for several years, including several years of their kids' life, they should work at it.

Just a note. None of our grandparents who were married for 50 or 60 years had perfect marriages, or were perfect people, or were always head over heels in love. They did the fucking WORK it takes to make a marriage last, they also FORGAVE each other of their mutual mistakes and shortcomings, and MADE it work for their kids. AND I DON'T GIVE A FUCK WHAT YOU JADED TROLLS OR UPTIGHT QUASI-FEMINISTS HAVE TO FUCKING SAY ABOUT IT, PEOPLE WHO SACRIFICE THEMSELVES FOR THEIR CHILDREN AND THEIR MARRIAGE ARE ADMIRABLE PEOPLE. A million times more impressive than any of us low-life fucks around here

The effort of both parents to hold a marriage together is imperative. One person cannot hold both roles and end up caring for their partner on a level more so than the children. I worked for 17 years on this relationship and after I realized that I could try my hardest but could not raise a grown man who was supposed to be the cornerstone of the family.
__________________
Fuckabunchanegativity


 


SONIC GAIL is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.06.2014, 04:28 AM   #67
Moshe
Super Moderator
 
Moshe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 5,192
Moshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's asses
Excellent news! Happy to hear you are doing fine.
Moshe is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.06.2014, 06:05 AM   #68
floatingslowly
invito al cielo
 
floatingslowly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: The Kombinat
Posts: 21,419
floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
themfriends, you are sure coming off as being judgmental, seeing as you do not have any kids, or prior experience being married...that I know of.

a BAD marriage is never GOOD for kids.

settle for nothing less than the best life possible, younglings; otherwise, you might regret it.

and if you see your mom this weekend, be sure to tell her SATAN, SATAN, SATAN.
 
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.06.2014, 08:28 AM   #69
Nefeli
invito al cielo
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 2,147,484,912
Nefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's asses
oh deeeeaaaarrr!! your kid?
may i save that pic for drawing/painting?
Nefeli is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.06.2014, 09:04 AM   #70
!@#$%!
invito al cielo
 
!@#$%!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: mars
Posts: 29,404
!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SONIC GAIL
getting out of the marriage was more selfless than continuing on. It would have been so much easier to just expose my children to a daily barrage of fighting and despair than to have the guts to make such a leap of faith. My husband sucked every bit of attention I had to give out of me leaving nothing left for the kids. My kids are happier now than I have seen them in years. They appreciate the attention & love they are now given. They deserve it more than he does. They always had a "dad" but not much of a father. They lost their mother to their dad, depression and drugs. They may never have a "father" I cannot control his personality or choices, but I will guarantee that they have the mother and stability they need to thrive.
bravo, ma'am. i've never read saner words from you. you stick to that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SONIC GAIL
The effort of both parents to hold a marriage together is imperative. One person cannot hold both roles and end up caring for their partner on a level more so than the children. I worked for 17 years on this relationship and after I realized that I could try my hardest but could not raise a grown man who was supposed to be the cornerstone of the family.

damn, you're on a roll!
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.06.2014, 09:07 AM   #71
pony
the end of the ugly
 
pony's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: pony farm
Posts: 883
pony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
 
ed should be the king of SYG!! what am i talking about... THE KING OF THE WORLD! THE UNIVERSE!
pony is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.06.2014, 02:27 PM   #72
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo
 
SuchFriendsAreDangerous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: fucking Los Angeles
Posts: 12,390
SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
SonicGail, I' speaking more in generalities then your specific situation, you stuck it out for almost 2 decades, that is damn sight more than most folks. However, ontologically, it was still in part selfish for you to back out. In theory, you could have still gotten clean on your own, and then worked on that aspect of your marriage. I applaud your courage to move on, and I sincerely pray it for the best for you, but marriage is something different. So many people walk away from their marriages because they aren't "perfect" but what marriage ever was?? In your instance, this seems for the best, but lets not pretend it won't have negative consequences, because inevitably it will. They are unavoidable in divorce...
__________________

 




"Men's perspectives become flat, comprehending only the light-reflecting, tangible surfaces of existence; the vista into depth closes over. " Joseph Campbell
SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.06.2014, 02:49 PM   #73
Pookie
invito al cielo
 
Pookie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,974
Pookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
SonicGail, I' speaking more in generalities then your specific situation, you stuck it out for almost 2 decades, that is damn sight more than most folks. However, ontologically, it was still in part selfish for you to back out. In theory, you could have still gotten clean on your own, and then worked on that aspect of your marriage. I applaud your courage to move on, and I sincerely pray it for the best for you, but marriage is something different. So many people walk away from their marriages because they aren't "perfect" but what marriage ever was?? In your instance, this seems for the best, but lets not pretend it won't have negative consequences, because inevitably it will. They are unavoidable in divorce...
Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
themfriends, you are sure coming off as being judgmental, seeing as you do not have any kids, or prior experience being married...that I know of.

...
Pookie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.06.2014, 02:54 PM   #74
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo
 
SuchFriendsAreDangerous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: fucking Los Angeles
Posts: 12,390
SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Fuck y'all. You don't know my real life, I don't broadcast my private family business here for you fucking callous trolls. Fuck it, me and Gail spoke in private, she knows where I'm at, as to the rest of you haters, go ahead and keep hating. If that makes your lives better its the least I can do to oblige
__________________

 




"Men's perspectives become flat, comprehending only the light-reflecting, tangible surfaces of existence; the vista into depth closes over. " Joseph Campbell
SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.06.2014, 03:14 PM   #75
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull
 
dead_battery's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 1,593
dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
we're all trapped in a realm of sex and death, blind genetic replicators trying to cancel themselves out using our bodies as their puppets - judgement or condemnation will not suffice to bring anybody clarity. the bacterial ooze that we are descended from has no knowledge of morality. let us rejoice in the pursuit of extinction, for it is the only respite for we the diseased and broken toys known as homo sapiens.
dead_battery is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.06.2014, 06:00 PM   #76
floatingslowly
invito al cielo
 
floatingslowly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: The Kombinat
Posts: 21,419
floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
as to the rest of you haters, go ahead and keep hating.
 


Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefeli
oh deeeeaaaarrr!! your kid?
may i save that pic for drawing/painting?

I would be honored and would love to see it! this is the face that he tends to make when he's drumming, or say, plotting destruction. so metal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pony
ed should be the king of SYG!! what am i talking about... THE KING OF THE WORLD! THE UNIVERSE!

this wouldn't be the first time that has been discussed. what with the throngs of strangers who feel somehow compelled to touch and adulate him, his mother is quite certain that he's messianic. whenever I suggest that mayhaps he's something else entirely, I draw her scornful ire. he's some kind of angel, for certain.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.07.2014, 01:53 AM   #77
EVOLghost
invito al cielo
 
EVOLghost's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: cybatraz!
Posts: 10,819
EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
agh. dat mug
__________________
"Quote as fuck."



 
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.07.2014, 02:48 AM   #78
Nefeli
invito al cielo
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 2,147,484,912
Nefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
 




...so metal.




no other word would describe this expression better!
Nefeli is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.07.2014, 09:20 AM   #79
A Thousand Threads
expwy. to yr skull
 
A Thousand Threads's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,834
A Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
No, but when people have kids and are married they should prioritize their kids. Too many people are just fucking selfish, just looking out for themselves, meanwhile their children suffer the consequences.. I don't think people should force themselves to say married, but if they have kids, and in particular have been married for several years, including several years of their kids' life, they should work at it.

Just a note. None of our grandparents who were married for 50 or 60 years had perfect marriages, or were perfect people, or were always head over heels in love. They did the fucking WORK it takes to make a marriage last, they also FORGAVE each other of their mutual mistakes and shortcomings, and MADE it work for their kids. AND I DON'T GIVE A FUCK WHAT YOU JADED TROLLS OR UPTIGHT QUASI-FEMINISTS HAVE TO FUCKING SAY ABOUT IT, PEOPLE WHO SACRIFICE THEMSELVES FOR THEIR CHILDREN AND THEIR MARRIAGE ARE ADMIRABLE PEOPLE. A million times more impressive than any of us low-life fucks around here


You seem to be an intelligent dude who puts a lot of effort into what he's posting on here, but sometimes i wonder what's going on in your head.

I come from a highly dysfunctional but "intact" family. The only divorce has been that of my father and mother (not counting my fathers other 3 divorces). It's weird, although my mother is still really heartbroke that my father left her, it was for the best. I mean, he went on to marry the daughter of Gaston Glock, became gun lobbyist and died from a heart-attack when he was a 55 years old alcoholic. He was a horrible person before divorce too.
My grandparents (both sides) were married for about 60 years and had unbelievably dispassionate relationships (ok, also they were nazis, with the males fighting for Third Reich in Russia and Poland).
Guess what, every single child out these two marriages is seriously fucked up one way or another: one aunt being a schizophrenic who isn't able to live on her own, one aunt being a catholic saint zombie, a rich uncle who lives in a fucking castle and won't talk to anyone from the family because he's afraid his rich friends will find out he's from a poor farmers family, my mother being depressed all the time living with a man now for 10 years that she doesn't even remotely like... And their kids (coming from intact marriages, with me and my siblings being the exception) are fucked up beyond belief too (with me and my siblings not being exception).

Maybe this an extreme case, i don't really know, but tons of my friends come from similar families.
And some have divorced parents who managed to do a great job with raising their kids.
Some married couples are doing a great job with their kids.

Ultimately, why the hell do you believe that marriage is the important factor for love, respect and the way to raise kids?

Quote:
Originally Posted by deat_beat_descendant
we're all trapped in a realm of sex and death, blind genetic replicators trying to cancel themselves out using our bodies as their puppets - judgement or condemnation will not suffice to bring anybody clarity. the bacterial ooze that we are descended from has no knowledge of morality. let us rejoice in the pursuit of extinction, for it is the only respite for we the diseased and broken toys known as homo sapiens.
 

valie export




Sonic Gail,
glad to hear you're doing good!
A Thousand Threads is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.07.2014, 10:48 AM   #80
Pookie
invito al cielo
 
Pookie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,974
Pookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Thousand Threads
You seem to be an intelligent dude who puts a lot of effort into what he's posting on here, but sometimes i wonder what's going on in your head.
Like all god botherers, suchfriends' views are part his (the sensible parts) and part his religion's (the mental as fuck parts).
Pookie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|


Thread Tools

All content 2006 Sonic Youth