Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page don't do drugs
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07.18.2006, 03:08 PM   #61
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
I'm quitting all the heavier stuff. Took Datura last night and hallucinated tornadoes outside. I kept twitching and I still am. Every once in a while grounds, ceilings, the sky, and walls turned pitch black and all objects were white cross section like in 3d modelling programs. I'd look into the mirror for 10 minutes straight and see myself and look at him as if I was talking to him. Fucking scary
Old 07.18.2006, 03:21 PM   #62
Heroic Dose
little trouble girl

Heroic Dose is a glorious beacon of lightHeroic Dose is a glorious beacon of lightHeroic Dose is a glorious beacon of lightHeroic Dose is a glorious beacon of lightHeroic Dose is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inhuman
I'm quitting all the heavier stuff. Took Datura last night and hallucinated tornadoes outside. I kept twitching and I still am. Every once in a while grounds, ceilings, the sky, and walls turned pitch black and all objects were white cross section like in 3d modelling programs. I'd look into the mirror for 10 minutes straight and see myself and look at him as if I was talking to him. Fucking scary

I've got a Datura story that you don't even want me to go into detai about. It could be a short book! Short of the story, thought it was weed tea and didn't know it was gypsom weed tea!! One shot glass full and it was made way too strong(with the seeds which C Castaneda claims to be the devil's part).....out of reality for 8 hours....off in lala land for 2 days...

There is definite need to be careful when taking hallucinogens of any sort as they are a very powerful experience!

I've quit the heavy stuff, but that to me is the bad families of drugs.....I merely like mental drugs ie: weed and hallucinogens....no whites, never done the H, meth is the most horrible drug in the world......talk about horrible comedowns! only powder I woudl do is DMT (hallucinogen), maybe an occasional valium.....and maybe just maybe given the right circumstance and knowing I'm going to be doing some pure good shit I would maybe do some X.

old name: starry eyed wanderer

Cerebral Audio Hyperstation
Heroic Dose is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.18.2006, 03:25 PM   #63
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroic Dose
I've got a Datura story that you don't even want me to go into detai about. It could be a short book! Short of the story, thought it was weed tea and didn't know it was gypsom weed tea!! One shot glass full and it was made way too strong(with the seeds which C Castaneda claims to be the devil's part).....out of reality for 8 hours....off in lala land for 2 days...

There is definite need to be careful when taking hallucinogens of any sort as they are a very powerful experience!

This was my first time taking a large amount of Datura. And yeah, the originating plant from datura can get people high from simply cutting it open. I think I'll stay away from them for a while
Old 07.18.2006, 03:30 PM   #64
Heroic Dose
little trouble girl

Heroic Dose is a glorious beacon of lightHeroic Dose is a glorious beacon of lightHeroic Dose is a glorious beacon of lightHeroic Dose is a glorious beacon of lightHeroic Dose is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
This was my first time taking a large amount of Datura. And yeah, the originating plant from datura can get people high from simply cutting it open. I think I'll stay away from them for a while

Yes very powerful shit!! Did you take the flowers or plant stems or leaves (hopefully not the seeds!)?? I think I read taht the flowers were the least powerful. In the book The Teachings of Don Juan by C Castaneda there was some talk about Datura in there.

For those who like naturals you should check out the basementshaman.com

Naturals are real important to take and prepare in specific ways. The internet can help with that

Old 07.18.2006, 04:13 PM   #65
trance feeeedback
children of satan

trance feeeedback kicks all y'all's assestrance feeeedback kicks all y'all's assestrance feeeedback kicks all y'all's assestrance feeeedback kicks all y'all's assestrance feeeedback kicks all y'all's assestrance feeeedback kicks all y'all's assestrance feeeedback kicks all y'all's assestrance feeeedback kicks all y'all's assestrance feeeedback kicks all y'all's assestrance feeeedback kicks all y'all's assestrance feeeedback kicks all y'all's asses
Could anyone tell me their experiences with amantia muscaria?

"sound is god"-Ravi Shankar.

FREE TIBET!
trance feeeedback is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.18.2006, 04:27 PM   #66
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Quote:
Yes very powerful shit!! Did you take the flowers or plant stems or leaves (hopefully not the seeds!)?? I think I read taht the flowers were the least powerful. In the book The Teachings of Don Juan by C Castaneda there was some talk about Datura in there.

For those who like naturals you should check out the basementshaman.com

Naturals are real important to take and prepare in specific ways. The internet can help with that

I'll check it out! And yes, I smoked the seeds :S. I heard that if you get it frest and drink the liquid inside the pod that it can easily kill you from the intensity
Old 07.19.2006, 11:31 AM   #67
Heroic Dose
little trouble girl

Quote:
I'll check it out! And yes, I smoked the seeds :S. I heard that if you get it frest and drink the liquid inside the pod that it can easily kill you from the intensity

The guy who gave me some (he boiled the seeds) apparently ended up in the hospital almost poisoned to death! He drank an 8 oz glass....I took a swallow! Yes be very careful with naturals that aren't the norm...norm meaning primarily mushrooms (amanita muscara is a type of mushroom I think)!

Old 07.19.2006, 11:36 AM   #68
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
I'd probably smoke weed if the lawman didn't scare me shitless.
gmku is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.19.2006, 11:37 AM   #69
trance feeeedback
children of satan

trance feeeedback kicks all y'all's assestrance feeeedback kicks all y'all's assestrance feeeedback kicks all y'all's assestrance feeeedback kicks all y'all's assestrance feeeedback kicks all y'all's assestrance feeeedback kicks all y'all's assestrance feeeedback kicks all y'all's assestrance feeeedback kicks all y'all's assestrance feeeedback kicks all y'all's assestrance feeeedback kicks all y'all's assestrance feeeedback kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Yes be very careful with naturals that aren't the norm...norm meaning primarily mushrooms (amanita muscara is a type of mushroom I think)!

Yes amanita mucaria is a type of mushroom, I have noticed you can buy these off the internet. I was wandering if anyone knows if it is a good idea to buy them off the internet?

FREE TIBET!
Old 07.19.2006, 11:40 AM   #70
Heroic Dose
little trouble girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by trance feeeedback
Could anyone tell me their experiences with amantia muscaria?

One of the most amazing mushroom trips I have ever had I saw crystaline butterflies with pastels swirling through them, I also saw a pyramidal prism with the rainbow spectrum shooting through it just like the Dark Side of the Moon album cover NO SHIT I SWEAR TO GOD!!! I'm not embellishing that one bit!! I actually felt like I was on a natural Xstacy loving everything around me and telling my friends how much they meant to me.

I had to pay a price first though and got sick for about 30 minutes! To have a great psychedelic exp you must surrender yourself to the hallucinogen and be willing to play the game because it can be very unconfortabel at times. If you fight it, that's when it becomes even more uncomfortable; but when you embrace it and LET GO, that's the point when the magic happens!! It's not always fun, but if you commit yourself to it then magical things can happen. The above exp I said fuck it and ate more than I could handle basically but was up for the challenge and was rewarded intensely It has taken many a mushroom trip before I had the beautiful experience listed above.

I think I like L s d so much because it is like a math equation and if it is pure, then the experience is very similar or at least I know what to expect. Mushrooms are very chaotic meaning they effect differently each time even from the same batch taking them at the same place with the same people. BUT the potential for new worlds is much greater with shrooms and they can take you to higher planes of ecstacy and revelation!

Old 07.19.2006, 11:41 AM   #71
Heroic Dose
little trouble girl

Quote:
Yes amanita mucaria is a type of mushroom, I have noticed you can buy these off the internet. I was wandering if anyone knows if it is a good idea to buy them off the internet?

I don't think you can actually by the grown mushroom can you? I think it is just the spores. So if you plan on making a closet setup, buying spores would probably be fine, but you may end up on some list!! ....might not be a great idea

Old 07.19.2006, 11:44 AM   #72
Massenvernichtungswaffen
stalker

Massenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's asses
Amanita Muscaria is an odd odd buzz. Yes, that old fly agaric can make one quite aggressive and it tends to make pain non existent. I've only done it once, but I remember running through the forest thinking I was some kind of marauder or something. Jumping from tree to tree, it felt like I could have done anything and it wouldn't have mattered. It's not really very good in the halluncination department compared to the psilocybe varieties. The main drugs are muscomel and ibotenic acid which I believe to be deliriants.

they are hard to find and there are many look-alikes that are seriously poisonous. the ones to look for red and blood-orange. avoid any other colours, like green, brown, yellow, white.... unless you want a painful death.

amanita pantherea is apparently also somewhat safe, but I would do some research first.

death caps are amanitas... amanita falloides

death cap for ugly

Jeg kysser katastrofer.

Massenvernichtungswaffen is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.19.2006, 11:44 AM   #73
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

Cantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's asses
i just take acid, i don't fuck with any of that plant shit. fries your brain if you do it too often.
Old 07.19.2006, 11:45 AM   #74
trance feeeedback
children of satan

Quote:
I don't think you can actually by the grown mushroom can you? I think it is just the spores. So if you plan on making a closet setup, buying spores would probably be fine, but you may end up on some list!! ....might not be a great idea

I don't know if it's the spores or actual dried up pieces, here is the link, but I have found it on other websites too.
http://www.basementshaman.com/ammusflyagmu.html

FREE TIBET!
Old 07.19.2006, 11:51 AM   #75
Heroic Dose
little trouble girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massenvernichtungswaffen
Amanita Muscaria is an odd odd buzz. Yes, that old fly agaric can make one quite aggressive and it tends to make pain non existent. I've only done it once, but I remember running through the forest thinking I was some kind of marauder or something. Jumping from tree to tree, it felt like I could have done anything and it wouldn't have mattered. It's not really very good in the halluncination department compared to the psilocybe varieties. The main drugs are muscomel and ibotenic acid which I believe to be deliriants.

they are hard to find and there are many look-alikes that are seriously poisonous. the ones to look for red and blood-orange. avoid any other colours, like green, brown, yellow, white.... unless you want a painful death.

amanita pantherea is apparently also somewhat safe, but I would do some research first.

death caps are amanitas... amanita falloides

death cap for ugly

The ones I'm most familiar with and love the most are generally white stems with a copperish, gold or silver cap. The average ones are copper looking caps but the best and most fiercest are the light gold or silver caps. I love those!!

Satur9- Oh honey, they all fry your noggin a little bit except DMT.

Old 07.19.2006, 11:53 AM   #76
Heroic Dose
little trouble girl

Quote:
I don't know if it's the spores or actual dried up pieces, here is the link, but I have found it on other websites too.
http://www.basementshaman.com/ammusflyagmu.html

WELL SHIT!! looks like they are grown, dried and ready to go!! Maybe this variety isn't on the illegal list!!

Old 07.19.2006, 11:57 AM   #77
trance feeeedback
children of satan

Quote:
WELL SHIT!! looks like they are grown, dried and ready to go!! Maybe this variety isn't on the illegal list!!

Yep, I have done research here: http://www.erowid.org/plants/amanita...itas_law.shtml and it says they are unregulated by U.S. law. But do you think it is a good idea to buy them off the internet?

FREE TIBET!
Old 07.19.2006, 12:00 PM   #78
Heroic Dose
little trouble girl

Quote:
Yep, I have done research here: http://www.erowid.org/plants/amanita...itas_law.shtml and it says they are unregulated by U.S. law. But do you think it is a good idea to buy them off the internet?

Well I've bought other botanicals from basement shaman and they were very nice and well packaged, well cured etc... As far as list go, you'd probably be one in thousands!! I'd say go for it (and let me know!)

By the way our new CD (skiesfalling) is intended to be listened to while tripping!!

http://sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=3674

Old 07.19.2006, 12:07 PM   #79
trance feeeedback
children of satan

Quote:
Well I've bought other botanicals from basement shaman and they were very nice and well packaged, well cured etc... As far as list go, you'd probably be one in thousands!! I'd say go for it (and let me know!)

By the way our new CD (skiesfalling) is intended to be listened to while tripping!!

http://sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=3674

This place has more amanitas available, this place even has bufo alvariuss for sale(how do they ship them?!?!?) Have you ever experinced the bufo's venom?
http://www.bouncingbearbotanicals.co...oad-p-368.html

skieisfalling is good music to listen to even when you are not tripping, because just the sounds can send you tripping!

FREE TIBET!
Old 07.19.2006, 12:33 PM   #80
skiesfalling
little trouble girl

skiesfalling is a splendid one to beholdskiesfalling is a splendid one to beholdskiesfalling is a splendid one to beholdskiesfalling is a splendid one to beholdskiesfalling is a splendid one to beholdskiesfalling is a splendid one to beholdskiesfalling is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
This place has more amanitas available, this place even has bufo alvariuss for sale(how do they ship them?!?!?) Have you ever experinced the bufo's venom?
http://www.bouncingbearbotanicals.co...oad-p-368.html

skieisfalling is good music to listen to even when you are not tripping, because just the sounds can send you tripping!

Never done the Bufo venom but have done san pedro, something called the sun opener, and some other lovely smoke that was semi-ecstacy feeling...it was very nice! we mixed it was some shamanic tobacco as well....much fun!

skiesfalling is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth