Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page stooges stuff stolen
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09.07.2008, 10:08 AM   #1
diskaholic-anonymous
stalker

diskaholic-anonymous kicks all y'all's assesdiskaholic-anonymous kicks all y'all's assesdiskaholic-anonymous kicks all y'all's assesdiskaholic-anonymous kicks all y'all's assesdiskaholic-anonymous kicks all y'all's assesdiskaholic-anonymous kicks all y'all's assesdiskaholic-anonymous kicks all y'all's assesdiskaholic-anonymous kicks all y'all's assesdiskaholic-anonymous kicks all y'all's assesdiskaholic-anonymous kicks all y'all's assesdiskaholic-anonymous kicks all y'all's asses
this news was posted at august 31 , but remindes me what happened with Sonic Youth

from mike watt's site page :

" on the morning of august 4, 2008 the stooges got all their music stuff stole outside the embassy suites hotel at 208 saint antoine ouest in montreal, quebec, canada. the rental truck everything was in was found the next day empty except for two mic stands. my 1963 gibson eb-3 (known as "the little bass") got took but I'm philosophical about it... I loved her much but maybe she had to go and I have to learn to let her go - like it was maybe somehow symbolic in my life. I'm really sad for scotty and ron loosing all their stuff, knobman rik too. it's very fortunate steve had his sax in his room w/him cuz that's the one he used on the "fun house" album. a very righteous thing that happened a couple days after the theft was a very generous man named andy driving up from his constableville, ny town and giving me his 1969 gibson eb-3 bass and what could be more kind than that? much MUCH respect to him and now I'm working the andy bass w/all my heart".
http://www.hootpage.com/
diskaholic-anonymous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.07.2008, 10:44 AM   #2
diskaholic-anonymous
stalker

diskaholic-anonymous kicks all y'all's assesdiskaholic-anonymous kicks all y'all's assesdiskaholic-anonymous kicks all y'all's assesdiskaholic-anonymous kicks all y'all's assesdiskaholic-anonymous kicks all y'all's assesdiskaholic-anonymous kicks all y'all's assesdiskaholic-anonymous kicks all y'all's assesdiskaholic-anonymous kicks all y'all's assesdiskaholic-anonymous kicks all y'all's assesdiskaholic-anonymous kicks all y'all's assesdiskaholic-anonymous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by █████████
já há algum que se escreve sobre o assunto pelos quatro cantos do fórum...
se ficares a ouvir grilos não te zangues.
ahhh???!!! obrigado!
Old 09.07.2008, 10:46 AM   #3
diskaholic-anonymous
stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by diskaholic-anonymous
this news was posted at august 31 , but remindes me what happened with Sonic Youth

from mike watt's site page :

" on the morning of august 4, 2008 the stooges got all their music stuff stole outside the embassy suites hotel at 208 saint antoine ouest in montreal, quebec, canada. the rental truck everything was in was found the next day empty except for two mic stands. my 1963 gibson eb-3 (known as "the little bass") got took but I'm philosophical about it... I loved her much but maybe she had to go and I have to learn to let her go - like it was maybe somehow symbolic in my life. I'm really sad for scotty and ron loosing all their stuff, knobman rik too. it's very fortunate steve had his sax in his room w/him cuz that's the one he used on the "fun house" album. a very righteous thing that happened a couple days after the theft was a very generous man named andy driving up from his constableville, ny town and giving me his 1969 gibson eb-3 bass and what could be more kind than that? much MUCH respect to him and now I'm working the andy bass w/all my heart".
http://www.hootpage.com/

i'm sorry sonic fans but i think this is old news here.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth