Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page Do you have a band?????
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08.28.2008, 01:52 PM   #801
MellySingsDoom
invito al cielo

MellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's asses
Greetings pop pickers!

Well, I've put some recording shit up on MySpace, and here be the link:

http://www.myspace.com/thedaysofeclipse

Two of the tracks are by me, and the main one is a cover featuring our very own Cantankers on vocals and treatments etc. No, I'm not telling you what the cover is, you'll have to go and listen to it, for crying out loud!

All comments and opinions very gratefully received. Thanks
Old 08.28.2008, 04:18 PM   #802
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

Cantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by MellySingsDoom
Greetings pop pickers!

Two of the tracks are by me, and the main one is a cover featuring our very own Cantankers on vocals and treatments etc. No, I'm not telling you what the cover is, you'll have to go and listen to it, for crying out loud!

WOW THATS RLY AWESOME
YOU GUYS SHOULD CHECK IT OUT
Old 08.28.2008, 06:29 PM   #803
dionysusundone
the end of the ugly

dionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard sucka
Quote:
Originally Posted by MellySingsDoom
Greetings pop pickers!

Sounds real nice. Cantankerous has a pretty voice.
Old 08.28.2008, 06:32 PM   #804
MellySingsDoom
invito al cielo

MellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's asses
Thanks for the comments, dionysusundone - mucho appreciated
Old 08.29.2008, 09:03 PM   #805
Death & the Maiden
expwy. to yr skull

Death & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard sucka
Uploaded a new track - Electrical Storm
Death & the Maiden is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.01.2008, 09:04 PM   #806
Insignificant
empty page

Insignificant has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
Quote:
Originally Posted by Insignificant
I might have mentioned this before, but I'm part of a small-time experimental outfit called Autosuggestion. We're pretty eclectic and odd, and have a habit of skipping through various styles of music with reckless abandon with mixed results; Sort of like H.N.A.S. or Nurse with Wound, if only because we share a certain dark-but-snarky tone and total lack of real (genre) consistency. We've released some not-entirely-presentable demo material on the Interweb, but I'd prefer you get any further released material direct (if you're so inspired)...

Our first real gig is an upcoming opening slot for the Sea Trio at World Café Live on 15 October. Oddly enough, we aren't listed on the venue's website with the other acts. I think it's because we were invited to open for them after the blurb was written. Still, disconcerting.

Scratch that, we're listed on the site! Huzzah!
Insignificant is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.04.2008, 08:14 AM   #807
JohnEsmoke
little trouble girl

JohnEsmoke kicks all y'all's assesJohnEsmoke kicks all y'all's assesJohnEsmoke kicks all y'all's assesJohnEsmoke kicks all y'all's assesJohnEsmoke kicks all y'all's assesJohnEsmoke kicks all y'all's assesJohnEsmoke kicks all y'all's assesJohnEsmoke kicks all y'all's assesJohnEsmoke kicks all y'all's assesJohnEsmoke kicks all y'all's assesJohnEsmoke kicks all y'all's asses
Yeah ! I have a band and I'd like to have your opinion dear Sonic friends !
check this :
http://www.myspace.com/drivewithdeadgirl
JohnEsmoke is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.04.2008, 08:21 AM   #808
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

Cantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnEsmoke
Yeah ! I have a band and I'd like to have your opinion dear Sonic friends !
check this :
http://www.myspace.com/drivewithdeadgirl
not bad. i quite like "thirteen"
Old 09.10.2008, 10:34 PM   #809
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

this is technically a recording of the beatles song "julia" but i added an N to the end of it for...someone.

motherfucker there's too much echo on the MP3 that i can't hear on the master, hold up kids.
Old 09.10.2008, 10:44 PM   #810
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

http://www.yousendit.com/download/bV...eWFFc0xIRGc9PQ

there

i hate mixing

edit

it's also here if you can't be arsed to download it but if you want to download it you can download it from myspace as well:

http://www.myspace.com/pinkmoonband
Old 09.10.2008, 11:33 PM   #811
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantankerous
this is technically a recording of the beatles song "julia" but i added an N to the end of it for...someone...

awwwwwwwwwwww, you softie!

you should get something back from that someone in return, y'know...

---

monosodic is going to play twice in october here, i'll try to record the damage somehow.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.10.2008, 11:36 PM   #812
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

haha i don't have to do anything to get "something back"....
Old 09.10.2008, 11:38 PM   #813
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
i didn't mean that that you filthy girl.

fuck yeah, a special something in exchange (if you want that that then so be it).
Old 09.10.2008, 11:41 PM   #814
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

oh you mean gifts.

this is going to make me sound so retarded and cheesy but being in the same room is a gift in itself. i have never been more in awe, in every sense of the word, of another human being.
Old 09.10.2008, 11:46 PM   #815
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

it's hard to explain, though i meant like that someone should do or give you something special for you because you did something special.

it can be a something tangible like a gift or something intangible.

anyway, i think it's sweet what you did for that someone and i hope he appreciates.
Old 09.10.2008, 11:47 PM   #816
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

i haven't played it to him. but i will. i don't expect anything in return.
Old 09.10.2008, 11:54 PM   #818
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

well
he probably will do something, however big or small
but i wouldn't be pissed or disappointed or anything if he didn't
Old 09.10.2008, 11:59 PM   #820
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

well i'm generally pretty laid back about things like that...i don't care if i ever get married. i don't want flowers or jewelry or dinner or any of that shit. none of that means anything, i can buy all that stuff myself.
383940 41 42434451 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth