anthony89
empty page

anthony89 has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
where can you i find the vinyl version?
anthony89 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.16.2008, 12:48 AM   #22
Moshe
Super Moderator

Moshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony89
where can you i find the vinyl version?

ORIGINAL SILENCE: YES, IT WILL BE RELEASED ON VINYL

Many questions about this vinyl, yes it will be released on double LP with an extra bonus track, that is why we couldn`t have it ready for the CD/DL releasedate, as it took time to mix this track. But the LP will be in stock in 3 weeks time and in the shops shortly after after that. It is limited to 1000 copies and no repress so only one chance to get it.
Moshe is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.04.2008, 07:22 PM   #23
whorefrost
invito al cielo

whorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asses
just ordered the CD... probably should've held out for the vinyl...
Old 02.23.2009, 11:32 AM   #24
anthony89
empty page

anthony89 has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
So was this ever released on vinyl and where the hell can i find it?
anthony89 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.24.2009, 09:43 AM   #25
whorefrost
invito al cielo

whorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asses
I'm just uploading the CD to my i-pod to give it another chance. Listened to it twice since obtaining it and it underwhelmed even more severely than the First Original Silence, which was quite a feat.
I want to see some Northampton Wools/Alien Heat vinyl aktion.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth