Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page post comething completely irrelevant!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08.14.2015, 12:23 PM   #39701
evollove
invito al cielo

evollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmku
Wow. Talk about your embarrassing moments. Has anyone walked into the other gender's restroom by mistake?

Yes! In college, after an all-night cram session before an early exam (and maybe a little high) I stopped by the library on the way to class. I'd been there before, many times.

Quote:
I walked in, noticed there were not any urinals, and that should have tipped me off, but like I say, I was in a hurry

I also noticed, but didn't think much of it.

I didn't realize my mistake until I was washing my hands and saw the tampon dispenser on the wall.

I had been alone, but just then someone walked in. I turned aside, which didn't make a difference because I was in front of the mirror. I don't know if I registered as odd to her, if she noticed me at all. She was probably tired too. She just went to a stall and I sneaked out.

Quote:
With any luck, there's not an APB out on me.

Yeah, security cameras had caught my trespass, and I was pretty paranoid for awhile afterwards. Not sure what law we broke, but it just feels really illegal.
evollove is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.14.2015, 01:43 PM   #39702
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
If there were no security cameras inside the restroom, you could refute that you were actually inside. Sure, the camera caught you entering and exiting. Is that evidence, however, that you were inside? I think not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove
Yes! In college, after an all-night cram session before an early exam (and maybe a little high) I stopped by the library on the way to class. I'd been there before, many times.

I also noticed, but didn't think much of it.

I didn't realize my mistake until I was washing my hands and saw the tampon dispenser on the wall.

I had been alone, but just then someone walked in. I turned aside, which didn't make a difference because I was in front of the mirror. I don't know if I registered as odd to her, if she noticed me at all. She was probably tired too. She just went to a stall and I sneaked out.

Yeah, security cameras had caught my trespass, and I was pretty paranoid for awhile afterwards. Not sure what law we broke, but it just feels really illegal.
Old 08.14.2015, 02:00 PM   #39703
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
i'll use the dudes room any time the ladies room has too long a line or it's a single stall and the ladies is occupied. i've luckily never had any safety issues or anyone complain. men's rooms are generally cleaner.
Old 08.14.2015, 02:20 PM   #39704
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by schizophrenicroom
men's rooms are generally cleaner.

i used to think it was the opposite but last month my wife stops at a gas station. walks into the bathroom & recoils in horror as she sees shitwater *all over the bathroom floor*. best part was-- someone was actually sitting in a stall in that swampy mess.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.14.2015, 06:12 PM   #39705
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
Thanks! There's always next time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepper_green
I would have rocked that embarrassment like a champ. maybe both of you would've got a good laugh about it. sometimes acting like a dunce in public is charming....sometimes not. you have to take a chance. funny story though.
Old 08.14.2015, 06:13 PM   #39706
gmku
invito al cielo

Dudes generally aren't gonna mind the ladies intruding.

Quote:
i'll use the dudes room any time the ladies room has too long a line or it's a single stall and the ladies is occupied. i've luckily never had any safety issues or anyone complain. men's rooms are generally cleaner.
Old 08.14.2015, 08:54 PM   #39707
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Dudes generally aren't gonna mind the ladies intruding.
Actually i do.. there is a world of difference between "ready to flirt" mode "shit i have to take a piss soooooo bad" mode

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.14.2015, 08:56 PM   #39708
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
i used to think it was the opposite but last month my wife stops at a gas station. walks into the bathroom & recoils in horror as she sees shitwater *all over the bathroom floor*. best part was-- someone was actually sitting in a stall in that swampy mess.
My brother in law was a custodian for 15 years.. ALL his horror stories were from women's restrooms.. we're talking used maxi pads slaptagged on the wall bad yo..

Also ive known several women who have confessed that sometimes when they can in some circumstances they actually prefer to use the Men's room because it is generally much cleaner

Old 08.14.2015, 10:02 PM   #39709
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
i share a bathroom with two dudes now and it's by far the cleanest bathroom i've ever shared. girls are nasty.
Old 08.15.2015, 09:12 AM   #39710
gmku
invito al cielo

Whew. Well, no APB, apparently. I'm still on the lam. And no neg reps here--that's a relief.
Old 08.15.2015, 09:57 AM   #39711
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
http://youtu.be/w6sncJn1ZrI

Man runs away from cops. Very entertaining.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.18.2015, 11:16 AM   #39712
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

so this guy i had a tepid okcupid date with came into my job yesterday, and just sort of gawked at me half the time. think i found a solution to boost my work ethic and focus. i was doing everything to get shit done and stay out of his line of sight.

ryan adams covering taylor swift is the news story of 2015
Old 08.18.2015, 11:38 AM   #39713
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
First day of class! Back at Commhnity College. Just a few classes from my associates then off to decide what university.
Old 08.18.2015, 11:39 AM   #39714
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

And also really think about what I want to do. Math teacher or uhmmmmm.
Old 08.18.2015, 11:42 AM   #39715
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
so this guy i had a tepid okcupid date with came into my job yesterday, and just sort of gawked at me half the time. think i found a solution to boost my work ethic and focus. i was doing everything to get shit done and stay out of his line of sight.

ha ha ha ha-- a stalker as a training device? ha ha ha-- that's creative! demosthenes used a pointed sword to rid himself of bad posture, so there are precedents.

on a different subject, i hope things are getting sorted out with your adhd testing, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
First day of class! Back at Commhnity College. Just a few classes from my associates then off to decide what university.

¡eh, joaquín, qué buena noticia!
Old 08.18.2015, 11:49 AM   #39716
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

Yeah. Retaking calculus 1 to refresh. Just got out a little bit ago and yeah. Pretty boring since I know this stuff but I could use the practice...it's been 5 years? So yeah. This is actually my 3rd time. Once in high school(my teacher gave me a D out of pity) again in college like 6 years ago. So yeah...gonna be a really slow
Start.
Old 08.18.2015, 12:26 PM   #39717
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost

yoooo! that's awesome, dude. I only ever did stats in school, farthest I got with calculus stuff was derivatives. you'll be fine.

!@#- getting nowhere as of late
Old 08.18.2015, 12:33 PM   #39718
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

A LA TERCERA VA LA VENCIDA

¡ponle ganas!

https://youtu.be/1aD-hfcFt2w

--

también para esquizo
Old 08.18.2015, 02:10 PM   #39719
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

better to send this on PM
Old 08.18.2015, 09:49 PM   #39720
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Also, God bless you math nerds.. i can put together a hundred page historical research paper in short order but if you push me past stats math like trig and cal are quite literally a bewildering foreign language. That highschool kids can do it always blows my mind, though in truth extensive research projects tend to blow other people's mind so i guess it really is what you know

1486188619361976198319841985 1986 198719881989199620362086 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth